Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Again… last thing I wanted to see while going through all this was her creating her mushy 5 layers of beef, cheese, sauce, beef, cheese

oh by the way, I lost 25 pounds guys! The medication I was on had me gain weight but I’m off them now finally. Went from 165 to 140 and feeling great! (Not knocking anyone here struggling with weight… well… except maybe Cillizilla 🫠)
Don’t have much to say about FA that our brilliant and talented Tattlers haven’t rightfully snarked on.

However (off subject warning) John of Nicky TV still hasn’t vlogged anything or let the viewers know they are taking a break for now. Last vlog was April 12th. They are fine, Sam has his wedding, and I’m sure life is moving along at a good pace. It just puzzles me why he wouldn’t let his viewers know he’s not coming back or that he plans to come back. He is not the man he tries to portray.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Seashellz

Chatty Member
Actually I feel like I see women showing off their slobby man who makes zero effort all the time. The amount of pictures I see on Facebook of women all dolled up on the arm of some cargo-shorts-wearing, unshaven, sunburned man-child with a beer gut and a backwards baseball cap...is just astounding. So honestly, if the gender tables were turned on Priscilla, my hunch is that nobody would bat an eye. Score one for feminism (femijism?) I guess.
Ass's beef cheese cake, I doubt very much she would want to be seen with this, but it's okay for her to strut her fat stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Holy doodle!! I went to the part where Abbie busts in and Twatty is such a lumbering beast that she waddles back and forth. I wonder what that sounds like downstairs 😂 😂

This is going to be Twatty's zooms in the not too distant future, waving at her humpers with Boy Wonder throwing food at her.

Aaaww. That's an insult to the bear! ;):)

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Do many Americans drink hot tea and do you get much brand variety in the shops ? It's a national pastime in the UK but probably down to the fact it's mostly cool or cold here 😂 we're in mid summer and it's raining, grey clouds and 16c (60f) 🙄
Yup Americans drink hot tea. There is a pretty large variety to choose from (depending on the shop... but even regular grocery has a big selection.)

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Growler! 😂 Why do I love this word so much? Grrrrr….grrrrrrrr! 👹
For some reason, my mind went to My 600 lb Life. Have you seen how the really big folks don’t even wear undergarments? They don’t have to…they are usually sitting, and the gunt hangs down and hides the growler. Grrrr.
A little something for Pig to look forward to….less laundry. 😹 Omar will also breathe a sigh of relief. He can cut his cotton and polyester shipments by at least half.
It's my new favourite word! I learned it from another thread here on tattle LMAO.

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Oh well that makes sense, that they might be busy. I imagine since Nicky turning 18 also makes them busier with planning his future. But yeah… one simple “hey we’re ok , just busy” would be nice, but I know they aren’t beholden to anyone. Just hope Nicky is doing well
I think Nicky’s doing fine. John is just an A-hole.

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
Yep. I do like the bathrooms at Buc-ee’s. Does everything for them revolve around food? (I know the answer is yes…)
And I am sure Pigvomit is quite used to the bathrooms too after stuffing her fat face and spending the next 20 minutes on the shiitter having a poopnami!

• Haha
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Do many Americans drink hot tea and do you get much brand variety in the shops ? It's a national pastime in the UK but probably down to the fact it's mostly cool or cold here 😂 we're in mid summer and it's raining, grey clouds and 16c (60f) 🙄
Theres a coffee shop nearby that started selling some nice loose teas, and has bins that you can pick your own, but usually its just standard tea bags in the grocery. Learning to brew a proper cup of tea is on my list of things to do. I find it intimidating and Im not sure why lol

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Sweetums

VIP Member
Thread suggestion @ @@ @@@
Pig can't wait to get away from Abby
But once she's home, she will be really crabby

lillibb

VIP Member
They are going to be miserable & will probably end up staying inside where there is AC the whole time! I’m in Gulf Shores right now (very near the Florida/Alabama border) & it is very hot & humid. I slept until 9:00 the other morning, went out for a run & I literally think I got heat exhaustion. I’m from Texas & have been running for over 20 years….. I don’t see how these two are going to be able to move in Key West. Oh yea, 🛴 🙄
I used to frequent Rouse's on Sundays, I love going there! and the ice cream place across that parking lot.