Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Yes. The difference is shocking but that sow birther alone without kids, is shocking.
It's not that often that females don't bond with their offspring and when they don't, it's very difficult to watch. Much less understand.
I am of the opinion that it might have helped Abbie a little if she had a nurturing female as a mother - but due to Abbie's profound intellectual disability, it probably wouldn't have mattered that much as far as Abbie's intellectual progression.
Abbies IQ was never going to increase no matter what they "did" with her. Her brain was delayed from the moment of birth and stuck at 1-2 years old forever.
A few disagree with my opinions on this and that's ok. I tend to be a realist and assess things from that perspective.
To me, facts are facts, the truth is the truth and woulda, shoulda and coulda aren't my friends.
😆
I just don't think in terms of what if.
It's a shame the Hambeasts don't just meet Abbie where she is instead of trying to get her to meet them in their world.
They want to erase the intellectual disability out of her and have a perfect girl.
They're such trash.
Yep. Reminds me of the saying "If my grandmother had balls, she'd be my grandfather".

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sweetums

VIP Member
I think they just buy her clothes that are too small. They're in denial that Abs is fat
---

Yes! And lately she's been talking about 'salad' an awful lot. She must've gotten our memo....
---

She doesn't even fit I that chair...haha. And all kidding aside, furniture like chairs do have a weight limit...
---
@WowMeowMeowWow
Hey Wow!
With colder weather around the corner you got me thinking about your snowman last year...hoping for a repeat...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That chair is relatively new. The other one was even smaller....must have broke and not from rocking.

• Haha

boychik0830

VIP Member
First, why are the Airbnb Gurus, sleeping in a Marriott with reward points? Pot to kettle that Priscilla doesn’t travel and use Airbnbs but Marriott! So, good lying on your Host page Asshat!
Next, why isn’t Abbie and Priscilla sharing a bed? This is the way it goes in our travels. We don’t have the funds that everyone gets their own bed but when the kids have to sleep with an adult, the females sleep together and the males sleep together on separate beds. We have the 2/2 kid split, so no one is left out. It depends on the configuration and sometimes the parents sleep together but that doesn’t always happen but since my kids were over the age of 10, they never have slept opposite gender…
Now, for getting an extra room, I will concede that these rooms are NOT cheap! We looked at getting a room in Miami for when we take our daughter’s cruise. We can’t afford it, at $360/night with discounts. The ports are super expensive to stay in. We will be staying by the airport and driving down the morning of our cruise. It just makes more financial sense to do so. So, I can see where GB didn’t want to fork out that much $$ for another room.

Also, with everyone wrangling Abbie, it should really give them a wake up call. She needs a day program, where she is going every day and learning how to be in public. She needs to be around others and get those relationships now. If not, her outlook looks so bleak and in such a bad way..
She would never sleep with Abbie in a hotel as she does whatever she can to get as far away from Abbie as she can as she wants nothing to do with her as shes not a typically 18 year old. No way would pig be changing Abbies diaper she will make someone else do that.

• Sick
  • Sad

lillibb

VIP Member
Jimmy Buffett died ☹ Condolences to any Parrottheads 🦜

Just read he died of skin cancer after spending most of his life in the sun. Not to take away the sadness of his death and what his family is going through but we all know someone else who likes to bake in the sun. Maybe when she is diagnosed she can search for the skin cancer groups to grift.
His sister has a restaurant in my home town called Lulu's

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Wow 4 people to attend to Abbie
View attachment 2439883
What is that big white thing they have sweet girl corralled in...looks like there are at least 4 people involved... and possibly the others that are watching at a distance. Not a very flattering shot.. I guess Tubby didn't have a chance to filter it. Wonder what the Massholes were doing meantime? Boozing it up somewhere?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
That chair is relatively new. The other one was even smaller....must have broke and not from rocking.
The chair by the bar cabinet used to be angled in front of the fireplace. We would see the cat on the top, and frequently AssA sat there to vlog. She outgrew the tiny chair some time ago, but it may be on the other side of the cabinet.

• Haha

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
They give him absolutely no space. I don’t think they want him to be totally independent. They are probably jealous he’d be by himself while they would have to share a room with Abbie.
I'm pretty sure they said they're getting a "junior suite" for their Titanic vacay.

That looks like this.
1067d6aad47c418.gif

• Wow
  • Sick

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Whoever is making the videos is doing a kick ass job. Thilla Thue the cancer poacher video has 939 views. Why, that is more folks in 24 hours than Pig was able to pull in 5 days. 😹
---
She is live! 😂😂
---
Ah Shit! Someone has mentioned and posted the Slime convention video. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Welp there goes that channel. Super humper clan to the rescue 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
WTF!?!?!?!?! Abbie was signing bathroom and Atha ignored her until Abbie finally walked into the bathroom with Isaiah. How many times are these assholes going to pretend her sign is to go for a ride. She had to go to the fucking bathroom. They didn't want to stop the vlog to take the poor girl to the bathroom because priorities of vlogging outweigh any human bodily functions. God forbid the Pig needed to drop the kids off at the pool.

We're coming up on another cruise and we all know what happened on the last one. I guess Abbie will be left with caretakers if they decide snorkeling is on the agenda.
I could be mistaken, but I thought that they said it was an Autism friendly cruise in a prior video this week because I wondered if they were going to get some sort of partnership deal then I figured that there would be a bunch of other people on the cruise with friends and family members with Autism so they wouldn't get a grifty break.

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
There's one pretty fantastic unexpected consequence of Atha doing 20 minute videos: not only does he have massively increased stress from having to conjure up double the content as the last couple-few years, but it's exponentially harder now for him to maintain his narrative.
The more lies you tell the harder it is to keep them all straight. He's about to find out.

On top of that, with the Ruby Franke situation getting worse, there's currently a ton of mainstream negative attention on family vloggers. Some of those humpers - not all of them, of course, but some - will be following the Franke abuse case and that'll be enough for them to start looking at Asa & Priscilla more closely.

Oh, I 100% agree about the Ruby Franke case and how this could bring more negative attention on family vloggers. This is going to be in the news for quite some time and we'll find out more tomorrow at 1:30 MDT when they have their first appearance in court. I hope they don't let either of them out and keep the no bail in place.

I listened to a fascinating podcast last night from a gentleman who was a patient of Jodi Hildebrandt. He was the person who was responsible for her having her license suspended back in 2012. And today I just finished a podcast from the same channel who interviewed Jodi's niece. What she relayed about what happened to her at the hands of Jodi is horrifying. She said if Ruby had not been a well known vlogger, and this happened to someone less known, it probably wouldn't have received the national attention it has received. Did she do this to other children? If she did it to her niece and now Ruby's kids, I have not doubt she's done this to others.

People are coming out of the woodwork telling what this woman has done to destroy their lives. You'd have to hear it to believe it. I hope for the sake of those children, both Ruby and Jodi never get out of jail or are sent away for a very long time. Jodi is probably a psychopath and she had the Mormon church supporting her every step of her evil way.

Apparently...
"Springville Police visited Franke’s home 15 times between March 2019 and August 31, 2023. During at least five of those visits, police were assisting DCFS."
So we can assume it's possible they've been starved and locked up since around April 2023
"Neighbors told KSL the Franke children were regularly seen around their Springville neighborhood, playing with other kids, and walking to church until a few months ago. Many said they lost touch with the children around April 2023."

• Sad
  • Angry