Fathering Autism#165 Asa and Priscilla Like to Delete the Truth, Even Though We’ve Already Seen the Proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing them it was a milk dud or spot of old dried ice cream stuck to her head and someone finally decided to properly wash her scalp and it came off. It wouldn’t be the first time that they pull food out of their bodies
---
Their failure as parents… responsible adults… are mind boggling. Live for the moment,lie about the past and screw the future seems to be their motto in life

Reactions: 21
Happy Birthday @Whimsical , wishing you a fabulous day

Twatty Beatht asked me to send along her best birthday wishes to you. She's very thoughtful that way

Reactions: 22
Welcome back.
I am deeply sorry to hear of your father's passing. Wishing you and your loved ones peace and healing.
The doggo is such a sweetheart! Look at that face! I think she was meant to be with you.

Reactions: 16
Hey there. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I pray for your heart and pray that you find peace knowing he is fully healed in Heaven. God is great!
What a blessing bringing home a new pup. She is beautiful.
Happy you are back with us here on Tattle.
---
Happy Birthday to You, @Whimsical

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Hugs and love

Reactions: 16
Why, those look like some classic middle age, Candy Cane Lorraine Barnacles. Genetics are a bitch. Hope she gets a big meaty one right at the end of her snout by her next birthday.
Barnacles are definitely in her future, without a doubt. I share your hopes, and very much look forward to seeing them manifest.

Reactions: 19
I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad. The pup is adorable & I'm happy she has you

Reactions: 17
I’m so sorry for your loss

Reactions: 15
Here you go Kitty.
I know that some could say, Oh…those are just bumps…pimples.
Maybe.
All I know is, unlike Abigail Lorraine’s mole, these suckers never disappear.
#frandsforeva
View attachment 2409016View attachment 2409017
Does she have that condition where your cheeks are red? Also she seems to have more barnicals than me, and I have acne. Hers looks more genetic mutations, and man she is a geneticists wet dream.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.