Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MSlix73

VIP Member
Difference is yours is a real mole, hers is the valve where she inflates those flat boobs on occasions 🥳
Or a Milk Dud😂
---
I didn’t feel like screenshooting but there is a comment asking why Abbie doesn’t have short hair. A leghumper responded and said she doesn’t do well at the hair salon, but then Ass responded and said she actually does better now. Another leghumper chimed in and said, If Abbie wanted shorter hair, she would have shorter hair because it’s her choice and why is it anyone’s business.

I don’t know why Asss and leghumpers respond to questions this way on a channel that supposed to educate about autism. People aren’t asking these questions because they give a fuck about whether she has short hair or not. They’re asking because she’s autistic and they clearly see that she has trouble managing her hair so why not have shorter hair. Ass truly thinks he’s smarter, wiser and better than other people but he just makes himself and his leg humping followers look like dumbasses.
What is also funny to me is when the die hard humpers answer a question about Abbie and then Ass corrects them…he doesn’t realize that those humpers are sharing what HE has said about Abbie in the videos. He should really refresh his memory before correcting anyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
Fat ass says Hey Abs did you have a nice day? Did you have fun? Do you want to go back?
Abs says no. Of course Assa look at your daughter. Shes been crying and she looks defeated.
The only people who benefit from this is You and your Fat wife.
Poor Abbie. Quit trying to make her something she is not. Let her have her cereal and stand under the umbrella in the pool. Give her HER couch back! I cant believe they take away the thing she truly loves and gets comfort from.
It must be so hard for her to navigate the world. Just existing ! Without all that other crap you expect her to do.
FAILURE parents.
Screenshot_20230811-160216~2.png
Screenshot_20230811-160430~2.png

• Sad
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Someone is making a fool of himself. Guess who?
View attachment 2367134View attachment 2367135
He can't seriously think people tune in to see him. He sees the views when it's just him and Piggy, right? Wasn't it just yesterday he was having Abbie perform the hair flip? How many jump cuts does it take to get Abbie to appear to be doing things independently on YouTube and Facebook, Assa? You are the director and editor so yes, I would say you're getting her to perform for you.

• Heart
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
How did Isaiah manage to get any sleep while growing up, with Abbie screaming and honking all night? How did he function in advance placement classes, without a decent night sleep?
I'm assuming earplugs.
So if Abbie cant get out of her room, why arent they wearing earplugs as well??
I'm sick of the martyr routine.
The only reason they "have" to stay awake is if she is still destroying her room, but that cant be!!
Shes progressing!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Posting this from Crazy Nanny’s Instagram again. I messed up on the first post.
———-
IMG_2723.jpeg

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I don't care what they claim...GB ain't that smart. He can't explain or contribute at all...he ends up saying nothing.
And then you got Big Ass Mr.Know-It-All himself.
No wonder the 2 of them talking is a total disaster
I truly believe they compare him to Abbie so Isaiah is the smartest man alive. Of course he is gifted compared to Abbie.

• Haha

Gina

Oh shoot I forgot the most important thing. CILLA IS NOT PREGNANT!!!!! Sheesh quit asking. Hahahahaha.

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
He said it was 2 hours of driving per day. 30 minutes there to drop her off + 30 minutes back home + 30 minutes there to pick her up + 30 minutes back home = 2 hours. He is correct about the amount of time they spend driving. Which says to me they must be pretty desperate to get her into a program if they're willing to spend 2 hours in the car for 3 hours of ABA. He tantrum'd his way out of JSA, only to end up basically doing the same thing a year later.
What's their need to go home in between? Neither have real jobs to return to. Twatty Beast always says that she can "work her buthneth" anywhere. They don't do their own house cleaning and I'm pretty sure they have a gardener. They could use their time wisely and join a gym in the area, workout, get showered, go for a coffee, run errands and pick up Abbie. My goodness they are lazy and dimwitted.

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member

EDIT: this fucker wearing a blackout flag on his ugly fucking head "apologizing" for being a racist family of bigots.

• Haha
  • Angry

Seashellz

Chatty Member
I got shadow banned last year to teach me a lesson after repeatedly calling them out for exploiting abbie when ass claimed that they don't do that at all.
Well Maasshole deleted my comment, then blocked me-but the last laugh is on him since I can still watch him be a fool on YouTube😉 I don't even care if he blocks me there, as I have multiple accounts😊 You hear that Ass?! Good, cuz this going to be all about you, we know you love to read about yourself, and your fat fuck of a wife. So you better buckle up penis breath, this is going to be a bumpy comment.

Speaking of Buckle, your daughter doesn't give a shit about looking fashionable, she can't even dress herself, let alone pick out her own clothes. She is basically feral, and no matter how much you try to sugarcoat it, she is just going to continue to get worse. No one is going to want to watch a feral adult, especially one that isn't potty trained🤢

It is painfully obvious that Abby can't stand her mother, loathes is more accurate. And on that note, you do as well, pretend all you want that you still love her, and are attracted to her. You are always showing the viewers very degrading and embarrassing shots of her, it's like you're exploiting her fatness. And judging by the enormousy of her thighs, there is no way in this decade that you have docked your dingy in her port.

You will not allow any comments regarding your first daughter, what are you so ashamed of, she is the one that should be ashamed of you. That you can not only turn your back on your own flesh and blood, but continue to ignore her existence. Luckily she gets to watch the bullet that she dodged, seeing what a douchebag her dad is thru you're pathetic vlogs. And that you have trained your son to also pretend that his own sister doesn't exist, just shows what a fucked up family you have. I think you're whale of a wife probably hates your first daughter, as much as your second daughter hates your wife.. kind of ironic huh?

I can't wait until the Canadian gets a copy of your racist video, I've already got the popcorn popping. Let's see how much sleep you get that night😉🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
This is one of the reasons that I hate those greedy criminal bastards. This is only one of many of their supporters who live in this way and will send gifts, sign up for patreon or buy bullshit Slimelife. There is a special place in Hell for the Maassholes.
Exactly. 💯💯
Use our Amazon link…look what we bought from Temu. Join to watch our “exclusive” live content. Buy our merch. Lillie probably hasn’t seen a steak in decades, meanwhile The Pigs are feasting on $100 per plate meals on their weekly date night.
Fuuuuuuuck You, Atha & Pig.

• Angry
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Additional feedback from his YouTube viewers:

IMG_6065.jpeg

IMG_6055.jpeg
IMG_6056.jpeg
IMG_6058.jpeg
IMG_6059.jpeg

I hope he loses his knife/flashlight sponsorship. It would be appropriate for the company to issue a public statement that the do not support this behavior and will be terminating their relationship with the MaAsshole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Count me in! 😝 I will call Omar and see if he will fast track us some swim tents. In the meantime, who can I contact to inquire about getting Pig’s belly its own zip code?
I have some names picked out.
The City of Gunt Acres in Potamus County, Florida.
We can tweak those if need be.
Her latest reel..
3 FB pages and 1 IG…last I checked, a total of 6 comments.
I guess people are abiding by the If you don’t have anything nice to say golden rule today.
If you guys find a one piece swim suit in her size, it’s gonna take at least three of you to toss that thing into their yard.

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Well damn 😂
I can't wait for the brawl that's gonna happen when Priscilla puts her big ol' lumpy foot down and demands that Abbie will be going to The Program™ five days a week no matter how much driving Asa has to do to make it happen.

He's gonna feed us so much real, unflattering content of his wife in retaliation. It's gonna be wonderful.

• Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Oh boy, he decided to wear a racist baseball cap with his apology video. It's one thing to admit you had a kid while still married to another woman and abandoned that kid which caused you to lose hundreds of thousands of viewers. Now you are labeled a racist. How do you dig your way out of that? Buy a few black friends? Tell everyone you have black friends who love you? Invite Dakari over for dinner? Get on a Zoom call with the only black lady at the SlimeLife Palooza event and ask her to vouch for your non-racist loving ass? Only time will tell just how much damage was done but in all honesty, this channel is old and tired and on it's way out so if this is another nail in the coffin, let's enjoy watching this little prick squirm and try to boo hoo his way out of it.

• Heart

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I dont think Isaiah is working at the same place. Why would they waste money to hire him to work with his own sister?
If he is there, I'd bet he is not working with her at all.
On top of that, you sign a contract with most programs that covers everything from billing, services, attendance, etc.
One interesting thing in our contract is that no RBT's employed my grandsons ABA center can ever provide respite for anyone who attends, even someone they do not work with.
I think Isaiah being there could/would raise some eyebrows in administration.
This place only has a couple reviews but here is one of them

IMG-9509.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad