Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SCCOct66

VIP Member
THREAD SUGGESTION

Fathering Autism #163
Pig maxed out the jet ski weight limit-2 plane seats purchased for the dimwit

Reactions: 14

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I second this statement.

by the way, stopped to eat something and thought I’d scroll through FAs shorts…
Of course most of them aren’t from within even the past 4 years..
But I was flat out disgusted by the stupid “was having fun with the old re-face thing until I realized… omg … we’re not gonna be around for when she is fucking 80”
No shit Asa… not only are 99% of parents not gonna be alive when their kid is 80… y’all will be LUCKY if either of you are alive to see her reach 30 ya dumb fuck
Glad you agree/second the statement - lol! And welcome back! I hope you are on the mend and feeling better!

I was 69 when my mom passed away last year, 17 days from her 98th birthday. One of her grandchildren just turned 50. Not common at all. I know there is no way in hell I want to live that long.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
The humpers have not seen the few pics that were taken of her at camp, they are under the assumption that Abby is having big fun, just like her Maassive parents😉
View attachment 2325018
---

She's just showing us that not only does she have Asswipe's balls, she also has his wenis😲😆
View attachment 2325040
Another dump of pics and I don't see Abbie in any of them ... some look like dup pics from the prior day..but maybe its because it is just same people/same activities... I really do wonder if Abbie went home.

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
My first thought. Damn, that is a sizable chair. We know who will be sitting there.
View attachment 2313176
Second thought. Well lookie there. 😹 Maybe that chair is not so big after all.👀
View attachment 2313177
A couple more healthy, Chic Fil A esque Chicken nugget salads with a side of fries and she will be on the couch.
💥This was Friday aka The day of the mean messages. Mama Sow was definitely eating her feelings. They did not show it, but I guarantee ice cream was consumed as well.💥
I didn’t watch the vlog but is this yet another new set of furniture in the main living room. How do they go through so much furniture!?

Georgia03

Chatty Member
I'm anxiously awaiting P's inevitable crash in a few weeks.
She will only be home from the Keys for a few days, maybe a week, before she jets off to DC with the hons.
More drinking and eating and outfit changes.
And then?
Boom!!
Back home with Abbie.
Back to the honking and yelling and mess and home school.
Shes going to be a bitch. :LOL: :LOL:
There will be no inevitable crash, she's living in la la land and will continue until something really bad happens (God forbid, I guess) and I don't know what that will be
---
I just watched a YouTube video on Shirley Hemphill. She played Shirley on What’s Happening. A 70s sitcom. A very funny stand-up comedienne (my husband and I saw her act in the 90s) and comic actress. She was smaller than P (but still big) and died alone at age 52.

She had Diabetes, Kidney disease, had to use a walker because her knees went. She wouldn’t follow Drs orders to exercise and lose weight, and didn’t follow through with medical treatment.

Reminds me so much what could happen to both of them if they continue their path. Here’s the video if anyone is interested or remembers dear talented Shirley.

Bring it on! if anyone deserves it, they do

• Sad

Srsmom

VIP Member
I don’t want to watch their videos right now. Why did gb stop working at camp? It’s not time for colleges to start so it wouldn’t be that excuse. They acted like it would be the whole summer. It’s been like 4 weeks
He’s allergic. 😂

• Haha

#anon2022

Chatty Member
On the Key West tour they do a lot of stops. This is when the lady had issues with keeping her balance. She was also scared of the water so it didn't help the issue.
The one thing that sticks out in my mind was how annoyed everyone was with this couple because they were slowing us down. I can only imagine how ridiculous the pig must have sounded woo-hooing on every stop they made because she had trouble slowing down and maneuvering her jet ski without crashing into everyone else.
OMG!! I formed a picture of her squeeling and everyone trying to get away from that monstrosity,,,,oh, wait maybe it was the wake she was leaving behind!! LOL

1690140553123.png

• Haha

Angret

Random tea thing. One of the coolest places in Florida is Bok Tower. It’s so cool it feels like a mirage right now. The carillon music is wonderful. It’s big enough to wander around in and get lost a little. Not so big I wonder if we’re going to be eaten by wildlife. They grow hibiscus there and from time to time make tea with it in their outdoor kitchen. It is so yummy. And the people who work and volunteer there are garden nerds.

• Heart
Reactions: 13