Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Did Priss let out a belch on the last live starting around the 5:42 mark?
Probably, she burbles up on all of her Lives. It most often looks like she is catching her breath, but she definitely is challenged by all the junk she pours down her gullet.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Yep. He defo has rage issues. I remember there was a vlog and Isaiah locked himself in the room and P thought Assa was going off at Isaiah. And P alluded that Assa has anger issues. Can't remember which vlog now.
I remember that!!! Was that when they were putting a lock either on Abbies or on Tubby and Twatty's bedroom door?

lillibb

VIP Member
I wonder what the night time snack was when they got home? One works up an appetite after eating a meal at the Waffle House. Greasy, greedy, gluttonous fat bastards 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽
View attachment 2421811
We have a Waffle close to our business and at one time I collected Menu's and one of the managers brought me one. I wonder where I put in? Now I have to go searching.

• Haha

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Yay! I was so worried about you, when you disappeared for a while and hoped you didn’t get kicked off.
Loop is definitely a good one. I also have watched some documentaries on BBC, if you can use those, that were really good too. One was over their schooling options, one had a set of boys that was moved out into their own housing and that was locked up (because they were known to elope and needed their own space and it was really difficult to watch), another the whole family had autism (mom, dad and at least 1 of the kids).
Hang in there with school and you got this! Also, keep an eye on the weather. They are hoping the Hurricane will blow by us up here but you never know..
Thanks for the suggestions! I figured there has to be some good stuff out there amongst the “Music”s of autism in film.
Oh and this rain suuuucks. I’m driving a car that has its passenger window broken. Fixing that would be #245 in my list of things that need finical attention tho. tried trash bags, they don’t work. But opening up to this guy I served the other day, he mentioned see through shower curtains! Would of never thought about that.. (now if the rain could just stop long enough to tape it on)
People can call it red neck as all hell.. I call it surviving with what I have 😂🤣

Maybe Asa can let me move back into the hater dungeon til I can save up some money 🫠
---
Welcome back!! It's good to be busy with things that you love, especially learning! Have you watched Temple Grandin? It is a really good movie about a woman with Autism who changed the livestock industry with her inventions!

So that was going to be my go-to before I remembered Loop! The only reason I chose Loop was because I had seen it more recently, and I’ve never got to watch the full biopic of Grandin. I saw a lot of clips, and Danes seems like she does a really great job as Temple. I have however, always enjoyed listening to Temples “Ted Talks” and speeches! I just love her to death.
Also as someone who is constantly being told they talk way too loud (mostly from my manic states) I’ve always loved how unapologetic she is about how she speaks 😌😌😌
---
I watched a documentary yesterday on Prime. “Sinatra in Palm Springs”. He was no angel, had huge mood swings, but was anonymously very generous. He did not want to gloat and pat himself on the back like some people we know.

They said he would read the paper every day to look for anyone who needed help. People that lost their homes from fire, children with cancer, etc. Paying hospital bills for restaurant staff. Without letting on who was helping them. Of course, he had loads and loads of money, but he knew the power of giving without recognition.
I’ve never heard of him before. I’ll have to check that out while I still have Prime!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Bogey

VIP Member
It is a regular cruise, and essentially "Autism on the Seas" is a bunch of assistive services that parents can buy while on the ship. It includes communicating with the cruise line and organizing whatever accommodations the person needs, and up to 4 hours of respite services per day, plus a single 3-hour respite session during a dinner service so parents can have a dinner alone. The caregiver-to-client ratio is usually 1:2 but parents can request a 1:1. There's also additional services they can provide like planning accessible activities for the client/family, helping with boarding and disembarking, and supervised pool times. (There's a note on the AotS website that most cruises require people to be potty trained to use the pool...so keep your eyes peeled for Abbie in the pool with respite, that will be an indicator of whether A&P are claiming she's potty trained or not.) Interestingly, parents can also request AotS staff for extra respite hours, and the AotS staff cannot charge for this but parents are encouraged by AotS to tip. Wonder if any of these volunteers will see a dime from the Maasses for all the extra time I'm sure they'll book.

Last time they did one of these cruises, Abbie seemed to prefer respite to pretty much everything else...it was the only quiet place on the ship, where she could be away from all the flashing lights and noises and her parents' whew-hewing. I hope for her sake that whatever deal Ass struck with AotS includes extra time in the respite room for Abbie. She's the only member of the family who actually deserves a vacation.

To be fair, in a lot of fields, the beginning of a job is usually the easiest time to get off, because your vacation plans are pre-existing...you tell them up front that you won't be available at that time when negotiating your start date. Especially fields that are hiring new grads, and especially especially fields that are hiring new grads who need to obtain some sort of certification before they can start working. For example, spring graduate nurses usually graduate in late May, take their NCLEX in early June, and get their licenses approved in mid-to-late June if they pass on the first try. They will interview for positions during that time period with any job offers being conditional on passing the NCLEX and getting a license without issue...since people might need to re-test, send in additional paperwork for licensing, attend classes, etc. start dates can be a bit of a moving target, so organizations are pretty flexible about exactly when new hires will report to work. I had a few chunks of time off when I started my job, some for education, and some for pre-existing family vacations/events. One of my friends recently started a new job at a nursing home, but had also agreed to work at a summer camp for two weeks later in the summer...so the nursing home let her work for like a month, then let her go off to summer camp for two weeks, and then come back and continue the rest of her orientation.
True. But, if you listen to AnP he is changing the world. Someone who wields that much RBT power will certainly be missed for a week. I'm just suprised the RBT world agreed to let him go for a week and didn't offer him a once in a lifetime promotion and bonus to stay in Jax so he could continue his life changing magic.

Last edited:
  • Haha

derr1117

VIP Member
Having worked in a supportive employment program in Massachusetts for 14 years. All of our clients did supportive employment outside of the program and then community activities and the lower functioning ones did employment tasks such as cleaning inside of the program and then a community activity. There were times when there were multiple ISP meetings or supportive dayhab meetings where the program was empty because clients would either be at work or there would be a community activity that everyone who stayed at the program during the day would go on. the program would end at 2:45 with a community meeting where clients would speak about what kind of day they had. For our non verbal individuals, staff would tell everybody how that ind was during the activity. Of course, and don’t get me wrong, we had lazy staff who’d just say that things were good and that individual did fine.
to add: I know of two low functioning IDD clients that I’ve worked with who were on the same level if not lower than Abbie who were in the community every day for hours on end with minimal issues. Princess useless and lard mouth waste of space of a man have no clue how programs work and what staff and administration deal with in the daily. Our admin staff (back then) was very hands on.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
So, what is this Meta thing? I doubt anyone reached out to him specifically. I'm just curious what those smarter than me think about it. His little peen is hard for this possibly, but I doubt it's what he says it is...as usual.

Meta is the company that owns and operates various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and a few others.

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
That’s true charity and class from Ol blue eyes. Love me some Frank. The wonderful George Michael was the same. It came out after he died about how much he did, donated to charities and others that needed help. Didn’t want it pubically known when he was alive. Such a wonderful man that had a heart of gold. I miss George 😢 he was one of the good ones.

I’m not a fan of this new(ish) thing where people doing acts of good and then uploading the footage to TikTok or whatever for likes. Just seems insensitive, tacky and self serving to me. Some of the recipients seem embarrassed/humiliated at times but have no choice but to accept the help and be filmed as they are desperate.

I feel the same way about the “celebs” shouting it from the rooftops about their foundation and how much they supposedly do to help. They latch on to the trendy bandwagon of the moment. They donate others money, not their own money out of their pocket and then as little as possible reaches the cause and the foundation pockets the rest in immoral ways (looking at you Markle and Hazbeen!)

Adding the Frank documentary to my list, thanks for the recommendation 😊

Sincerest apologies for those that found this a snoozefest. Back to usual snark tomorrow
(Last off topic post , promise!!)
I didn’t know that about George Michael! Dude.. that makes me so much sadder now. I know it’s been a while, but my mom brought me up on him! My mom was always a cold woman… never was one to really lose constraint or open herself up. Even to family. To this day I still don’t even know her beliefs in ANYTHING…

But one day I caught her in the living room, closed eyes and silently belting along to the live version of “Don’t let the sun go down on me” with him and Elton John. Closest thing I ever saw to her letting go lol
---
Alright tattlers.. let’s vote on who was better at keeping their sexual orientation a secret before finally coming out and being celebrated for who they are and who they want to love?💕❤💕❤

GM got my vote over GB .. just sayin’..
881959C1-D2DE-4C66-899A-0F347F15530D.jpeg
74351412-449C-4636-8C9E-20C0579DF04D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Badabingo

So Isaiah accidentally printed out some sort of work document on a non-secured home printer where his parents had access to it - and Asa just went ahead and explained that in a public vlog?

I sure hope it wasn't a client's paperwork with private and/or medical information....

I grow weary of his (and the general) bullshit about "LoVe LaNgUaGeS."

Anyone know if the phone was the only thing Assa and Pig was/is tracking? I would be really, really worried if they had or have tracking on his computer as well. Someone should drop a word in the right places, because this is *censored for language*

• Heart

renwick

Chatty Member
It looks to me that the lipstick sows have done quite a lot of expanding already! It seems that almost every one of her downline toadies is obese to morbidly obese. Even that teacup is packing it on.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
And let’s not forget a daughter that you have never met and ran from paying child support to. He deserves every day of hell from Abbie’s shredded pull ups/diaper changes to Twatty Beasts woo hoos!!!
Didn't forget. But she doesn't factor into his life. Not at all. Now that she is over 18 she matters less to him.

And I wasn't feeling sorry for him. Not at all. Just stating a few things that he would hold resentment and aggression for.

Bogey

VIP Member
Your forever home is going to be beautiful, I love the look of the trees and field in the background!! Do you have a move in date yet?I love your sweet little helpers 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗
Thank you. Labor of love, we're doing it all ourselves. Moving in after Halloween, but before Christmas if all goes smooth.

• Heart