Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Hey Hey! What do you American tattlers have going on for Labor Day?
Y’all turning up Trulys, Margaritas, Jello shooters?
Smoking something from the shoulder of an oinker?
😂
I imagine second breakfast has come to pass at The Maassive Manor. Thnack time is quickly approaching, closely followed up by ranch sandwiches and chips for lunch. They will probably be drunk by 2 pm…floating around on the pool barge…getting those genetic chocolate chipth nice and crispy.
I found a Labor Day theme song for them to rock out to while water wallering. 😂
Hope y’all have one hell of a honking good day.😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
P IS one on Pinkys huns. People shrle is competing with are equals to her. All part of Pinkys downline and all have their own teams under them.

Pinky just likes the other girls better.
Interesting that Twatty Beast missed Pinky's Barbie party on the weekend. I suppose nobody wanted the oinker to get stuck in the Barbie box and have to bust out like the Kool-Aid Man and ruin the ambiance.

1693537430681.png

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
She's using her little girl voice to give a conference speach...well that speaks confidence doesn't it? Who's making those MLM videos?
Whoever is making the videos is doing a kick ass job. Thilla Thue the cancer poacher video has 939 views. Why, that is more folks in 24 hours than Pig was able to pull in 5 days. 😹
---
She is live! 😂😂
---
Ah Shit! Someone has mentioned and posted the Slime convention video. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I do not if anyone posted about this yet but a mom in the state of Utah got arrested yesterday because of aggravated child abuse. She was really popular on YouTube and had channel called 8 passengers.
Wow :oops: I need to go look this up. That channel has been in the news before I believe

Well, Assa knows putting something up about the hurricane will get him views. Putting up a clickbait picture of Abbie hugging Candy Hog and the humpers go wild. He knows his audience so well. "Take Care - Taking Care for the Hurricane and Saying Goodbye" He literally filmed Abbie leaving Candy Hog's house. I can't stand that he intentionally twists these titles into something they're not. It's deceiving the viewers to watch it and I wish people would see what a BS artist he truly is. He gets a cheap thrill out of this and I bet he spends hours coming up with these titles knowing what will draw attention to his vlog. When in reality, most of what the vlogs are about are him bloviating into the camera.

• Angry
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
It's a salad kit. She dumped a salad kit in a bowl and drowned it in cheesy dressing.
And it is ridiculous. 🤣
Tomorrow morning I will be putting cereal in a bowl for Man Meow. I better get some damn award and recognition. 😹 Not really.
I picked up lunch for my sewing club today. Guess where I chose to eat?
Waffle House.😂😂
Damn you, Maassives!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
The comments are eating her alive. Many are tagging her and fathering autism specifically. And no one to damage control. Ya'll enjoy your cruise! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Ooh look who was earburned. I see an interesting vlog coming soon lol!!!

View attachment 2438266
Ass must be in a mood, actually this is his normal self. He responded to a comment on the vlog. He is definitely giving off bully vibes because someone said they didn’t want to hear about Cilla’s Slime products.

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
New video
Hi Tubby, I can't help but feel that you were directing your bully comments to your Tattle Family. Honey, we are just a group of like minded individuals calling out bullshit. Stop your shit, we'll stop ours. Now, on to your dreary vlog.........What. A. Snore........except for the gem from Twatty talking about being healthy whilst wheezing like a 95 year old, out of breath wildebeast when trying on her tacky cruisewear. That was comedy gold. I'm just sad that we didn't get to see her model the ensemble 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

1694215319321.png

• Haha
  • Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I can't wait to see the beast waddling the corridors of that ship. Hope the hurricane blasts the fuck out of that ship, preferably when the beast is on the shitter or wedged into the shower.

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Ass doesn't have Adhd. Never has. He literally started talking about it when it started becoming popular on tiktok/social media. He is just trying to be trendy and relevant (which he isn't. Not even in ASD world.) It is all bullshit.

Now that whole family has mental health and neurological issues. But none are trendy. None will get them positive attention. They won't "sell." He has to jump on the bandwagon.

Just like the "passenger princess " shit they are pushing merch sells with. They didn't invent it. They took it off social media/tiktok. I saw it long before they tried to act like it was their thing.

And Ps "recipes" she steal from others and claim are hers.

They are literal parasites.

Let's not forget they look down on people with mental health problems. Or any disability they deem is lesser than what is trendy (even then it's an act.) If adhd wasn't the next "it" condition to have Ass would turn his nose up and scoff.

• Heart

Snoop_E41

Literally anyone can make more money selling their used underwear online, as opposed to an mlm. Maybe she should give it a shot? The us a freaky kink out there for everyone. 😆😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Bogey

VIP Member
If that is what we see on camera..just imagine what is not on camera.

Poor Abbie.. Asshat is filming the putting away dishes but for all but the humpiest HUMPERS..it highlights how she is struggling with this task that Asshat has been filming and blathering on about.... for years!!
And still with the "she's come so far" comments from the humpers. You can clearly see she STILL can not unload a dishwasher independently, so please tell me where the progress is in anything. He even posts throwbacks that allow us to see the juxtaposition of young and old Abbie and they still can't see it. They get so clouded by "cute" Abbie that they fail to recognize his failures.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lizaable90

VIP Member
I thought this the other day, but forgot to post.

I found it interesting that he didn't use the hurricane vlog to promote the olight flashlights again. He provided a link, but didn't mention them specifically. Wouldn't this have been the perfect time for a plug? Was he asked to cut ties after the racist video?
It really would have! He even mentioned about having flashlights all over the house. Even if he forgot, upon his edit, he could have thrown a little bit into about the olight flashlights again. Yet, he didn't. He did a link because he didn't probably want others tagging him in the video about the flashlights. He wanted to head off any questions there...

Something that I found crazy. He also talked about how much detail he went into the Autism at the Seas paperwork. Yet, these people have very little time to look at it. They get maybe 10 minutes, to go through their paperwork and study the new guest coming on. This isn't a drawn out thing and he was complaining about it? I mean, what does the Camp I Am Special form look like then because our Autism Society camp's paperwork is 12 pages long and 8 of those pages are very specific about disability, care plans, communication, etc.. I would think the Autism at the Seas paperwork would be a dream... Also, that Asa said he filled it out. For YEARS, Asa claimed that Priscilla was the "paperwork Queen" and done all the paperwork for the shop and Abbie's waiver. Why is Asa filling it out, if Princess P is that involved and Mother of the Year... Wouldn't she know how to fill it out?

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
What did the first comment say?
Screenshot_20230904_095507_Facebook.jpg

It wasn't even a negative comment, but they are always so worried they'll offend the hogs in someway. It's disgusting that they still fawn over these people that intimate them so much.
---
What did the first comment say?
Screenshot_20230904_095507_Facebook.jpg

It wasn't even a negative comment, but they are always so worried they'll offend the hogs in someway. It's disgusting that they still fawn over these people that intimate them so much.

• Sick
  • Angry