Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please let Piggy try and put on her Dillard's wedding dress!

Reactions: 25
Also rich coming from a parent who accepted a BetterHelp sponsorship predicated on his son’s “anxiety.” So how did you fuck up to make your son so terrified of life that he needs therapy, Ass? And what about your daughter’s alleged OCD? That’s an anxiety disorder too. What did you do to raise two such scared kids?

Reactions: 30
1000%.

we saw her strumming the guitar and hitting the drums. Let her have a go at it on her own. Fatty Assa does not have to hover, shove camera in her face, correct her, lean over her from behind while stimulating his own micro-peen while he's at it.

Reactions: 19

No. You want to be invited to this Meta thing. Do your own research. Asking for comments is just lazy.

Reactions: 25
Cilla’s videos went up on app. One of them has 20k views . The cancer one. The one Ass couldn’t take down on YT.

Reactions: 23
I hope this fool pitches this BS idea to Meta.
Seriously.
He said it himself- you cannot mandate parenting, but let me go pitch that very issue to Meta so they can try it.
What a fucking moron. He'll never get chosen for this panel.
He wants to be on that panel sooooo bad.....he sure thinks he's something

Reactions: 22
Let's play: Asssa thinks he's something:

1. He thinks he's a video wizard.....next

Reactions: 23
IG stories show them pulling up to the ship with Pig asking everyone in the car "whose so excited...whooooohoooo?" Ass plays along, GB looks like he wants to exit the vehicle as quickly as possible and Abbie is rocking in the way back seat. What an adventure ahead! I predict Abs gets whisked off to respite immediately and the other 3 mosey up to bar and start getting their monies worth on their drink package

Reactions: 26
I just took a lookie loo. I wonder how much they bribed or shamed Boy Wonder into going on the shit show? What young man wants to go on a cruise with his parents and sister when he can stay home with all of the ammenities of the cruise minus having to share a tin can cabin with three people with undesirable hygiene and smelly and explosive gastronomic habits

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.