Fathering Autism #162 An Aujism Shirt for You and One for Me. Aujism Shirts for All. WeeWeeWee🐽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Izzy's job is brokeback mountain lodge caretaker.
Maybe that is the snack being referenced...yeah, I ain't right LMAO

1690248350560.png

---
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening
Why does she think anyone cares about her packing. The glimpse of the dress on her Instagram story doesn't look promising.
She may just look like a big old black taffeta blob

Now back to catching up
IMO, it is a brag!! Look at me everyone, look how much I have and must pack...I'm so extra blah blah blah.
Yup, you are extra alright, an extra ton!!
---
P got out of the water because she saw a shark.
A shark?! In the ocean?!
Who'd have thunk it.
I bet they left a one star review.
😂 😂
1690249596148.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was just looking at Twatty's IG stories and she is at The Gaylord and there are no Huns to be seen or heard in her videos..........Cillynomates?
1690250538540.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Haven’t watched it yet, but still gave it a thumbs down. 👎
Fat asses. Get off the scooters and WALK

I'm speechless at these pics of her...her legs and the sheer circumference of her bare skin gunt are simply breathtaking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I am also wondering who is going to help her once she gets to DC.

View attachment 2330808

How lovely.
Someone please tell me how all of a giant Pig fits in a regular plane seat? Do you think she has to fly 1st class ? , If not I feel sorry for the 2 other people she has to share space in the plane with. I can’t imagine how at her Hugh size cramming herself in a regular seat!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone please tell me how all of a giant Pig fits in a regular plane seat? Do you think she has to fly 1st class ? , If not I feel sorry for the 2 other people she has to share space in the plane with. I can’t imagine how at her Hugh size cramming herself in a regular seat!
I’d say even first class would be tight. Bought two seats?? It happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did y’all see when they were walking around and found the “southern-most house”in Key West? Ass was talking about how much fun to refurbish/restore the house. Like they could buy it. There was a smaller house behind it ( like a guest house or mother-in-law’s quarters) and the Pig suddenly blurts out “And Abbie can live there!” As she points to the smaller house next to the southernmost house. Her non-verbal, severely intellectually disabled adult daughter who can not lead an independent life by any stretch of the imagination or truth. She wants her to live separately from herself and Ass. I assume with caregivers. Always on her mind and wish list.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did y’all see when they were walking around and found the “southern-most house”in Key West? Ass was talking about how much fun to refurbish/restore the house. Like they could buy it. There was a smaller house behind it ( like a guest house or mother-in-law’s quarters) and the Pig suddenly blurts out “And Abbie can live there!” As she points to the smaller house next to the southernmost house. Her non-verbal, severely intellectually disabled adult daughter who can not lead an independent life by any stretch of the imagination or truth. She wants her to live separately from herself and Ass. I assume with caregivers. Always on her mind and wish list.
Being that everything they have is courtesy of Abbie, she should get the big house with nice carers to assist her. Tubby and Twatty can have the outlaw suit with Boy Wonder. Lawd only knows that boy is never leaving the teat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What if Golden Boy was given permission to walk at commencement but still had credits to complete at App State? Summer II term began on July 10 and ends on August 4. Just a thought. But he helped Mama Bear at the airport, so maybe not.
He wouldn’t be listed on the App State University page as a graduate, if he didn’t get his credits yet though. (Which I did check and he was listed last month, as graduating with his BS In Psychology)…

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Haven’t watched it yet, but still gave it a thumbs down. 👎
Look at all that dead & dying coral they pork-snorkeled in. So beautiful.
You can quite literally see the bleaching in the vlog. Asa caught himself some history in the making here.

It would be a great idea to buy that house and "restore it to its former glory," Asa! Sounds like a fantastic long term plan for you guys! Just think of the vlog content you'd get out of the restoration and even better numbers once it's inundated!

Out of curiosity I looked up some stats. The Seadoo GTX they were riding has a weight capacity of 600lbs.

• Wow
  • Sad
And I bet she needed a seat belt extender this time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.