Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it disturbing that someone who thinks it's a good idea to film himself on the toilet using a bidet is actually working with kids. Or anyone with special needs.
If I found out he was working with my loved one I wouldn't hesitate to request a change, and I'd let them know why.
I was just getting ready to write something similar. He's going to cross the line where they're not going to be able to make excuses for him. He's never held a real job and Camp I am Touchy is not what I would consider a real job in the sense of a permanent, full-time position. There are employment laws his employer must follow and all it will take is one parent or another employee to see or hear something. A&P can say and do so much on their social media because they do not have an employer to answer to but GB does now and so we'll see if he gets any advise on being careful about what he puts on social media.

Plus, he is now actively talking about his work on social media and what he does so if he is putting himself out there as a weirdo sitting on a bidet, he's just setting himself up for what may come as inappropriate for working in his field.
---
Okay, so...as I've gotten older, I've gotten more severely lactose intolerant, and have also developed IBS. It's cool, it's fine, as diagnoses go it's really a nothingburger, because it doesn't cause any permanent damage, just transient (although sometimes severe, I will admit) discomforts. But as someone who has experienced it, I feel like our discussion of it is really missing something important:

Why the duck does he need a bidet for it? Is he incapable of wiping his ass? Pardon me for getting graphic, but my IBS flares are when I am least likely to need the extra help of a European ass-bath, because those hot liquid shits will shoot out of me so fast they barely even have time to leave residue on my asshole. Was he just walking around with soppy diarrhea butt before this? Has he never heard of hemorrhoid wipes to soothe any irrittion? Like someone please explain to me the connection between "has IBS" and "needs bidet"?????????
OMG, LMFAO!!!!! I wish you would leave this comment on his page.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
One cannot SPELL if one cannot identify a single letter. 🙄
The realest tit ever.

So Isaiah works at the same facility as Summer and Brandi. I guess Jacksonville is actually smaller than I thought. How are all these people so connected to each other? Maybe the autism/ID world is small!?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening
I know this probably has been posted already but I'm trying to catch up on 20 pages and work at same time.
But honestly, all that shaking and stomping I'm amazed Jacksonville didn't have an earthquake. So many "see we're fun carefree folks" posts on all their social media.
But really WTF
As strange as this is and as ridiculous as he looks....and Ass still calls her BABE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening
I know this probably has been posted already but I'm trying to catch up on 20 pages and work at same time.
But honestly, all that shaking and stomping I'm amazed Jacksonville didn't have an earthquake. So many "see we're fun carefree folks" posts on all their social media.
But really WTF
Wouldn't you love to hear her explain football? She just wants the attention make believing she's a fan. Men in their pj's running around on field isn't a woo hoo moment. And PS you are a gilt or a sow, not a girl. And while I'm at it, birthing a child doesn't make you a momma.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Or he is full of tit... literally and figuratively... and eating crap food and heavy drinking (and maybe drugs) has given him chronic shits. I guarantee he hasn't been to any doctor and got any diagnosis.

His dad pulls put bullshit ailments that are trendy to stay relevant. Like his supposed add/adhd. I aint buying it. It just happens to be popular and he wants to jump on that.

Rotten apples fall even closer to the tree.
Agreed. All of a sudden he has ADHD, a sweating disorder and now IBS. First of all we have seen him go on hikes that are hours long and tent camping in the woods. No mention of needing a bathroom. Second of all, who the duck cares? There has to be something about you more interesting than your ailments. (Oops, maybe not?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Funny... wasn't that long ago Ass said Abbie doesn't do ABA therapy anymore. Brandy only came in, as a consultant, occasionally. And Ab didn't need ABA anymore.

Now she had it several times a week.

And they are never on schedule, eat at regular tunes, nor eat/feeding healthy, nutrient dense foods. How would he know if it does or doesn't matter. They just want an excuse for how they eat and the choices they make.
Oh shut it Wisenheimer. His reply was full of snark. Everything he says goes.
P.S I avoided using ASSahole to address him because Abbie can read sight words and it might upset her. Then she may attack her Mom and squeeze him for deep pressure because she's an 18 year old who can regulate her emotions. She learnt it all in the past year alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay, so...as I've gotten older, I've gotten more severely lactose intolerant, and have also developed IBS. It's cool, it's fine, as diagnoses go it's really a nothingburger, because it doesn't cause any permanent damage, just transient (although sometimes severe, I will admit) discomforts. But as someone who has experienced it, I feel like our discussion of it is really missing something important:

Why the duck does he need a bidet for it? Is he incapable of wiping his ass? Pardon me for getting graphic, but my IBS flares are when I am least likely to need the extra help of a European ass-bath, because those hot liquid shits will shoot out of me so fast they barely even have time to leave residue on my asshole. Was he just walking around with soppy diarrhea butt before this? Has he never heard of hemorrhoid wipes to soothe any irritation? Like someone please explain to me the connection between "has IBS" and "needs bidet"?????????
I am with you... I have IBS/IBD... with a few other digestive/stomach issues tossed in for fun... and never once "needed a bidet." And I have had pretty severe issues most my life.

But remember P did say she was still teaching him the difference between "needs" and "wants" so should we be surprised. That entire family is stunted.

As I said earlier.... his IBS is poor diet, to much crappy sugar coffee drinks, and alcohol. Of course their stomachs are a mess. That isn't IBS though. Is IBS the new trendy ailment? Because that's the only reason they even pull these things out of their ass (pun intended.) Or it's made up just for a sponsored video.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure if this was addressed in his video about sight words, but there is a process to teaching it to those like Abbie or my son. I believe they will work on this during the next school year with my boy using pictures. At first, the pictures will have both picture icon AND the word below it. Over time the pictures will be faded out and just the word will remain. My son may be a little higher in functionality than Abbie (based on the fact that he CAN say words and does seem to understand verbal direction a little better), but he is still very much affected. I'm not sure how far either of them will come with this, but I'm excited to see what my son may be able to accomplish this next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wouldn't you love to hear her explain football? She just wants the attention make believing she's a fan. Men in their pj's running around on field isn't a woo hoo moment. And PS you are a gilt or a sow, not a girl. And while I'm at it, birthing a child doesn't make you a momma.
I bet she can’t name more than half of their starters. She probably only knows Trevor Lawrence. Her love of football is so obviously fake. I can name probably 95% of the starters for my team (Cincinnati Bengals). I’m a huge fan. I’ve loved them even through their dumpster fire years. She gives off “trying to impress a man by pretending to love football” vibes.

• Heart
So they are a family of gifted overachievers. They want to cover all the possibe diagnoses possible.
Only for a quick reference:

Screenshot_20230816_013602_Google.jpg

Asahole has ADHD, Anger management issues, Grandiose Delutions.
GB has anxiety, bites his nails, ibs.
ASSAhole outed Summer saying she has Anxiety.
Abbie we know.
Where do I even begin with P.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Whatever happened to their love of hockey? Will we see a come back or was that just to get their SW name up on the advertisement billboard in the arena? What ever happened to the 360 photo booth? He spent thousands of dollars on that thing only to use it a couple of times. I know how much those things cost because my son has several of them for his business. They waste so much money on what they perceive as the latest gimmicks. SW was one of them and look how that ended. Oh, but it just wasn't their Jam. Every time I think of how they ran that business it just shows they'll glob onto anything they think is going to keep them rich. I should create a spreadsheet on all the BS tit they've started and stopped. They're going to restart their podcast because ya know people are banging down their door for it to happen. And of course a crappy cookbook where she'll put it up on Amazon with the other trillions of self selling books out there. Any knowledgeable cook will open that thing and quickly toss it in the trash.

She never uses fresh herbs in her pasta sauce. It's all out of jars. And her claim to fame is she doesn't measure anything. Wow, that means she must be a whiz in the kitchen. But, she emphatically states she doesn't bake because that requires measuring ingredients. I think she can't figure out 1 cup to a 1/2 cup or a 1/4 cup even though there are tools you can use to do this but we all know she is a complete dumbass. She supposedly baked a cake for her mother but it probably only required her to empty the cake mix into a bowl, add oil and eggs and pop it in the oven. And I think Asa had a hand it making sure it was done correctly.

• Haha
  • Heart
On Priscilla’s live this morning

1. She got up and got Abbie ready. Yeah right
2 summer came by and volunteered to take Abby to speech therapy. They’re also still looking for someone to transport Abbie back-and-forth to school and therapy. This is so they can get more “work” done. Big negative. Who wants to get their ass whooped every day for two hours. The last lady only lasted a short time.
3. They had a zoom meeting with Abbie’s new program/ABA therapist that lasted an hour and a half. Way longer than they thought it would. But wait I thought Abby was progressing so well.
4. Then her new assistant, that she named “a girl who I’ve hired to do errands for me, such as grocery shopping etc. “ came in to work
5. then Isaiah was in the kitchen with a bag of bagels for everyone, and then summer and Abbie came home. She just loves her life. This is the life that she always pictured. She loves the full house, etc. and that’s when I had to stop watching because I couldn’t take it anymore. 🤢🤮🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She creates false identities. She needs a therapist.

@PugliaLiving LOL at the photo booth, I forgot about that. I think it was to promote Selfie Wrld so they probably got rid of it once it shut down.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not a wise decision to link a video about his new job with cleaning his ass with the bidet attachment to his toilet. It looked like he was actually recording at work as he was preparing for his client, too - that should be nipped in the bud. Sadly, he doesn’t have a decent role model at home. Hopefully he can find one at work. Here are some of the comments:

IMG_6433.jpeg
IMG_6446.jpeg
IMG_6447.jpeg
IMG_6448.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

1. She got up and got Abbie ready. Yeah right
2 summer came by and volunteered to take Abby to speech therapy. They’re also still looking for someone to transport Abbie back-and-forth to school and therapy. This is so they can get more “work” done. Big negative. Who wants to get their ass whooped every day for two hours. The last lady only lasted a short time.
3. They had a zoom meeting with Abbie’s new program/ABA therapist that lasted an hour and a half. Way longer than they thought it would. But wait I thought Abby was progressing so well.
4. Then her new assistant, that she named “a girl who I’ve hired to do errands for me, such as grocery shopping etc. “ came in to work
5. then Isaiah was in the kitchen with a bag of bagels for everyone, and then summer and Abbie came home. She just loves her life. This is the life that she always pictured. She loves the full house, etc. and that’s when I had to stop watching because I couldn’t take it anymore. 🤢🤮🤬
Pretty much what I figured. Summer or someone else would take Abbie to and from because these two slobs who don’t work can’t do it themselves.

She needs to hire a personal trainer not a damn assistant. Their priorities are so messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

[/QUOTE}

WHAT LAST LADY? Who did they ever hire to transport Abbie anywhere? Does she mean the poor teacher who got roped in for a few months?

I'm shocked that they're already looking for excuses not to make the drive for what's supposed to be their own daughter's benefit. Shocked, I tell you. It hasn't even been a week. I wonder how that whole thing went down in the Manor.
Priscilla: Athaaaa I have meetingth for my buthineth! You have the make the drive!
Asa: Beb, I have to edit. You're the one who wants her out of the house 5 days a week, YOU drive her!
Priscilla: Athhhhaa! It'th not fair!
Asa: I'll just keep homeschooling her for content because you see the dopamine of the viewers will react and they'll ask a great question about Abbie learning to read and

It's not hard to hire a transport service. Entire companies exist to do exactly what they're asking. They're not cheap, though, which tells me they want to pay someone like $10 a day to chauffeur Abbie for those 2-3 hours.

She's so fat she can't even do the basics anymore.
What does she need an assistant for? She doesn't clean, she doesn't do any yard or pool work, she doesn't do anything around the house (remember, Asa just "organized" her office a few vlogs back), she doesn't have any hobbies or activities, she doesn't walk the dogs, she only cooks a couple meals a week, she certainly doesn't provide any care for her daughter, now she doesn't do any of the grocery shopping? And other unnamed chores that require an assistant?

There goes more of Abbie's money, I guess.
---

WHAT LAST LADY? Who did they ever hire to transport Abbie anywhere? Does she mean the poor teacher who got roped in for a few months?

I'm shocked that they're already looking for excuses not to make the drive for what's supposed to be their own daughter's benefit. Shocked, I tell you. It hasn't even been a week. I wonder how that whole thing went down in the Manor.
Priscilla: Athaaaa I have meetingth for my buthineth! You have the make the drive!
Asa: Beb, I have to edit. You're the one who wants her out of the house 5 days a week, YOU drive her!
Priscilla: Athhhhaa! It'th not fair!
Asa: I'll just keep homeschooling her for content because you see the dopamine of the viewers will react and they'll ask a great question about Abbie learning to read and

It's not hard to hire a transport service. Entire companies exist to do exactly what they're asking. They're not cheap, though, which tells me they want to pay someone like $10 a day to chauffeur Abbie for those 2-3 hours.

She's so fat she can't even do the basics anymore.
What does she need an assistant for? She doesn't clean, she doesn't do any yard or pool work, she doesn't do anything around the house (remember, Asa just "organized" her office a few vlogs back), she doesn't have any hobbies or activities, she doesn't walk the dogs, she only cooks a couple meals a week, she certainly doesn't provide any care for her daughter, now she doesn't do any of the grocery shopping? And other unnamed chores that require an assistant?

There goes more of Abbie's money, I guess.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.