Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bogey

VIP Member
Per the live. We are lucky they are not skinny because they'd be a triple threat skinny, good looking, and great personalities. We wouldn't be able to handle them ya'll.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Does she mean someone has to purchase the 200 or so sets left and sell them on to become her “business partner” or does she mean if you buy one set for yourself you become a “business partner”? If it’s the latter then I’m very proud to announce that I now am a business partner of Greggs the bakers as I went in this afternoon and bought a vegan sausage roll and a bottle of pop for my lunch as I’d left mine in the fridge this morning 😂 #bossbabe #steakbake #cheese&onionpasty #greggsforlife ✌💋 Need to add on to here from last thread as I missed my chance to reply to @veganfortheanimals. For some reason looking at Abbie in this photo makes me think she’s Scottish, from Clydebank maybe and she is giving it the two fingers thinking in her head “Git ter fuck yer fat wee bastard you!” about her mom 😂😂
Imagine taking your severely disabled adult daughter to her therapist appointment and not even bothering to clean her shit encrusted anaemic fingernails. You KNOW that girl has been digging around in her chocolate starfish. Fucking pigs.

• Haha
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I find it disturbing that someone who thinks it's a good idea to film himself on the toilet using a bidet is actually working with kids. Or anyone with special needs.
If I found out he was working with my loved one I wouldn't hesitate to request a change, and I'd let them know why.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
****Pigs Fake Cookbook Title****
When in doubt just add Ranch: and other trough to table tips.

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
No vlog yet? 😹 What is Moobie doing? Trying to piece together a vlog with clips that show him and his family as a diverse bunch? If so….See y’all next year. 😂
---
Oh boy, he decided to wear a racist baseball cap with his apology video. It's one thing to admit you had a kid while still married to another woman and abandoned that kid which caused you to lose hundreds of thousands of viewers. Now you are labeled a racist. How do you dig your way out of that? Buy a few black friends? Tell everyone you have black friends who love you? Invite Dakari over for dinner? Get on a Zoom call with the only black lady at the SlimeLife Palooza event and ask her to vouch for your non-racist loving ass? Only time will tell just how much damage was done but in all honesty, this channel is old and tired and on it's way out so if this is another nail in the coffin, let's enjoy watching this little prick squirm and try to boo hoo his way out of it.
INVITE DAKARI OVER FOR DINNER!😂😂😂
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I think Abbie's interested in toys but not to play with as intended. Or how they want her to. She like things with lights, noise, vibrations, essentially sensory input.

But a plastic bag, or trash and old mail, are all she gets to meet her sensory needs.

As for only dumping toys out.... that is what kids of her mental age do. I spent more toddler/baby years just picking up dump toy bins. (With their help.) It's part of the learning and exploring process. She SHOULD have toy baskets she can dump and make a mess.

They just do not want to clean up after her. They don't want to deal with her at all. Which I get, sorta, but they refuse to meet Ab where she is developmentally. They deem her too old, or having lost interest, when in truth it is them who has lost interest.

Can you imagine how P has been throughout both kids lives? She isn't nurturing and loving. She has zero motherly/parental instincts. She has said a few times she doesn't deal with sick people. She stated herself she never played with toys. Or watched cartoons, as a kid. So she has no imagination to even try and play. Literally all P does is feed them. That leaves Ass to handle illness or they are on their own. Both of them used Isaiah as forced labor and their babysitter. And Ass has said he is not affectionate. So that leaves the children with what?
I just remember the time that Abbie was so sick with fever and throwing up and they put her outside in the hot sun by the pool so they didn’t have to clean up after her. The poor kid looked miserable. Asa can say what he wants but Big P is a crappy mother especially to a special needs child.

• Heart
  • Sad

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
The pic of Ab and the google map parking lot match up for the center that’s 28 miles from them
There is no way this is going to last long if it's 28 miles away. They won't drive that much just to get maybe 2 hours of Abbie-free time at home 3 days a week.

Give it a few months: "Abbie wasn't progressing, she wasn't transferring the skills from 'school' to home, her dopamine is all wrong...."

• Haha
  • Sad

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Abbie going to the program doesn't make sense with why they claim they pulled Abbie out of JSA. The whole point of pulling her from JSA was because she wasn't doing what she does at home what she was doing at JSA, and vice versa. They claim she needs to be at home to learn those things because they weren't transferring from JSA to her home environment. Now they're sending her to a program to learn life skills in a different environment, so how is this any different than JSA? AM I missing something?!?

Last edited:
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
What a fantastic day of snarking. 😍 We needed something to shake thingth up. Thankth Atha. 😆
Have the best night y’all.
photo-output.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
This image is like one of those Eye Spy books. What fun things can we spot???

Nearly empty bottle of wine
Mountain of chicken (at least 8 pieces)
It's after 7pm
Full jar of okra that is empty a short time later
Green can of "parmesan" cheese apparently being used for chicken picatta
OOhhh I spy Asshat's balls on the window sill above the sink!

1691967267550.png

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Another thread donning a magnificent title compliments of our very talented resident poet @Billiarty .
Congrats and Thank You! 👏🏼❤👏🏼
Give her some maaassssive love guyth!
1691434409095.gif

• Heart
  • Haha

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Circling back to one of the vlogs after the WLW saga, anyone else noticed they included a shot of the watermelon in their array of foods in the kitchen island. I mean he's trying to show they are inclusive and all that and eat all kinds of inclusive foods. Also a mention of attending a Pentatonix concert. Cos might as well include all the inclusivity.

Also, all the veges into the bin! What a wasteful Maassless family. He should've cut this out. View attachment 2383748

This Momma does not get her daughter's disability or what? She cannot wear an off the shoulder blouse even with a bralet inside! Even Asahole hesitate for a bit there!
View attachment 2383751

Lastly, all lies! How was it possible to sit in the jacuzzi with no bubbles? Boohoo! She would've cause a tsunami the minute she stepped into it!
View attachment 2383755
Instead of a spa day/massage he should have gifted her with a year long membership at the gym and dropped her off each day as he takes Abbie to her program. He could pick her up after that and taken her to her nutritionist then the psychiatrist/psychologist appointment to delve into her eating disorder. After Abbie is picked up, the family could go for a walk until family therapy for all four of them. Then supper with steamed vegetables and grilled chicken and fish. Fresh fruit for dessert. Bed promptly at 10 pm. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

MaidenX

VIP Member
That entire family, both sides, are bigots. All the Maasholes have mocked several races and cultures. They have made prejudice remarks, blatantly made fun off, and turned their noses up at others based on race, sexual orientation, religion, culture, etc. Not to even get started on the poor and disadvantaged.

If anyone is surprised they haven't been paying attention.

• Heart
  • Angry

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I didn’t feel like screenshooting but there is a comment asking why Abbie doesn’t have short hair. A leghumper responded and said she doesn’t do well at the hair salon, but then Ass responded and said she actually does better now. Another leghumper chimed in and said, If Abbie wanted shorter hair, she would have shorter hair because it’s her choice and why is it anyone’s business.

I don’t know why Asss and leghumpers respond to questions this way on a channel that supposed to educate about autism. People aren’t asking these questions because they give a fuck about whether she has short hair or not. They’re asking because she’s autistic and they clearly see that she has trouble managing her hair so why not have shorter hair. Ass truly thinks he’s smarter, wiser and better than other people but he just makes himself and his leg humping followers look like dumbasses.

• Sick

Noir Fan

VIP Member
At least. And you are overestimating my throwing skills. There’s a reason I played soccer.

My parents’ house will be cleared out on Monday. I feel relieved and sad at the same time. My husband will handle the sale. We finally got answers about my dog’s seizures and other issues. He has a brain tumor. Our vet is helping with symptoms and keeping him comfortable. I’m working on staying in the moment.
Much, much love for your fur baby.

I went through the process of going through my late parent’s condo (on the 14th floor) last year. 40 years worth of stuff. I donated all the furniture and I took most of the china, a few paintings, photos, sentimental things. I had to get a place to take their glass dining room table - again on the 14th floor down the elevator. Nobody wanted it.

After three months of hard work, we sold the place (as is) within 3 days and closed about six weeks later. It was very stressful, but so freeing once it was done. And very sad to say goodbye to a place my parents loved. I couldn’t have done this without my husband.

I wish you much luck and relief, as well as love throughout this process. It is rough, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Attached, my parents glass table that I almost had to beg Habitat for Humanity to take. I kept two chairs for memories.

Next to the table is a lacquer buffet that nobody would take, goodwill, etc. My husband had to saw it in half.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad