Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bogey

VIP Member
There's a Chick-fil-A 1/2 mile away, so I bet that was a huge selling point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
My pleasure guyth…always.❤
IMG_4971.jpeg

Did y’all see these?
IMG_4968.jpeg
IMG_4969.jpeg

These comments stayed up for a second..may still be there. I feel like they are scraping the barrel for attention at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I think the first thing he sees in the morning is that thing laying across from him in the bed and he knows he is totally fucked for the rest of his life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tammy36

View attachment 2363882
She must have gotten distracted by an ice cream truck while trying to snap a selfie.

Great title @Billiarty !
Does she mean someone has to purchase the 200 or so sets left and sell them on to become her “business partner” or does she mean if you buy one set for yourself you become a “business partner”? If it’s the latter then I’m very proud to announce that I now am a business partner of Greggs the bakers as I went in this afternoon and bought a vegan sausage roll and a bottle of pop for my lunch as I’d left mine in the fridge this morning 😂 #bossbabe #steakbake #cheese&onionpasty #greggsforlife ✌💋 Need to add on to here from last thread as I missed my chance to reply to @veganfortheanimals. For some reason looking at Abbie in this photo makes me think she’s Scottish, from Clydebank maybe and she is giving it the two fingers thinking in her head “Git ter fuck yer fat wee bastard you!” about her mom 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
This is hilarious.
Shak Boi tried to tell Assa.
😆
Momma Sow and her full grown piglet were cackling like hens during the entire "advertising spiel".
Their screeching was so loud and over the top that it made it hard to realize that WLW was speaking Assa and Shak Boi's love language.
African American vernacular.
The two sows should have apologized, while the apologies were flowing.
If that video got into the "right hands", they're little kingdom would fall so fast, heads would literally spin.
There are people on the internet who will turn you inside out over something like this and Assa knows it.
Probably not too cool to be the newly appointed guardians of a profoundly ID, non verbal Abbie and the real you around the dinner table, with family, gets exposed.
😆
There's just so much that can go wrong over this from here on out. 😆
For once, I think they are genuinely afraid.

• Heart
  • Haha

Angret

Sorry Pig, you'll always be responsible for a baby. A grown, 300 lb, shits her pants baby.
When Atha was talking about the vocational aba school program clinic, he said she was starting at two days then going to three. Thilla chimed in real fast that it was going to be five. Tell me you want Abbie out of the house without saying you want Abbie out of the house.

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
View attachment 2378674
Nah…It won’t reduce her parental load…because what parental load does she actually carry? The only thing it does reduce is her need to hit the pantry every time someone turns their back. Big Mama smells a drive thru. 😂
Notice that Moobie is his usual smart ass self, but he has simmered down on the personal attack aspect of his reply. The last time we saw him really showing himself was when….OH! The night he had to remove and edit his racist vlog. Only to fully delete it later. Har!😂
PEOPLE DON’T FORGET, ATHA! 😂
3 hours of ✌vocational training✌ 5 days a week with 2 hours of driving each day

Atha, when will you all have time for the homeschooling you say you're going to be doing? Just a few vlogs ago Abbie was going to The Program™ a few days a week so you could continue homeschooling on the off days. Did your wife already throw a tantrum and tell you how things are going to actually be happening? She's refusing a replay of last year no matter how much you instruct her on dopamine and transferring skills, isn't she?

C'mon, buddy. Show us how Priscilla really is when she thinks no one's looking. We all want to see it and - hear me out, now - people love laughing at ridiculous fat ladies. You've got a whole buffet of new viewers who'd line up for that shit. Do it.

• Haha
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I think they bit off more than they realized when they had her "graduate" from JSA a whole four years early. They thought they could just hire a teacher to do all the work at home and it would be wonderful and magical. It's possible when the teacher quit they may have tried to get her back into a school-not realizing that once she got that certificate of completion, she can no longer attend school. I think they scrambled to find a place because it was realized how much work it is to have her home 24/7. If they had simply pulled her from JSA, she would've still had options to return to a public school, have the school district send in home tutors for part of the time and then attend school part time. But they trashed all of that because of her "graduating" early. Once she got that certificate, school is no longer an option. Public or private. It's day programs. Day programs have waiting lists. They can deny clients for various reasons. It's not like schools.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
It is 9:36am in Jacksonville.. I just mapquested address to address:
View attachment 2379899
30 minutes each way.. No 2 hours… Lying stack of crap.. Now, if there is an accident, there isn’t many ways around, so he would probably just have to call out for the day. But, sorry, no, Asshat, you’ll aren’t spending 4 hours traveling with her daily..
He said it was 2 hours of driving per day. 30 minutes there to drop her off + 30 minutes back home + 30 minutes there to pick her up + 30 minutes back home = 2 hours. He is correct about the amount of time they spend driving. Which says to me they must be pretty desperate to get her into a program if they're willing to spend 2 hours in the car for 3 hours of ABA. He tantrum'd his way out of JSA, only to end up basically doing the same thing a year later.

• Haha

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Catching up with the MaAssives this evening.

Old Raccoon Eyes was trying to recruit more beauty guides by mocking her followers. In a snarky tone she barks, “Now don’t get scared, people are going to start hopping off ‘Oh my gosh, there’s that girl again talking about the opportunity!’…I’M DOING YOU A SERVICE by telling you about this opportunity. This has literally changed SO many things for SO many people. It is NOT your grandma’s MLM. Let me just put this out there. This is no old school, pyramid scheme crap! This is not that! This is you start your bidneth, you work your bidneth, and you make money doing it. You can retire yourself, you can be able to stay home with your kidzzz, maybe you want to do this as a side gig, maybe there’s some other dream you have, maybe you need to send your kid to private school, maybe you just need enough to go buy yourself a coffee or get your nails done. Whatever it is, this could be the vehicle to git you there… Why Not?! Why not give it a try?”

I don’t know if it it because she is doing her Live on Facebook and Instagram at the same time, but she doesn’t maintain eye contact with her camera. That truly increases her disingenuousness. So creepy!

2A0C26D6-38A4-4E08-B809-F03AAAF890FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Does anyone actually believe Abbie is going to continue at this program? I don't think it will take this new place long to figure out what they're dealing with and then it's anyone's guess as to how long she stays there. I have a feeling if Abbie doesn't like the place and doesn't want to go she will let them know by becoming aggressive. The last thing A&P like to deal with are difficult conversations about Abbie and how they need to participate with correcting certain behaviors. I can only assume these difficult conversations occurred with the OT therapist office, JSA, the homeschool teacher and maybe even Lurch and Emily. Instead of looking at themselves and their role in all of this, they point the finger at everyone else or completely ignore it and pretend it never happened and never bring it up again. Look what they did with the restaurant incident. Brandy was brought in and ASSa played that off like Abbie was cured due to a one time outing with Brandy. It's all so absurd.

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
The comment section under the new vid, under his "you took it out of context " post is gold. Most of the blame falls on A and P for their laughter. He can't say shit to these comments because it'll make him look WAY worse. People aren't getting nasty, they are laying out legitimate concerns. Sheri and Samantha are going to be busy.

Oh, and they are busting his balls for shining the flash light into the camera. There's gonna be lots of Trulys drowned today.

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I was recently directed towards AssMass’ reviews. Here are two gems I thought you may enjoy. 😻😘😻
IMG_6143.jpeg

IMG_6142.jpeg

“THE MASSLESS DRIVER”
😂

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Krishascooties

VIP Member
What in the heck was Piggy doing under her dress? She went from scratching her arm to digging under her dress. LMAO Whenever Asa talks it's obvious Piggy could care less what he has to say. The kitchen scene is evidence of her hatred for everyone but herself.

Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 6.24.13 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 6.24.22 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 6.24.34 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Hotographer512

VIP Member
The thing is, nobody needed to know about his bidet.
Have all the bidets you want. It's a free country, it's your ass and it's your business.
Nobody needed to know. !!!!
Keep it to yourself!!
The fact that he so mentally ill, that he filmed his, so called, 1st time with assplay, and then proceeded to upload it for the entire world to see.
Nobody needed to see that. !!!!
Keep that shit private!!
Wtf is wrong with him? Seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart