Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
21 minutes in and I can't take another minute of ASS-a, AKA "Good 'ol boy" and his on-again/off-again southern twang. It always comes on hard when he's talking all things mechanical. PICK A LANE ASS-A, PICK A LANE!
OMG!!! I just posted the same thing 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Sweetums

VIP Member
Oh definitely the fingers! He drives me nuts with his picking and eating food before it's served. He's always done that and it's so gross. You know, Ass isn't that different than Big P with the eating. He loves greasy fat-soaked heavy meat dinners as much as her. I don't think he has any desire to eat any semblance of healthy. And we always talk about the Pigs fat guns but he's not too far behind himself
I cut the frozen garlic bread pieces into two pieces and make grilled cheese for my grandaughter. She loves it that way but could never eat it so thick. Perfect that way!

• Heart

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Pretty sure this type of bread is not meant for sandwiches...that sandwich on Ass' plate looked a foot thick - how do you eat it? And Pig's droopy mouth could never, but I'm sure she found a way.
I eat it on the side, when I have spaghetti, dip a little in sauce and it so good or use it as the spoon when twirling sghetti!! Sooooo good!! DROOL!

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
How is everyone getting the @ in front of the person's name?
Not sure if it works on mobile the same way but on desktop type the @ and immediately start typing the person's username. A little dropdown will appear; you can click on the username from the dropdown list.

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member
She is a sumo wrestle. At least she has a dress on. The dogs have clearly stated their opinion of what they think... "Beware, fat sow drunk again"
I remember when I was a kid there was a cartoon called Super Sumos. Except there is nothing super nor does she save the day. Causing earthquakes, tsunamis and possibly being a video on YouTube of a Hefferlump pooing is the most she can do.

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Same with wide load Wayne, heck they won't even film him walking, it appears that he has to hug the walls to go anywhere. After that racist vlog I have no sympathy for him. I think they are all just white trash!
---

Pigzilla probably has them stashed in her crooks and crevices😂
---

Seeing how Abby is always grabbing others drinks and chugging them down, sometimes two or three at a time, makes me wonder how often she has consumed alcohol.

You hear that lard ass, we are aware of your alcohol consumption, and the odds are that probably 50% of the time she is sipping on your adult beverages. How proud you must be, you better hope she doesn't have an accident or something, and they find alcohol in her system. You can kiss your sweet ride goodbye, both you and your monstrosity of a wife will be having 3 hots and a cot, make that 3 cots for her obese ass. Oh how I would love to see her in prison, all those things she would have to do without, of course Omar would have to come along to make her humongous orange jumpsuits, but please make sure to include stripes. She also won't get heaping plates of food, nor snackths at her fingertips. Speaking of which, bye-bye manicures and pedicures.. I am sure her Salon gal will be very relieved LOL!

Asswipe your smug little man attitude would have the shit beaten out of you, not to mention becoming Bubba's back door bitch. Oh we can only hope, the popcorn's on me🍿🍿🍿😉😆🤣
Picture flashed cross my mind. Big P doing the bend over & cough.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

MSlix73

VIP Member
His whole spiel about needing decompression is strange. Seems like because Abbie didn’t engage much because she was overwhelmed by all the people and noise, he had to capture and diagnose himself with something to have content. I’m not buying this from him.
Only Ass would be jealous of his IDD content supplier.
With his increased “engagement “ with people in the comment sections , it is safe to say ol’ boy is nervous about his career as a content (term used extremely loosely) since none of his other non-Abbie channels have panned out.
I think he may of taken too many half Nelsons from mommy’s wrestling sessions and not ADD that explains his personality
---
I about spit out my drink when this scrolled by. She truly thinks she’s the shit. She looks…so…so….somebody help me here 😂

I see this when I see Ass and P in their SL videos together

• Haha

ABAPQueen1995

“Fun little tips for parents” from the Sow. Here’s one for you, Pig….how about you keep your child dressed and groomed nicely, and not video her in a stained shirt for all the world to se?
Oh gosh she looks so sad and frightened. How about filming her when she's ok to do so and not when she's sad? They don't care about her as a person, just a walking object that injects money into their bank accounts.
His "hobby" is exploiting, manipulating and "dog-training" Abbie. He needs to get a real job and learn the real meaning of hard work.
---
I'm telling you Tattle sibs you need this in your life! Not only will it change the color of your hair and clothing it will change your body shape!
Y'all "you need this one condition." Help your girl run her bithneth she only needs 617 more sales! Just $21,595.00!! Weehooooo!

View attachment 2410751

View attachment 2410757
It looks like it's been straightened on the right without any product being used. What another way to scam people, Pigcilla.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Seashellz

Chatty Member
Imagine his program found out that he was driving under the influence? I can't think they'd be too happy about that considering what he does. Plus, it's real idiotic to advertise it on youtube. FFS. Have some sense.
I don't see his video, did he delete it?

• Wow

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I’m not super well versed in coleslaw but brown sugar? And bbq sauce?

Red slaw. It's a regional North Carolina thing, though this sounds like she's combined red slaw with traditional (mayo-based) southern slaw.
The brown sugar is kind of odd when Atha recently made such a big deal about how their bastardized version of NC vinegar sauce is the only true BBQ sauce :rolleyes: - red slaw would usually have ketchup, sugar, vinegar, spices as the dressing which is just a typical BBQ sauce, while southern slaw would have mayo, vinegar, sugar, spices as the dressing. Since Atha insists that BBQ sauce can't be sweet, I'm guessing that's Priscilla's way of getting the typical hit of sweetness in there.

Idk, it doesn't sound awful. I might try a better version of it next time I make slaw.