Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Billiarty

Chatty Member
They kept going on about how great creepy g is. Saying he loves Abby. Yea, it’s weird. And shack boy is going ti be doing respite now.
Does anyone remember which vlog was it where Creepy G sat close behind Abbie and they were watching fireworks?

• Sick
Reactions: 11

renwick

Chatty Member
Now she needs 16. 84 suckers have purchased it with more humpers asking for her link. "Please check your messages so we can get your hair being the best it can before." Before what??

View attachment 2399285 :sneaky:
I thought she originally set a goal to sell 100 tubes of goo on the FIRST day. Failing that, it became sell 100 before it is released publicly. I may have remembered wrong, though.

lillibb

VIP Member
FYI, Kaitlyn has just posted a vlog. I've not watched it yet, but it appears to be an honest account of her struggles with Kaidale's regression and aggression this summer. I'm going to watch it later. She might be off the wall, but she is very honest, loves her son and ALWAYS puts his needs first.
Haven't watched yet, but he's got to be going through puberty now and she's got a rough road ahead, there's no way she;s going to be able to handle a teenage Kaidale. I'll put it on now and have some tea. And is it too early in the day to munch on M&M Caramel Cold Brew candy...nah

• Haha

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Imagine his program found out that he was driving under the influence? I can't think they'd be too happy about that considering what he does. Plus, it's real idiotic to advertise it on youtube. FFS. Have some sense.
I can’t get through the vlog what time does he mention it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member
💯💯💯💯💯💯

He goes on and on about child exploitation and how wrong it is.... while exploiting those children himself. Hmmmm... He talks about them, shows video clips etc... talks about how wrong it is for the parents to put their child's business out there -- while doing the same thing AND making $$$ off of it. 🤔🤔🤔 He doesn't actually give a fuck about any kids. He cares about getting clicks, views and $$$ -- just like Asshat.

As I've said before, he's the Canadian version of Asshat. So many similarities it isn't even funny.

His videos about FA weren't even that good. Slapped together and inaccurate is right! Never did any of his own research and the info he got from others was like a game of telephone by the time he put the video out. How can he be shining a spotlight on their BS and making people aware of what horrible people they are when half the stuff he's saying about them isn't even accurate??
(Just to be clear, I am in no way, shape or form WK'ing for the maassives, just so there isn't any misunderstanding)
Kind of reminds me of those people that think they are awakened and follow a certain letter in the alphabet. They tell you they want to save the kids, but then shows CP and claim that it is to educate people on CP and CT and SA.

• Heart
  • Wow

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Bless his heart, he had to decompress. Where's my violin so I can play him a sad song. Anyone notice how shiny his eyes were, hoo boy, what you vapin' fatboy? So Prissass, tell us without saying it that you don't know what Bon Voyage means? Can I say it? Stoopid doofus.
And, didnt she have ev
Boychik is a Yiddish term of endearment for a young man.
I didnt even notice that until you said it. Shame on me!

• Heart

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Is it like what we call garlic bread in the U.K.? That’s what I tend to have on the side with my spag bol. Sounds similar but I’m embarrassingly ignorant about the states and food dishes so I’m probably way off lol. Some of the things you guys mention on here sound delicious.
Well, then I am with you, about embarrassingly ignorant about the UK and all the foods! You are right about the bread, it is garlic bread, just on Texas Toast (a thicker piece of bread) and comes frozen...they make one with cheese on it as well and a light version (butter only on one side). I am all about bringing on all the butter goodness :p.
---
Oh I love it. Just never used it as sandwich bread.
Same, it seems awkward to handle. and all the inside stuff falling out everywhere.

Billiarty

Chatty Member
@RocketQueen
@PugliaLiving
Thank you both, so much. 🥰❤

Rocket...When was the last time @Kimmied was here?

To all my fellow Crocs lovers, check out my two latest pairs. 🥰 Man Whims got me the teal and green pair as an early Birthday gift and the orange/gray pair was on sale 😁 I also had a coupon and free shipping, so it was a huge Crocs win for me!🤩🤩

I never thought I would fall in love with a freaking fanny pack on a pair of Crocs 🤔 but I did.🤷‍♀️ 😁 I know, it takes so little! 🤣😂😂

View attachment 2404150View attachment 2404132

View attachment 2404133View attachment 2404236

Shelby kitty 😻 posing next to 14 (of a total of 19) pairs of Crocs I have. :oops:Missing are my shower crocs, which were in the bathroom, rain boots, all-terrain sandals that I was wearing, and two pairs of winter boots...I think I need an intervention!🤪😵🤣😂😂
I normally don't keep them on the treadmill 🤦‍♀️but I needed a place to put them to take a photo. 🤷‍♀️😂
View attachment 2404204
The fanny pack! Too cute!

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Could seizures be brought on by brain damage from rocking, head snapping, and ramming head into walls?
Wouldn't surprise me. Its just like SBS. Shaken Baby Syndrome only alot harder.
I just can't deal with her flailing hoof in that first pic. Look at that mutation. We need to pay more attention to Candy Cane Lane's hooves to see if it is hereditary 🧐 🐽 🥴
View attachment 2394731
Is that a dirty band aid on her middlefinger? Bloody?

• Sick

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Does anyone recognize who this is or what vlog/creator it could be?

Might prove to be interesting info. I don't recognize him.
FireShot Capture 050 - Game Night Gets Aggressive - YouTube - www.youtube.com.png

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
They aren’t going to get a new golf cart are they!? Maybe they are getting ready to sell it!? They have been talking about issues with the golf cart for awhile. Has only Ass been working on it?

Reactions: 9

elly199

I haven't been keeping up with their videos but can someone tell me about the racist vlog that they did? Or at least explain to me how it was racist because I am confused.

Billiarty

Chatty Member
I often wondered if say they repeatedly played on their TV say a youtube that repeated the word "Mama"...or "Mum" will Abbie eventually mimic and repeat it?

Katiebean70

I hate him even more after reading these. Out of all of them there were only a couple decent ones...and hes so cocky.
He even reviewed a place that HE never stayed in, but visited a relative who was staying there. Why would anyone do that?!
And TWO reviews crying because HE failed to read what his ignorant ass signed. (contracts)
Entire paragraphs about rude service or an incorrect order- going back years.
Apparently hes always been an entitled little prick.
And no doubt, was hoping for free stuff as well.
Bastard. :mad: :mad:
So Pig sitting on the bench in the waiting room proves she can't sit in a coach seat on a plane. It's business or 1st class for that ASS.

I'm wondering if the drugs they give Abbie to sedate her causes any type of bowl blowups. We saw her carrying the backpack again which can only mean diapers and shorts are in tow.. When she went to the fish store with Summer and Isaiah, she didn't appear to be wearing a diaper and was not carrying a backpack. Or maybe, she carry's around Pig's 2nd and 3rd lunch for the day.

We need a pole on what that prick is going to do when FA is done. Maybe he can take over Guy Fieri's (Diner, Drive-Ins and Dives) job and write spectacular reviews which he seems to enjoy so much.

If you think the beeping at the crosswalk will annoy the viewer, TURN OFF THE FUCKING CAMERA.
. Where can I find assa google reviews? I tried the link but it didn’t work.