Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
That sounds divine!!
Its so funny, I started drinking hot tea when I was 13. It was 1983 and my friends and I saw that Duran Duran drank it.
We only had tea bags of course, but we felt so sophisticated! 😂😂
Do many Americans drink hot tea and do you get much brand variety in the shops ? It's a national pastime in the UK but probably down to the fact it's mostly cool or cold here 😂 we're in mid summer and it's raining, grey clouds and 16c (60f) 🙄

Reactions: 13

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
For real. "Hydration station" is a direct term from the cult trend.

If y'all thought Priscilla's Mio drops situation was bad, WaterTok is on a whole other level. Much like the "messy food spread out on countertops and tables" community there's also a strong fetish element (yes, that kind of fetish) to the whole thing.

I can't remember which Hun it was ( I think it was Brittany), but Slimelife is handing out Stanley cups. Now I know why.

• Haha
  • Sick

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
So much for her tennis shoes.

I don't follow the huns. Any word on the Duo Lab or Taylor swift tickets?
Sheep farmer Chelsey just did the first DuoLab post I’ve seen in ages - “returning soon”. Reminds me of the “here it is - there it goes” Gua Sha facial massaging tool. Yet they‘re still selling close out crazy eye shadow colors.

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Scooting on along. Pedestrians smelled burned rubber.

View attachment 2331266

Two-fisted drinking and complaining that they didn’t have straws. Piggy apparently doesn’t understand the environmental implications of straws.

View attachment 2331268

Time to swim with the fishes. That life vest strap through her nether regions must be comfortable…unless she bought a harnes from the sex shop by their hotel. Hmm.

View attachment 2331270

Skincare Queen 1:

View attachment 2331271

Her center of gravity and probable response time is too dangerous for that scooter.

View attachment 2331273

Remembering the carefree days when she snagged the Coastie as a teenager.

View attachment 2331274

Skinscare (intended typo) Queen 2:

View attachment 2331275

Sea Doo? More like a Sea Don’t!

View attachment 2331277

Depression quickly sets in as they leave the Keys and head back to Sweet Girl.

View attachment 2331278
Jayzus!! That errant, flailing pinky in pic #1 and Smuggy McSmuggerson look on that twat's face kills me. It thinks it is Gisele Bundchen 😂 😂
1690246862607.png

• Haha

boychik0830

VIP Member
😂 If any of you are needing an afternoon pick me up…Samantha Cole is over in the FB comments from last nights vlog and is making an utter fool of herself. 😂
Have fun!
I haven't seen any activity from her in a while since I'm blocked on all fathering autism social media platforms except for Instagram.

• Haha
  • Sad

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
I’m born and raised in Texas but fell in love with hot tea while visiting UK in May 2010 for trooping the colors and vacay. Hope to be visiting again next year. My favorite are English Breakfast Tea and Earl Grey made by Twinnings. I love everything British( British history, downton Abbey, call the midwife, sanditions, Bridgerton, The Crown. I have read so many books on British History it’s crazy. I did find out recently I am 25% British on ancestry DNA. I still drink hot tea (it’s currently 104F (40C) outside) just less in the summer. 🇬🇧☕
If you do come next year you should visit Highclere Castle (Downton)....my daughter lives just a few miles from it....Twinings is the best off the shelf tea for quality and I don't know how you cope with that heat, I'd melt o_O

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
Am I remembering right that Priscilla doesn't eat leftovers?
We've seen Asa have them for lunch here & there but Abbie always winds up with leftovers for lunch, including packed up for her to take in to JSA when that was a thing.
I loathe …detest leftovers

• Haha
  • Heart

Tammy36

Why is it such a big deal that abbie dips her oreos in milk? She shouldn't have to do that unless she wants to. Let her enjoy the oreos her way.
I can imagine most of us on here would find something like that annoying but Abbie seemed to be enjoying the interaction and it’s probably one of the very few ways Issiah can make a connection with his sister as she only really cares and responds enthusiastically to anything food related. Trying to make a game out of something so he can get a reaction from her. I can’t really fault him for this as much as I’d like to.

Billiarty

Chatty Member
He did. Showed snippets on FA and Travel Maass. Plus it was a several week point of discussion as he was hunting for and purchased a motorcycle just for this one trip.
It was ridiculous lol
Exactly. He didn't talk about any bike trip in the past 2months.

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Theres a coffee shop nearby that started selling some nice loose teas, and has bins that you can pick your own, but usually its just standard tea bags in the grocery. Learning to brew a proper cup of tea is on my list of things to do. I find it intimidating and Im not sure why lol
You need a teapot to get the best from loose tea and it's easy, you'll soon find the right amount of tea to use after a few goes......a tea cosy and tea strainer are also very handy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12