Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What10001

Chatty Member
She’s unbelievable.

1.Honey, your skin does not look “so good”. And even if it did: filters. 🙄

2. You can’t spell your way out of a paper bag. How about you put in what, 5 seconds of actual effort, and proofread your posts.

View attachment 2423221
That’s how she keeps her makeup look so good y’all come on 😂 you know they did invent an “ing” in the English language sow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Bogey

VIP Member
So, what is this Meta thing? I doubt anyone reached out to him specifically. I'm just curious what those smarter than me think about it. His little peen is hard for this possibly, but I doubt it's what he says it is...as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
They aren't paying, Abby is. They plan vacations that they themselves will enjoy, Abby is just an afterthought.. even though it is actually her money. What pieces of shit, speaking of, they deserve another poonami😉💩💩💩💩
And they will use at least some of the cost as tax deductions.

• Angry
  • Sick

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
A sneaky peak at Mama sows growler will have Izzy throw himself overboard. He will also have to contend with sweet girls growler, although he is probably used to seeing that.

• Haha
  • Sick

cucumber

VIP Member
A humper posted this in the FB comments from last nights vlog.
Look at all the faces of the folks in back. They are like WTF!😂😂😂
Sweet girl is back to a full on top knot and looks ready to sumo wrestle.
View attachment 2440047
Just for fun. 😻
View attachment 2440050
speaking of sumo wrestlers.....
---
Interesting post from Pinky about regaining her health. No likes or comments from Twatty

Well of course Big P didn't comment....she's unhealthy & ginormous...embarrassing...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
Fall colors are my least favorite, so I went looking for alternatives...I like this palette. Does anyone else use alternative colors?
1693961262712.png

• Heart

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Interesting post from Pinky about regaining her health. No likes or comments from Twatty

No matter how you word it, many Anorexics have unhealthy relationships with perfectionism. She needs to be talking to a theripist, not the internet.
---
Check out those tusks. One is a lovely shade of Country Crock and the other…whale…it is sinking into the okra hole abyss. Farewell fellow tusk!👋🏼😂👋🏼
View attachment 2440323
PS. Did y’all see Pig turn sideways and hug the counter so Abbie could get by in Dunkin’?🐽
I really think her front 6 teeth are fake.

Last edited:
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Yeah it is very heartbreaking and I feel so bad for those kids. I mean she made her youngest starve at school because she forgot her lunch and her mom would not bring it to the school for her.

I remember that.
I used to watch some of her sister's channel (Ellie and Jared) years back and was shocked when the lunch thing happened & then the older kid who got his bed taken away for months. Not that I thought any of them were the paragon of good parenting but they seemed decent for Youtubers.

Last year Ruby basically started a cult - I think we briefly talked some about it here? - and everything went off the fucking rails. I'm sad but not surprised that she's in jail.

This is a decent "gossipy" article about her history for anyone not in the know:
---
All of that crap on two sandwiches plus ham and cheese? Wtf.

View attachment 2417508View attachment 2417512
Why is there a vinaigrette shaker bottle there too? Did she dump salad dressing on the sandwiches along with the ranch-mayo concoction?? I didn't see the video so I'm left to my imagination here and it ain't pretty!

• Haha
  • Sick

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Talking about the cruise, P says: "Being a mom, I'm excited to make memories with the family."

😆😆🤣🤣😆😆🤣🤣😆😆🤣

Sure you are, Cillapotamus!

View attachment 2426553
And her message was delivered off-camera in the flattest, depressed tone possible. Cue cards?!

Another fail is that Sweet Girl‘s bathing suit looked small and so tight across the back. The poor girl can’t be comfortable with the choices the Beast makes.

IMG_7492.jpeg
IMG_7493.jpeg
IMG_7495.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
I didn’t know that about George Michael! What a guy! The documentary is a little long, but it’s good! And now I want to visit Palm Springs after watching it. Enjoy!
OTT: Noir Fan, I lived in Palm Springs for 8 months working as a nanny. My English friend was Frank's wife Barbara's closet organiser/ clothes minder (to get her clothes mended, appropriately laundered, shoes fixed, accompanying the clother to their destation etc), she rarely saw Frank and said he was very polite to her when he did. He gave us tickets to see him in concert in Las Vegas which was a quick plane ride from Palm Springs there! Huge cross off my bucket list for real

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
OTT: Noir Fan, I lived in Palm Springs for 8 months working as a nanny. My English friend was Frank's wife Barbara's closet organiser/ clothes minder (to get her clothes mended, appropriately laundered, shoes fixed, accompanying the clother to their destation etc), she rarely saw Frank and said he was very polite to her when he did. He gave us tickets to see him in concert in Las Vegas which was a quick plane ride from Palm Springs there! Huge cross off my bucket list for real
Okay, I am officially jealous! How I wish I could have seen him in concert. I believe my folks saw him a few times. My mom saw him in concert in the 1940s when she was a teenage fan. Swoon! On topic: Sinatra would have despised A&P, but would have probably been very kind towards Abbie.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
We have a Waffle close to our business and at one time I collected Menu's and one of the managers brought me one. I wonder where I put in? Now I have to go searching.
My old late night order is forever in my brain.
Pecan waffle, country ham, hash browns-scattered, smothered, chunked, and grits with maple syrup.
Nothing better at 3 a.m. with the juke box blasting and everyone laughing and talking. 😂 🥰 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
Maybe her sign really means "I pooped my pants" Abs tapped enough people and by their repsonses it didn't matter what she signed. Prissass getting of her throne to take her was scripted.

• Heart