Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I don’t mean to keep bringing this up but multiple ppl are tagging a big antiMLM content creator. She has 300k followers. 🤞
Personally, I LOVE it. I think this entire thing is amazing. 😂 Not to mention, the timing of this TikTok fest is impeccable. Please keep the updates and comments coming! 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Imagine what she REALLY looks like..without all the filters and angles... I bet she looks like a huge pink pillsbury doughboy with a fruity drink... She is in her glory..drinking, eating, tons of respite.... cutting in lines, acting important.

Probably like a huge white and pink beachball. Wonder if she gets chub rub in those shorts?
I'm sure SlimeLife has a miracle cure for the chaffing, it's $79.98 but with a free colour match and foundation purchase, you get it for $79.49 and a cute plastic makeup bag 😂 😂 😂 Looks like Twatty is wearing her buffet shorts with the extra stretchy gunt band🧐🧐Her hand hooves really freak me out. It's like they are part cloven hoof, part lobster claw.
---
So they did grad/birthday celebration at the NC condo, again in FL, and now AGAIN??!!

Just an excuse to imbibe, overindulge, and gloat. 🙄🤨
View attachment 2444354
Ahhhh.....the Slimelife hair mask is doing such magic that Abbie and Twatty both have their hair pulled back. While Tubby's noggin and cheeks are getting bigger with each vlog , so are Boy Wonder's teats🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
  • Sick

that1lady

Chatty Member
We need one more emoji to click on...one that says 'why?'
And an eye rolling emoji too!
---
I’ve never eaten at a Waffle House. There were none in Massachusetts where I grew up. Plenty in Kentucky where I went to school but never went and the closest one to where I am in NJ is in Pennsylvania. Why drive that far when I can go to augies in ocean city to get waffles or just eat frozen eggos out of my freezer
Me either Derr. I’m in Wisconsin and we don’t have them. I love Eggos!

Last edited:

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Good Morning, Afternoon,Evening
Abbie does have toys..they're one of 3 things
1. In the abyss of the garage
2. Donated..wait who the fuck am I kidding, like that would really happen
3. If gifted or seen once on camera .. returned to a store for what makes Piggy happy...MONEY

How many things that Sweetgirl enjoyed suddenly broke or disappeared. Aside from the occasional plastic bag or coupon inserts she finds she has nothing except the IPAD.

And Piggy just stop with the gaping maw of a mouth, you're not sexy and you need massive teeth whitening....oh and you now waddle stomp instead of walk.
"Waddle stomp" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
My old late night order is forever in my brain.
Pecan waffle, country ham, hash browns-scattered, smothered, chunked, and grits with maple syrup.
Nothing better at 3 a.m. with the juke box blasting and everyone laughing and talking. 😂 🥰 😂

Pecan waffle. Scattered smothered covered topped peppered. Coffee.

All hail the Awful Waffle!!

They are live on youtube now
---
Jesus they're still going almost an hour later.
Asa still with the no quarter hat.

• Sick

What10001

Chatty Member
Holy shit!

"Ruby Franke, the Utah mom behind the now-defunct family YouTube channel 8 Passengers, was arrested Wednesday on child abuse charges after a malnourished child with open wounds and duct tape on their extremities was found, officials announced."
Yessss this shit is wild!!! Hopefully this will blow the lid off, she’s going to prison forreal.
looks like a totally sloshed train wreck.

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Thought this was funny, from Teacup this morning:

View attachment 2423388

P: Well. After my husband gets up and dresses and feeds our daughter and brings me my coffee, I sit up and have my first fart of the day.
I pick out a thuper cute dress and we make our way to the shower and get hosed off. I had the meat sweats last night, but my Bamboo Renew handles that well! I make my way downstairs one foot and fart at a time and decide that Atha needs to make us 1st breakfast. Something light because its SO hot in Florida. French toast, floppy bacon, eggs with cheddar, goat cheese, feta and colby jack. No toast. Wouldnt want to start the day with extra carbs!I
We'll have brunch by the pool. Gotta Facetime my boy to let him know he's expected- everyone must sit by the pool if I do. Safety first ya'll.
If I slip on the pool deck and bonk my head Atha will need help. And he serves my drinks!
Later, we'll take a family trip to Lowes where I'll stay in the car and eat some snackths so the car can stay cool. I dont want Atha to get hot and tired, because he is smoking half a brontosaur for family dinner.
While Atha and Isaiah are fixing the gate, cleaning the house, caring for Abbie I am resting on the couch. Ive been filling your carts and need to rest before I make the salad and Texasth Toast.
My mom and Wayne are coming, and he'll have us rolling with laughter about the time he accidentally used a colored restroom! His heart is so pure ya'll, he was shook let me tell you!!
After family dinner I'll wipe the counters and supervise as Atha, Abbie and Isaiah clean-up. I cant tolerate a dirty kitchen ya'll, its exhausting! I'll have a few more drinks, some nibbles and start prepping to climb the stairs. Its going to be a suthper busy day, but you all know how I hustle! You can do this too! Do you want to lock arms with me? Are you ready to evolve into a business owner like myself? Drop a :poop: in the comments, and I'll message you back as soon as Atha wipes the chocolate off my fingers!
'Drop a :poop: in the comments' ...... 🤣🤣 that made me snort laugh as I'd just read her post with 'drop a 🍏' or whatever fruit it was and wondered why she did those....what's the significance ?

• Haha

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I think you're right. She does this so much to them it's normal.
Assa wrote about her "humping innate objects" in his BLOG years ago. So she's obviously had that issue a very long time.
That whole scene on the float should have been omitted but leave it to Assa to leave it in. I wonder if he was enjoying the 2 old men watching the show?
They're doing a bang up job as guardians. Maybe Abbie's lawyer needs to see that clip of the video.
Parents of the year right there lol. They give Abbie absolutely no dignity. Between both parents not one of them is looking out fornher best interest.

• Angry
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
I hope Abbie eats a wreath.
I don't understand why Asshole didn't understand the concept of putting an interchangable holiday rug on top of a larger rug. It's no dumber than putting a plate on top of a charger on the dining room table. A plastic charger.

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Man. She is excited. Seriously excited.
All the things! The shows. The respite. The food. The respite. Gambling. The respite. The excursions. The respite.
She cannot wait to go and eat, drink, and be merry.
I would love nothing more than for this hurricane to ruin this trip.
If she had the balls to cry about missing her vacation due to a hurricane, after having ZERO empathy for her fellow Floridians last week, I believe even the humpers would notice.
But really, I'd love for them to get out there, and just get hammered by high seas and rain.
Not enough to injure anyone, but just enough that there is sea sickness, discomfort, and being stuck in their "Junior Suite" instead of dumping Abbie in respite while she circles the buffets. 😂 😂
From a South Florida resident: Please no hurricane!

• Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Who thinks big p will buy out what’s left? With her 50% back she will really only spend about $6000. I feel like that’s not too much for her to spend to “meet her goals”

• Sick
  • Wow