Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well, one thing is certain, they better start curbing their spending and banking every dollar that SL brings in because soon the "appeal" will be gone.
Its a gamble to even admit she is in a program again...even the humpiest of humps cant deny it if once again, no progress is made.
She is not a child, and as she continues to age it becomes even more uncomfortable to watch her struggle with the simplest things, plop on the ground, walk around without shoes, etc etc.
How would he even "rebrand' her? Theres no way.
I think this is Asa's hail mary.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

jacjos123

I tried and tapped out! She just had the nerve to say that Abbie has therapy 3 to 5 times a week and because of that she wouldn't be able to have a normal job so Slimelife is ideal. I hate that scamming, grifting bint.
Why the fuck is the state still wasting money on Abbie having therapy 3 to 5 times a week. Why are they still paying when it’s obvious that she’s not learning anything or gaining any new skills. Obviously, these so-called medical professionals like Brandi & that dumb speech Therapist Jill are fudging Abbie’s so called progress so that they can continue to be paid by Medicaid. I read that at age 21 the state of Florida would no longer cover her therapies. 🤷‍♀️ It just pisses me off. There’s so many moms on my autism moms group (different states) that are on waiting list after waiting list. And then you see someone like Abbie taking up space from other kids that may have potential to improve with said therapies. 🤬😡🤬😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well the kicker is, this place has residential houses as well.
Just like their goal used to be that Abbie would someday move into JSA housing, I bet this place was chosen for the same reason.
They are clinging to the slimmest of hopes that Abbie will progress enough to eventually live there.
Theres nothing wrong with that, but they cant really say it because it destroys the whole "support our family" "we do everything for Abbies future" narrative that brings in the $$$.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
God. I am SO sick of the "changing lives!" shit.
Asa says Abbie changes lives.
He changes lives by showing how he "fathers" her.
P says her MLM scam changes lives, and being an "autism mom" changes lives.
Now GB is changing lives.

These rotten, nasty conceited slobs.
There are countless careers that "change lives', and millions of average everyday people who quietly do good work for others without hashtags, simply because they are good people.
These Massholes truly make me sick.

• Heart

jacjos123

His Sad Ass reply/apology. As a person of color I’m offended and I’m going to let them know that. Bastards. Btw the comments are turned off. 😡🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Damn it guyth! I was checking out Lillie Jones’ FB page. First and foremost, a roof over your head is better than no roof, but…I think she lives in a shed. Not a tidy tiny home either. 👀👀 Seriously.
I have seen my fair share of applications for duct tape, but using it to secure the Ms. Pac Man arcade game wires to the wall is a new one. This is the type of humper that is saving pennies to buy lipstick. Geeezus Almighty.🫣 I pray Lillie is not a Maassive patreon member. 🤞🏼
IMG_4977.jpeg

photo-output.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

Justcheckingin

View attachment 2363882
She must have gotten distracted by an ice cream truck while trying to snap a selfie.

Great title @Billiarty !
I will never understand how this woman sells makeup! She’s literally hawking makeup but doesn’t have any on. Her skin looks horrible so what exactly is drawing people to buy overpriced shite from her??

I literally LOL at the ice cream truck comment…

• Haha

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
How much longer can the massives drag out the First day of school?

Look at 30 year old Abbies first day of school! Oh and GBs new job at Taco Bell. He's 33 but lives at home because he breastfeeds 3 times a day.

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I'm looking forward to his damage contol vlogs. Perhaps we will have Tubby and Twatty volunteering with Boy Wonder and while they are being virtuous and charitable, they can elbow in a sob story involving Abbie who was treated poorly. I bet they are on overdrive right now, well Tubby is on overdrive, Twatty is too thick mentally and physically to be of any use to anybody. Honestly, she's as useless as tits on a bull.
WELL...
After the last racially charged incident, (that apology vlog was posted by @WowMeowMeowWow earlier) they made a point of vlogging themselves going to get coffee at a locally owned black business.
Oh they raved about it!
And then never mentioned it again. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I was watching police body cam videos on YT earlier while doing my chores. Walked into the living room and saw this. 🤣 Looks just like Pig…with extra large cutlets.. Now we know what she will look like in the back of a cop car when she gets arrested for DUI….or stealing ribs and okra from Publix. 🤣
IMG_5227.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33