Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I wonder what the night time snack was when they got home? One works up an appetite after eating a meal at the Waffle House. Greasy, greedy, gluttonous fat bastards 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽
View attachment 2421811
Well we all know they ate before, and then waffles and of course her nightly before bed thnack of pickled okra.
---
Are these moles on her?

1693697890277.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Vegan for the Animals

He’ll be lucky if he doesn’t wake up in a pool of urine or crap. How uncaring and thoughtless of Pig and Ass to put their son in this situation with an incontinent diaper wearing adult. They really are shitty patents.
Not only did they make him sleep beside his sister, but they filmed them for the world to see. I wonder what his friends think?

• Angry
  • Haha

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Damn. We are not made of money, but even still gave our boys separate beds on our last vacation. My oldest would NOT have been happy to share a bed-honestly neither would his brother...lol

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Why couldn't they at least get a cot for golden boy? I'm sure they could spring for the $15.00 a night for him to have his own bed. Apparently he has no problems sleeping with his adult sister and that in itself is so screwed up. You have two morbidly obese people in one double bed and two average sized adults in the other. Why not put Thilla in with Abbie and Asshat with GB? That at least utilized the bed space evenly. That family has issues and Abbie is the least of them.

• Heart

Shadergirl

Note to Asa…his son is not an ABA therapist…at least not yet! Thousands of clinical and documented hours are needed as is schooling, testing and finally after Masters degree is complete, then you sit for your boards and only after you pass them, are you a BCBA. Long road ahead of him and lots of work-not easy but he doesn’t seem to be too busy.

• Heart
  • Haha

TamCamp

Oh Lordy. I would give anything to see the drunk birther sow lumbering (brilliant word!) down the corridors sideways. "ATHAA, MY GUNT IS THTUCK". Can you imagine if someone was walking the opposite way, they would have a face full of gunt! "Thorry, you will have to let me pass first ma'am".
In her live, one of the humpers said she would be on the same ship as the Massives! P was giddy, but then reality hit, and she told the lady “Now don’t be telling all my secrets!” I wish that lady would find this group and tell what Really goes on with them😳

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
New video where ass does more hand on hand movement with Abbie to help her with a task.
So Twatty is in the kitchen"cooking" as Abbie has a bloody nose that doesn't get tended to until she goes outside and Tubby and Boy Wonder jump into action because it wasn't a trickle that could go unnoticed, it was a geyser that alarmed him and Boy Wonder. Cheese and crackers, she is a shite person and words can't adequately describe how selfish, awful, uncaring and unloving that Twat is as a mother..

• Angry
  • Wow

Hotographer512

VIP Member
It's too early to even have these thoughts but here ya go:
Bubba Burgers are the most vile pieces of meat out there.
They are mostly thick chunks of gristle, with who knows what type of "meat" the gristle is mixed with. My guess is goat ass.
The birther sow commented that they got them "for the hurricane", which makes zero sense.
They have generators, and numerous refrigerators. There's no reason, other than laziness, she couldn't have bought regular hamburger and made patties herself.
Instead, she saw the box of gristle goat ass and thought...hurricane food and into the shopping cart it went.

• Haha
  • Sick

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member
Another example of how cold she is.

She's unbelievable. So full of herself.

View attachment 2414677View attachment 2414678View attachment 2414680

View attachment 2414682
---

Check out this one. Whoever is creating these you're doing the Lord's work lol!

What a complete Can You Not Talk. And Assache if you are reading this, yes I have downloaded these videos and have them stored in an external hard drive. As your wife is the most horrible, self serving, evil women I have seen. That is not a compassionate woman, mum, or mum of the year. We know your Pigrilla wife low key abuses Abbie, verbally and physically. We know she practically uses Abbie like a Barbie doll, and hate her guts. Assachemcgee if you put extensions in Abbie's hair, then you are the worse humans as well as parents there is ever to a disabled child/young adult. We know you hurt and abuse those poor dogs, physically and don't walk them. I walked my little fluffy boy around the forest today, he had a good run and is happy as anything. No tail between his legs, no scared looked, just pure joy and playing.

Last edited:
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
New video
Makes me sick these fat Scamsters acting all important..talking about how they can cut in lines..etc..because...autism. Wonder what people think with those two fatso's cutting in line with their huge cameras..

I hope their toilet overflows..or Pig completely breaks it off. ,, and there is at least one huge explosive diarrhea episodes.

We have to go to More Mass for a room tour.

• Haha
  • Heart