Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Is it like what we call garlic bread in the U.K.? That’s what I tend to have on the side with my spag bol. Sounds similar but I’m embarrassingly ignorant about the states and food dishes so I’m probably way off lol. Some of the things you guys mention on here sound delicious.

Yes, it's garlic bread. Texas Toast itself is thick-sliced white bread, and it's often spread with butter/margarine and garlic of some sort then toasted in the oven or fried in a pan.

Some restaurants serve sandwiches on Texas Toast though it's not as thickly sliced as the frozen type shown in the 2000 calorie meal. Most often it's served as a side to a pasta dish or chicken tenders a la Cane's or Zaxby's.

https://www.raisingcanes.com/menu

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

SCCOct66

VIP Member
okay….we know she had a mole. Now it’s gone. I’ve been thinking how it got removed. You all that have kids on the spectrum…. do you think they had to sedate her to have the mole removed? Or did Ass just hold her still? Was it a laser removal? Such a mystery! Maybe they just dabbed it with some of that wart removal stuff they sell at the drug store. Hold on! I’ll bet they froze it off with that liquid nitrogen. Took two seconds and no sedation! (At the doctor’s office)
That was a large mole. My daughter had one like that on her back. They removed it in office by numbing and cutting it out and sent it off for pathology (typical procedure). I can't imagine Abbie would have sat still through that.

boychik0830

VIP Member
Maybe if Abbie had been taught to communicate through sign or her iPad, you would know why, you dumb POS, ASA!
Which he won't do because imagine if she said no or don't film me and he didn't listen to her he could get in trouble for that and it wouldn't make him look good.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
DCP is all about making money. That's it.

Easy to understand exploitation of minors is where the money is for him. He knows what gets him he most views and the complicated (and unattractive) situation with Abbie ain't it. That's why he rarely does anything about them anymore, and when he does it's slapped together and inaccurate.

People making boatloads of money by producing hours and hours and hours of ""entertaining and gimmicky vids about exploited minors seems kind of, I dunno, exploity, doesn't it?

💯💯💯💯💯💯

He goes on and on about child exploitation and how wrong it is.... while exploiting those children himself. Hmmmm... He talks about them, shows video clips etc... talks about how wrong it is for the parents to put their child's business out there -- while doing the same thing AND making $$$ off of it. 🤔🤔🤔 He doesn't actually give a fuck about any kids. He cares about getting clicks, views and $$$ -- just like Asshat.

As I've said before, he's the Canadian version of Asshat. So many similarities it isn't even funny.

His videos about FA weren't even that good. Slapped together and inaccurate is right! Never did any of his own research and the info he got from others was like a game of telephone by the time he put the video out. How can he be shining a spotlight on their BS and making people aware of what horrible people they are when half the stuff he's saying about them isn't even accurate??
(Just to be clear, I am in no way, shape or form WK'ing for the maassives, just so there isn't any misunderstanding)

• Heart

erised2020

Damn it’s been along time since I been here or watched the Massess, I always think about what they are up to and think about this thread. What have I missed? are they still up to the same shenanigans? P still gaining? Has Abby regressed more? 😪 lol wish I was all caught up that would take ages though I used to read at nig

Bogey

VIP Member
100% her mobility is completely shot. We only got a few snippets from her Party Thity trip and she was sweaty and winded in each tiny little clip.
She cannot move through a store anymore. Not even the grocery store, her favorite place in the world. She has to hire someone to go do that for her now.

Priscilla can't walk more than a few steps without gasping for breath anymore.

Prove us wrong, Asa. Prove us wrong.
I was thinking the "hello world" crap was in the 1st aisle. That's why she just bought that, she couldn't get any further in the store.

• Haha
  • Heart

SunnyDale

VIP Member
LOL.. Asshat loves making videos...whether they are watched or not... yea...right.

Asshat doesn't like to give power to his weakness... ADHD is not your weakness....Narcissistic personality disorder is.
I have youtube Premium. I've noticed he seems to have a lot of yellow dashes on his recent vidoes that would indicate advertisments. I cannot tell if these are actually comercials. Can someone please verify this is the case? If so, that's a hell of a lot of adverstisments for his vidoes. Like I haven't seen this since they moved into Mold Manor.

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
It’s 0205 Wed morning here down in the freezing arse end of the world, and I went to bed 2030 last night as had a tiring day, so ‘slept’ through the whole G party thing, not that I watch vlogs any more.
Why were they having a party for him? Didn’t the twats already say goodbye to G months ago? Where is going, hopefully far away from Ab and Kaidale, as he just always being a little ‘off’ to me ie inappropriate!

As it is already Wed, happy birthday @boychik0830! You are two days younger than my daugther! You don’t have to, but I’m intrigued, you have shared your real name before and your tattle handle could be taken as either as a boy that likes girls, a girl that like boys or you identify as non binary ☺ Only for me to know, as I find your contributions to be insightful and Derr seems to be the only guy to hang around here, with the exception of Arse, who reads here all the time, and ghosts, and when he is absolutely desperate for attention, makes up a new name, comes on here and makes comments so usually outs himself!
Tatle masters remove if you consider inappropriate, I’m just a nosy old lady awake at 2.30 in the middle of the night

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Of course I remember GLOW!
I was a huge Jake Roberts fan, though. Wanted to follow in his footsteps
(the wrestling ones, not the later addiction ones)
and be a big imposing meanie.

My only complaints about the whole Fathering Autism Wrestling Association (FAWA) are
1. I've seen them do potentially dangerous shit, like could cause permanent injury type shit. I'm not saying people need to have formal training to mess around but a little common fucking sense goes a long way. They don't appear to have any. Relatedly,
2. Abbie does not and will not ever understand where and when it's appropriate to "wrestle," and she cannot understand WHO it's appropriate to wrestle with. I don't think there's anything naughty-inappropriate going on (and it's a little weird how obsessed people get with the idea, to be frank) but - Abbie is already a vulnerable person to actual predators. They have never given her any tools to understand any level of body autonomy, boundaries, appropriate physical contact, and so on and this whole wReStLiNg thing without any nuance (that she's not capable of) shatters any illusion of good vs bad touch. That's the biggest risk with this stupid family activity of theirs - it sets her up for abuse.

I could probably drag you through a passable match, @WowMeowMeowWow - let's go!

---

I still know how to fall as I've learned several times tripping over scooters and things my kids leave around. :ROFLMAO:
I could probably drag you through a passable match, @WowMeowMeowWow - let's go!
😂😂😂
Probably…not likely..being the key word. 😂
Kidding.
Don’t mind me, I just watched Max Holloway whip the shit out of The Korean Zombie. I am a little wound up.😂
Fathering Autism Wrestling Association
Ha! Love it!

• Haha

Tammy36

Asa really gonna say her hairs down because she wants it to be it’s her thing lmao not like Priscilla didn’t stomp her hooves when you tried to put it up and big p really said out loud that asa does her hair more bc she does it more girly and it falls out. So basically he does it to suit what she needs and you do it to suit what you wish you had, gotcha. Proceed.
Can not believe he’s still banging on about her hair. He’s just straight up weird and obsessive about it at this point. I have never known anyone make such a fuss about hair in my life. And to top it off it’s not even like she has nice hair! What we see and what they must see…
---
Wrestling with your adult daughter, as you do.

View attachment 2404824
Can’t bring myself to watch the past few vlogs as every single one of them is getting on my last nerve but I need to ask if there is a reason that they are dressed like twins here 😂 the strange and inappropriate nature of their father daughter relationship has just been amped up another notch 🤮

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick

Monkey1651

VIP Member
so iff she gets 50% commission for her sales, its like she's only paying 1/2 price. That could be how she's affording to buy out what she needs without being completely broke. sure she can spend $22,000 to buy it all, but she will get $11,000 back in commission. That's not nearly as bad as the full price

Bogey

VIP Member
I posted the video of Priscilla using Abbie for Slimelife to that FA snark page. It was taken down because they said Abbie is a minor. Um who runs a FA snark page and doesn’t know Abbie is 18, in college and starting a career as a therapist soon. :rolleyes:
Wait....what FA snark page?