Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What10001

Chatty Member
How long does it take to throw a sandwich together? OMG! I guess when you have all the time in the world, you have time to waste. I make a sandwich, sans mayo slop with lettuce shreds, grab a drink, maybe sit down to eat or stand, depending on the “busyness” of the day, and have lunch. Who has this much time to make lunch? We aren’t talking about dinner-it’s frigging lunch! Also, what was going on with her zoom where she was snapping glamour shots of herself? She really is in love with herself. Her poor daughter. She now has to wear her very long hair down and in her eyes and face just to make her mother happy and help sell her new hair product. So incredibly selfish!
I was thinking the same thing, who puts that much effort into lunch? I might grab an avocado and smear it on some bread with a side of string cheese. 2 mins tops and they just have all this time to further contribute to their demise. 🍿

Reactions: 17

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I call BS that the AirBNB is booked ..even on VRBO.. he would have updated the dates on AirBNB if it was rented on VRBO...and I don't see the dates updated. There are so many nicer places...I guess I could see a party group renting it and sharing costs..cheaply.

Asshat likes to call everything Abbie does a STIM ..like the head hanging down... I think she just has atrocious posture.. that is ruining her back and neck.

Asshat... you have been "teaching" loading the dishwasher for YEARS.... such a blow hard. Its not because its how her brain works...she doesn't have the intellectual ability to learn.

Imagine the footage of Asshat chasing Abbie around with a bloody nose... and she smears it all over the wall and couch... now that would have been worth watching.
Can you imagine the commotion that the neighbours heard? It must have been wild! Those uncouth beasts are loud and obnoxious to begin with! On the topic of the dishwasher, what an absolute waste of water and energy. If they added dish soap when they were rinsing the plates bare, they wouldn't need to use the dish washer.

• Haha

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Hey guysth!!
missed y’all!
School and then work has been taking up my whole time. Particularly now that I’m getting more intense courses

Right now taking psychology and our weekly to final project is on a disorder. Bet y’all can’t guess what I picked 🙂 (so happy to have a DSM right now 😅)

(Off topic warning but about autism)
but one of our projects tonight was to pick a film or media that showcases our chosen disorder As good representation. I’ve always found it difficult to find a movie that doesn’t make autism look like either a super power or endorse very dangerous techniques.

So I chose the Pixar Short “Loop” and I was curious if anyone here has seen it? I feel like for what it is, it’s a pretty decent representation of non-verbal autism.

Anyone here have their own films they feel represent autism well? Would love to hear some opinions.
Yay! I was so worried about you, when you disappeared for a while and hoped you didn’t get kicked off.
Loop is definitely a good one. I also have watched some documentaries on BBC, if you can use those, that were really good too. One was over their schooling options, one had a set of boys that was moved out into their own housing and that was locked up (because they were known to elope and needed their own space and it was really difficult to watch), another the whole family had autism (mom, dad and at least 1 of the kids).
Hang in there with school and you got this! Also, keep an eye on the weather. They are hoping the Hurricane will blow by us up here but you never know..

• Heart

boychik0830

VIP Member
Why can’t she have orange juice too? And did she really ask for a coffee?
She shouldn't be having any form of caffeine as it's not good for her. Who knows what caffeine would do to her? Orange juice is a more appropriate drink for abbie.

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
So does this mean she's going to get hit with a pie in the face? I hope they throw a few rocks in there too. They should at least make Abbie a Star Executive Director for all the sales she pulls in for this bitch.

I fixed this for you Cilla...

"Thank you to each of you who helped with my goals this month. Still here working on orders with my biggest cheerleader. How do you beat your own previous goals and personally sell over $30,000 and get 164 brand new customers in one month and still feel like you did not do enough? I am so dang proud of my team. The grit GRIFT these women showed this month makes me so proud. I have an hour to go and I’m not throwing in the towel but man life is hard sometimes."

I could have sworn she said she had to sell $40k personally because I thought I saw that number on the whiteboard. And she got 164 new customers but that doesn't amount to new BG's which is what MLM's are all about. It's all about the recruiting, not just selling overpriced hair masks. Her followers will spend $35 once to help her reach a goal but they're not signing up. I wonder how Teacup and the other Lipshit Mama's did. From their Zoom call, they didn't look too excited about where they were in this contest. And they were talking about how Stephanie, Tricia and Jamie all are celebrating 3 years with SL. Are all three of them humpers? Did Cilla recruit them over from FA?
She did say $40k.
She sold over 100 hair masks, so there's all the new customers. But, will they return?
---
Check out how she's using her thumb to hold back her double chin, We see you Thilla Thue.

View attachment 2418678
Is she trying to fake tears here? Or glossy eyes from too many margaritas?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Well, it could be a SL exclusive to go with the rest of their "Farm to Table" soaps!
Maple Bacon! Creamy Cheddar and Chive! Exfoliating Okra! 😂 😂
Exfoliating Okra! 😂 That is it! Enhanced with oils of skin tags and hints of tequila extract.
She is definitely the face of this SL product line. 😂

• Haha

Bogey

VIP Member
Well she found a shirt that echoes her mouth
Oh, boy. The people at the sublime concert are gonna have a great night roasting her fat ass. Maybe Abbie will get a new sublime t shirt and replace the old crusty one.

• Haha
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
Abbie was 💯 getting her diddle on in that raft. !!!
I guess now that she's 18 it's ok to film it AND allow 2 old men to be right there to watch!!
WTF!! Who are these men? Not Autism in the ocean staff, surely.
Wow.
My word. He's trying to or had been holding her hand!!!!
View attachment 2444894
Sitting between Support Staffs legs sooooo wrong on many levels. This poor girl looks so embarrassed, Arsewipe and Piggie soooo wrong to think this is ok!
And Abs pulled the girls arms back around her when she moved them back. Perhaps to help her diddle?

• Sick
  • Haha

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
She has Asshat's hairline and it's only getting worse. Here is a pic from a couple years ago.

6746543637376.jpg

I don't see how P can think Abbie having her hair in a tight bun or tight pony tail showing off nearly hockey puck sized bald spots looks better than giving her a short pixie cut which could be used to hide the hairline and keep her hair out of her face.

• Heart
  • Sad

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Hi Assachemcgee and Pigrillahungryhungryhippopus, I'm not sure you know what bullying is. So let me explain my own experience of it during my school years and at work from a manager like you.

School example: Being held down by a group of people and having them draw on your face because you have really bad acne.

Work example: Having a supersumopus like your wife use my mental illnesses against me and make it seem like I am mentally unable to do my job and incompetent by moving things is the department I was working in and throwing things on the floor.

I don't know if you and your Pigrillahungryhungryhippopus wife understand what this means, I doubt your Pig partner can read this. Especially because of you are hungryhungrydrunkeredpusses.

Don't ever try and explain anything about mental health problems, little man with a small dick and small brain. You have no idea, and don't say it comes from parents, there are these things called genes, and gene mutations which can cause mental illnesses. Look at you enormous fat gluttenous wife, she has gene mutations like hell. Maybe I could send you some info I've collected about it and give you an education on it matey.

Maybe if you did more care to your daughter, and treated her more like a human than a dress doll, or trying to train the autism and profound IDD out of your daughter, then you would have time to cry like a little bitch over people who disagree with you. Dumbass!

I just hope you don't cause a Titanic or poonami with your hungryhungrydrunkenhippo selves.
BRAVO!

• Heart

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I agree, the rooms would be expensive but Tubby said that they got the room for free and what they spent on junk food and restaurant food alone that day would have paid for a good portion of an extra room. Factor in the the cost of Twatty's pinterest inspired cruise manicure, hair appointment and new clothes for the cruise, the room would be covered. They are just selfish individuals who can afford to give their adult offspring dignity and they choose not to. Honestly, the only person on a true vacation is Twatty because Tubby and Boy Wonder are still Abbie's care givers and I can't see Abbie enjoying the mayhem of a cruise.
They left early just to use the room the day before boarding. It’s funny where their priorities lie. They are the type to spend hundreds on a popcorn machine but won’t get an extra room or upgrade because they have a free one.

Ass knows leghumpers though, he knows they’ll think that shit is cute.

If the room is too expensive, Isaiah could have gone to another hotel. HE IS AN ADULT.

I think Ass was higher than a kite when they went to eat. He was all smiley and asked if Priscilla had a key and she said she had just given him one and he said oh yeah I have one :ROFLMAO:. It’s giving WEED!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I follow (followed) a family vlog that has not been active for two years. The parent still answers YouTube comments though. I mentioned that I gave up hope for their return and asked for the reason they stopped. (She previously said there were many reasons). She basically answered me that there were too many reasons to mention, and no it wasn’t nasty comments. The bottom line was that it wasn’t fun anymore. She also said that they still discuss returning, but if they put out a video stating such, their viewers will assume they are vlogging again.
I’m not sure what you’re responding to but want to comment on this. A lot of vloggers are jumping ship or aren’t posting much anymore. These are vloggers that have more subscribers and views than FA. I bet they are so scared of the reality of not vlogging.

Wee Family commented and said one day they are gonna crash one of their trips like they crashed their Disney trip LOL.