Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
The Duval county court site shows a one-year guardianship plan. Wonder what is in it. Maybe this is why they had to actually do something for Abigail as regards setting up some educational resources.
---

Interesting.

The initial guardianship plan for an incapacitated person must be based on the recommendations of the examining committee’s examination, as incorporated into the order determining incapacity.

Reactions: 15

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
He’s looking more and more like his mother from behind.
I’m almost a week behind on here. My dad passed away 2 weeks ago after a valiant fight with cancer. I flew out to his funeral in Tennessee and ended up driving back with my mom’s lab that I adopted. She’s going to be moving into a assisted living and couldn’t take her. It took us two days of driving to get back to Texas. She’s such an awesome doggo. she did great with drive and the hotel stay.
I’m glad to be back. 😘

View attachment 2408378View attachment 2408380
I’m so sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Maybe her next revenue stream is her own high fructose corn syrup pancake products.View attachment 2412799
HAHAHAHAHA
---
Look at that gaggle of misfits 🧐 🧐 Creepy G is very asymmetrical, almost cartoon-like, much like his biggetht cheerleader, Twatty Beast. For all of his asymmetry and creepiness, he is the cleanest, best dressed and most normal looking of that bunch of weirdos. I thought that Creepy G moved for a job after Christmas. I recall Tubby mentioning it in a vlog. I wonder what happened to that job???????

View attachment 2412919
HAHAHAHAH Isaiah and Goofy G have the same hairdo!

• Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
Safe in my part of Florida and yes we have 2 generators, one hot wired. I think that 'swhat it's called. We had an electrictian do the work. How is everyone getting the @ in front of the person's name?

• Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Well she's not a very saavy bithneth person. Make it ship to Australia then! How hard can that go? DHL does door stop pick ups so she doesn't even have to leave home. Or at least follow up with the conversation and engage with your potential client. Is following through with anything so hard for this family?
Australia has super strict import restrictions and policies on items. It is probably why they had to stop doing business in the country too because it costs a fortune to send items there..

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Hmm how many kids are in each JSA class? Communication….isn’t that what parent teacher conferences are for? They seem to want every school to give Abbie individual attention. It they are so concerned about how Abbie’s day went, why don’t they get out of the car and ask!? They want everything to fall on the school’s responsibility. Newsflash they have hundreds of other students to worry about. Can you imagine them taking 5-10 mins out of the day to talk to every parent.

My son's teacher sends home communication notebooks every school year. Each day he or an aide fills out a pre-printed sheet about his day. If it's really horrible I get texts or phone calls from the teacher himself. Usually self contained classrooms do not have very many students because they are so "high needs". In most classes like this each student has their own 1:1 aide or the class has several aides to help out. This part is actually a bit of the school's responsibility to provide. My son's class consists of about 6-8 students, 3 classroom aides, and the teacher. That's not counting for other people who may be in and out like behaviorists, speech therapists, and other various supports.
---
Sorry my ignorance, never been part of a military family. What is E3?

It depends on the branch of service, but E stands for "Enlisted" (as opposed to O for "Officer") and 3 is the individual's rank. In the Air Force, an E3 is an Airman First Class (only 2 stripes). An E2 (1 stripe) is an Airman.

• Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
He’s looking more and more like his mother from behind.
I’m almost a week behind on here. My dad passed away 2 weeks ago after a valiant fight with cancer. I flew out to his funeral in Tennessee and ended up driving back with my mom’s lab that I adopted. She’s going to be moving into a assisted living and couldn’t take her. It took us two days of driving to get back to Texas. She’s such an awesome doggo. she did great with drive and the hotel stay.
I’m glad to be back. 😘

View attachment 2408378View attachment 2408380
I'm sorry about your dad. Sending you peace and love.

• Heart

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Thank you! Yes, we are safe. On the other coast - way south. We will probably get some nasty rain bands, but luckily this one spared us. Thank you again! ❤
---ld

The word is ‘special!’
I'm glad you'll be OK Noir! My University of Florida son in Gainesville may be in trouble with this one...who knew there could be danger so far inland? The problem will be with the winds, not storm surge, but still an issue just the same 😫

• Heart
  • Sad

Srsmom

VIP Member
Exactly. If she does, I’m sure they know but they are always in fake, acting bs mode. They will never admit she has seizures. They don’t want to deal with any questions, suggestions, or judgement. Thats why they got her mole removed. They got tired of people mentioning it.
I’d forgotten all about the mole!

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I did respite/home care as a teen. Zero requirements. Zero training. I was still in highschool even. So ya.... he is just talking out his ass again.
Yup!! My high school had a Saturday morning group respite for special needs children/young adults. We had zero training. Local service clubs would provide the transportation from home to school and back and we would do activities with the attendees at school.