Fathering Autism #162 An Aujism Shirt for You and One for Me. Aujism Shirts for All. WeeWeeWee๐Ÿฝ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So GB wasn't in town either? Where did he go? They send her to camp and clearly by the pics they post daily....she is not doing well there..yet...they just leave her there.
Yep, none of them give a crap about Abbie except to make money off her back. Although, GB deserves to not be a participant in that circus.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Is it bad that I hope they lose her luggage
And if poopapalozza starts Thursday why is she flying up now...guess she needs to hang with her besties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Now sheโ€™s an entrepreneur!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2330610
The buzzwords jumped out at me here.

She didn't write this, obviously.
Asa didn't write this either.

This is a crafted recruitment pitch from Limelife; a template is provided from the marketing department and the "beauty guides" are encouraged to personalize it a bit while making sure to use specific words, phrases, and hashtags.

The book Cultish by Amanda Montell is a great resource for how MLMs use cultlike language like we see in this post.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I thought it was said that the reason Isaiahโ€™s last week was the week before Abbie went to camp is because he was going to start his masters and job, maybe I heard wrong. Did anyone else hear that from them? If that was the case, how does he have time to travel to NC?
What if Golden Boy was given permission to walk at commencement but still had credits to complete at App State? Summer II term began on July 10 and ends on August 4. Just a thought. But he helped Mama Bear at the airport, so maybe not.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I was just thinking about DJDakari and his tik tok account with all of his tik tok and collages of Abbie. If he's so learning disabled as he claims he is how is he creating all of that by himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Need to see what ya'll have been discussing today, but I see that Big P has left for DC.
Last time she flew, she blew out the zipper of her jeans and was embarrassed.
She should probably fly in one of her super-cute bikinis, to avoid future malfunctions! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was just creeping on some of the Huns fb pages and Stephanie Snuffin Hope is currently in DC with her family, visiting monuments. It will be interesting to see how many others will take the opportunity to make this a family holiday, unlike selfish Twatty. The best part about Twatty not bringing her family with her is that she will have to navigate everything on her own. Good luck with that lard arse. She is going to be a blobby, sweaty, crying mess. The forecast for DC this week is HOT ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ
1690235975139.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Need to see what ya'll have been discussing today, but I see that Big P has left for DC.
Last time she flew, she blew out the zipper of her jeans and was embarrassed.
She should probably fly in one of her super-cute bikinis, to avoid future malfunctions! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
LMAO I almost forgot about that! She was dumb enough to actually share that because she's dumb as a rock and has zero shame or self-awareness. I pity the poor person she will be sitting next to. Her gunt and flab will definitely be spilling over into their seat. I would LOVE it if the person sitting next to her caused a scene and asked to be moved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Now sheโ€™s an entrepreneur!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2330610
My former job took me all over the world, including a historic mission to Antarctica that you can still read about on the interwebs. It taught me to be a real boss babe too. That job also paid for all of my 4 years of college, plus any schooling I needed for the actual job. I made life long friendships and actually saved people's lives rather than scamming them. My current "job" also doesn't involve me scamming people out of money and I also work from home. So nope, I won't be calling you either P.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was just creeping on some of the Huns fb pages and Stephanie Snuffin Hope is currently in DC with her family, visiting monuments. It will be interesting to see how many others will take the opportunity to make this a family holiday, unlike selfish Twatty. The best part about Twatty not bringing her family with her is that she will have to navigate everything on her own. Good luck with that lard arse. She is going to be a blobby, sweaty, crying mess. The forecast for DC this week is HOT ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฝ
View attachment 2330973
Im sure sheโ€™ll Uber door to door everywhere she can. Some Tattlers said there was a lot of walking at the convention center; I sure hope so!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No scooter now, huh, Pig???
---
LMAO I almost forgot about that! She was dumb enough to actually share that because she's dumb as a rock and has zero shame or self-awareness. I pity the poor person she will be sitting next to. Her gunt and flab will definitely be spilling over into their seat. I would LOVE it if the person sitting next to her caused a scene and asked to be moved.
First class, no doubt.
---
Sheโ€™s unreal.

IMG_4184.jpeg

---
Her next willing victimโ€ฆ

IMG_4185.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Piggy on a trip sans her witch boy. This is gonna be awesome!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy Monday all, it is for me as I am off Woooheeew! Yesterday was a very odd one here... started with an earthquake 5 Mi away, and then ironically shortly thereafter there was an unrelated residential explosion less than a mile away, then the monsoons knocked out the power for 2 cities, and next lightning strikes started 2 major fires๐Ÿ˜ฒ It was a very eerie day! And all of this while I was at work.

I really started to think that maybe Pigzilla was here, she caused the quake with her maassive size, a gas leak=her farts exploded the home, her constant huffing and puffing knocked down the power lines, and the friction between her thighs started the fires๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.