Fathering Autism #162 An Aujism Shirt for You and One for Me. Aujism Shirts for All. WeeWeeWee🐽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scooting on along. Pedestrians smelled burned rubber.

View attachment 2331266

Two-fisted drinking and complaining that they didn’t have straws. Piggy apparently doesn’t understand the environmental implications of straws.

View attachment 2331268

Time to swim with the fishes. That life vest strap through her nether regions must be comfortable…unless she bought a harnes from the sex shop by their hotel. Hmm.

View attachment 2331270

Skincare Queen 1:

View attachment 2331271

Her center of gravity and probable response time is too dangerous for that scooter.

View attachment 2331273

Remembering the carefree days when she snagged the Coastie as a teenager.

View attachment 2331274

Skinscare (intended typo) Queen 2:

View attachment 2331275

Sea Doo? More like a Sea Don’t!

View attachment 2331277

Depression quickly sets in as they leave the Keys and head back to Sweet Girl.

View attachment 2331278
Can I fill your cart with our amazing skin care products that turn back the clock?
1690291118550.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Awe! Poor Atha. Stomp your furry feet a few more times and maybe your beastly mate won’t be a big, obese, laughingstock target on the internet. Go ahead…stomp…We’ll wait. 😂 Conch fritters anyone?
View attachment 2332225
oh asshat… why would you ever admit that those jet skis are meant for 3 people! Your fat ass of a wife almost meets the weight limit on a jet ski meant for 3 bleeping people. If that’s not a wake up call I don’t know what is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening
Nice to see Piggy decided to treat herself for once with the Atrium view suite....yup sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's an idiot and it shows.
She wasn't on a 3 person jet ski.
And if she was, he just said the capacity for THREE people is 500 or 600 pounds.
As if that poor individuals ski was meant to deal with Big P, who is well over 300 lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
And if she was, he just said the capacity for THREE people is 500 or 600 pounds.
As if that poor individuals ski was meant to deal with Big P, who is well over 300 lol
I don't watch their vids - so please tell me - did we actually see Pig riding the jet ski or just sitting on it at the dock?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mr. Loud and Proud put his balls back in Pig’s travel purse. Puss Puss deleted the comments. 😂 But I didn’t…..
IMG_2722.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
[/QUOTE]
She's gotta be at least 400! After seeing these photos...she's just gotta be!
e
*don't know what I did but the 1st part was a quote from @RocketQueen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
THREAD SUGGESTION

Fathering Autism #163
Pig maxed out the jet ski weight limit-2 plane seats purchased for the dimwit

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion
Fathering autism #163
A jetski for three was no match for big p!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Such a sad contrast. What really got me about this particular video was that they are literally 500 miles away from where their daughter is at camp! Not college…not with loving family or grandparents…at a camp for people with disabilities. I would NEVER think to go that far away while my highly disabled child was at a camp like CIAS! It made me angry to know that this whole trip, from jet ski and catamaran excursion to lobster bennies and frozen margaritas was made possible by their disabled daughter. The “mom” is already off on her next trip, leaving dad to take care of Abbie which is another thing that blows my mind! The only time “mom” is happy is when she’s away from her daughter and this time, they were both far, far away! Thankfully they weren’t needed back home but I would have never taken that chance!
I’ve been to Key West a few times, being a state resident. The reason I don’t care to visit again is it’s very hard to get in and out, at least it is to me. If there was an emergency, it would be a big issue. Yes they do have an airport there, but you are at the airlines mercy as far as schedules go. A better idea would go to Key West when she is at home and having someone like Isaiah watch her, or even have someone like Summer or Becca be on the alert for her. As I said, Key West is a pain to get there and come back.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been to Key West a few times, being a state resident. The reason I don’t care to visit again is it’s very hard to get in and out, at least it is to me. If there was an emergency, it would be a big issue. Yes they do have an airport there, but you are at the airline’s mercy as far as schedules go. A better idea would go to Key West when she is at home and having someone like Isaiah watch her, or even have someone like Summer or Becca be on the alert for her. As I said, Key West is a pain to get there and come back.
They may have had Summer and Becca watching her behind the scenes. Becca was there when they dropped her off. I just don't think that the camp could handle her without extra help.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The only one doing the Lord's work today is the poor soul stuck giving this tub of twit a massage. She better tip well!!!
So her "friend" that she is celebrating her birthday is a slime person that she has scammed.....nice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The only one doing the Lord's work today is the poor soul stuck giving this tub of twit a massage. She better tip well!!!
Now that Twatty has ramped up her selfishness to enormous heights, I think that she could be turning off even the humpiest of humpers. They are full of Abbitude when they need to be and the fact that this fat bint is spending no time with Abbie and is away on vacation after vacation and buying all the things, taking advantage of luxuries that the Humpers could never afford and being a gluttonous show off, she may well feel their wrath. I'd love to smack the smug off her bloated, wrinkled, puckered, sun damaged and droopy face.

1690299770934.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Now that Twatty has ramped up her selfishness to enormous heights, I think that she could be turning off even the humpiest of humpers. They are full of Abbitude when they need to be and the fact that this fat bint is spending no time with Abbie and is away on vacation after vacation and buying all the things, taking advantage of luxuries that the Humpers could never afford and being a gluttonous show off, she may well feel their wrath. I'd love to smack the smug off her bloated, wrinkled, puckered, sun damaged and droopy face.

View attachment 2332579
☝☝ This!! She is not relatable, she is not easy to look at, she doesn't have a cute relationship with Abbie, frankly I'm suprised she's treaded water amongst humper sharks this long. The real, hard working huns have to dislike her. She's nothing to no one, but enjoy your week fatty!
---
Screenshot_20230725_105619_Facebook.jpg

Like this tit. Someone legitimately coming to her page for help and she can't bother to answer. But, let someone mention het weight or her failure as a mother and they get a paragraph from her or moibie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.