Fathering Autism #162 An Aujism Shirt for You and One for Me. Aujism Shirts for All. WeeWeeWee🐽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s more luggage than our international students bring for a year, including winter season gear.

My husband, two teenagers, and I flew to the UK two days after the 2005 London bombings. In order to be hands-free (to hang on to each other if needed and not bounce suitcases down the streets), we had one backpack duffle the four of us shared. Each had fanny packs or small back packs. We each packed two shirts, one pair of pants and a jacket, a pair of sandals, adequate undies and socks we could wash every few days and air dry overnight, and toiletries, in addition to the clothes we wore. That sufficiently supported us through two weeks in the UK and France. Big P is such a pretend princess. But we really know she’s more like this:

View attachment 2330593
One suitcase is full of just snacks....cheese, okra, more cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Haven’t watched it yet, but still gave it a thumbs down. 👎
OMG! I am 4:43 in and I have to pause….😂 Pig…nobody thinks you are back door anything…with one exception…back door grocery store stalker. That is it. These two should stop drinking and vlogging immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Haven’t watched it yet, but still gave it a thumbs down. 👎
Tubby loves us. He really, really, loves us 😂 😂 😂 😂 I'd like to say that I am not shocked at Twatty's girth, but Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick,she is ginormous. The Great Wooly Mammoth, Elephantine in size would be my best description of that Beast. Holy crap. The size of it on the jet ski!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
P got out of the water because she saw a shark.
A shark?! In the ocean?!
Who'd have thunk it.
I bet they left a one star review.
😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isaiah’s complexion looks like he is on drugs and has unhappy kidneys. Just IMO.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tubby loves us. He really, really, loves us 😂 😂 😂 😂 I'd like to say that I am not shocked at Twatty's girth, but Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick,she is ginormous. The Great Wooly Mammoth, Elephantine in size would be my best description of that Beast. Holy crap. The size of it on the jet ski!!
I'm somewhat impressed that she can maneuver that huge body around like that.. I would love to see her get back on the boat tho... when she jumps off she just slings all 400 lbs without a care.... and everyone better hope they are out of the way. I'm sure there were some very embarrassing scenes that we didn't get to see... like her getting back on the boat... of course it may have been shown.. I couldn't bear to watch it all.

Just to see them enjoying the high life off of exploiting Abbie is just to much ...sickening.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
And to think, SL is going to parade this Melanoma Princess across the stage at Palooza as a skincare representative. Oh Michele and Madison just love Piggy to pieces. She is such an inspiration to their bank accounts.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
If she can do it you can too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Scooting on along. Pedestrians smelled burned rubber.

IMG_5207.jpeg

Two-fisted drinking and complaining that they didn’t have straws. Piggy apparently doesn’t understand the environmental implications of straws.

IMG_5209.jpeg

Time to swim with the fishes. That life vest strap through her nether regions must be comfortable…unless she bought a harnes from the sex shop by their hotel. Hmm.

IMG_5214.jpeg

Skincare Queen 1:

IMG_5213.jpeg

Her center of gravity and probable response time is too dangerous for that scooter.

IMG_5212.jpeg

Remembering the carefree days when she snagged the Coastie as a teenager.

IMG_5211.jpeg

Skinscare (intended typo) Queen 2:

IMG_5223.png

Sea Doo? More like a Sea Don’t!

IMG_5217.jpeg

Depression quickly sets in as they leave the Keys and head back to Sweet Girl.

IMG_5226.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2331266

Two-fisted drinking and complaining that they didn’t have straws. Piggy apparently doesn’t understand the environmental implications of straws.

View attachment 2331268

Time to swim with the fishes. That life vest strap through her nether regions must be comfortable…unless she bought a harnes from the sex shop by their hotel. Hmm.

View attachment 2331270

Skincare Queen 1:

View attachment 2331271

Her center of gravity and probable response time is too dangerous for that scooter.

View attachment 2331273

View attachment 2331274

View attachment 2331275

View attachment 2331277

View attachment 2331278
Jayzus!! That errant, flailing pinky in pic #1 and Smuggy McSmuggerson look on that twit's face kills me. It thinks it is Gisele Bundchen 😂 😂
1690246862607.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2331266

View attachment 2331268

View attachment 2331270

Skincare Queen 1:

View attachment 2331271

View attachment 2331273

View attachment 2331274

View attachment 2331275

View attachment 2331277

View attachment 2331278
Its all so ridiculous.. the outfit, the huge black bag flung across her enormous back side, the midriff, the scooter, the 2 fisted drinking...its like watching a cartoon character.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Its all so ridiculous.. the outfit, the huge black bag flung across her enormous back side, the midriff, the scooter, the 2 fisted drinking...its like watching a cartoon character.
The more weight she gains the bigger the purse gets to hide at least half of her. She's getting really good at using it as a shield....especially when she sits down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.