Fathering Autism #162 An Aujism Shirt for You and One for Me. Aujism Shirts for All. WeeWeeWee🐽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that by his sandwich??
This is the first thing I clocked when I saw this pic...those look like grape jelly packets. What the duck?

Did y’all see when they were walking around and found the “southern-most house”in Key West? Ass was talking about how much fun to refurbish/restore the house. Like they could buy it. There was a smaller house behind it ( like a guest house or mother-in-law’s quarters) and the Pig suddenly blurts out “And Abbie can live there!” As she points to the smaller house next to the southernmost house. Her non-verbal, severely intellectually disabled adult daughter who can not lead an independent life by any stretch of the imagination or truth. She wants her to live separately from herself and Ass. I assume with caregivers. Always on her mind and wish list.
"Abbie in the carriage house with a caretaker" has been the plan for a long time. It one of the reasons they wanted a house in their current neighborhood...they specifically wanted an older home with a carriage house out back to make an "apartment" for Abbie. I believe this is one of the reasons they were recently talking about Cilla suddenly "realizing" she would never be an empty nester...she's been banking all these years on Abbie eventually being out of the house. But now their chickens have come home (or, er, stayed home) to roost and Abbie is nowhere near independent enough to live in her own apartment, even with a home aide. Instead she just has her consolation prize of a son living next to the dogshit garden in the Shack Out Back.

I was just thinking about DJDakari and his tik tok account with all of his tik tok and collages of Abbie. If he's so learning disabled as he claims he is how is he creating all of that by himself?
Disabled people can use phones. Next question! :LOL:

Reactions: 17
I have a dollar that says Prissassapotomus is not happy with her room mate. The petite princess didn't get her own suite? She's above having a stranger room mate!!!!! And where's her glam hun friends?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is the first thing I clocked when I saw this pic...those look like grape jelly packets. What the duck?

"Abbie in the carriage house with a caretaker" has been the plan for a long time. It one of the reasons they wanted a house in their current neighborhood...they specifically wanted an older home with a carriage house out back to make an "apartment" for Abbie. I believe this is one of the reasons they were recently talking about Cilla suddenly "realizing" she would never be an empty nester...she's been banking all these years on Abbie eventually being out of the house. But now their chickens have come home (or, er, stayed home) to roost and Abbie is nowhere near independent enough to live in her own apartment, even with a home aide. Instead she just has her consolation prize of a son living next to the dogshit garden in the Shack Out Back.

Disabled people can use phones. Next question! :LOL:
That would be like putting a 2 year old in the cottage out back. That will never work unless they hire 24/7 care for Abbie in that cottage. I can't believe they are just now realizing thats not going to happen with their autism IDD princess.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Good Morning. 👋🏼
Slime should work the TLC room and expand their brand with a show called “1000 lb Huns”.
Bada bing.😂
Fathering Autism #163
Thread Suggestions
105 total characters.
1690284786383.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Awe! Poor Atha. Stomp your furry feet a few more times and maybe your beastly mate won’t be a big, obese, laughingstock target on the internet. Go ahead…stomp…We’ll wait. 😂 Conch fritters anyone?
IMG_2720.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Meanwhile at Camp I am Special...
Such a sad contrast. What really got me about this particular video was that they are literally 500 miles away from where their daughter is at camp! Not college…not with loving family or grandparents…at a camp for people with disabilities. I would NEVER think to go that far away while my highly disabled child was at a camp like CIAS! It made me angry to know that this whole trip, from jet ski and catamaran excursion to lobster bennies and frozen margaritas was made possible by their disabled daughter. The “mom” is already off on her next trip, leaving dad to take care of Abbie which is another thing that blows my mind! The only time “mom” is happy is when she’s away from her daughter and this time, they were both far, far away! Thankfully they weren’t needed back home but I would have never taken that chance!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Awe! Poor Atha. Stomp your furry feet a few more times and maybe your beastly mate won’t be a big, obese, laughingstock target on the internet. Go ahead…stomp…We’ll wait. 😂 Conch fritters anyone?
View attachment 2332225
Exactly their point moobie. It's leaning because her fat ass is unevenly distributed. Words Words words....she still a tank!
---
Such a sad contrast. What really got me about this particular video was that they are literally 500 miles away from where their daughter is at camp! Not college…not with loving family or grandparents…at a camp for people with disabilities. I would NEVER think to go that far away while my highly disabled child was at a camp like CIAS! It made me angry to know that this whole trip, from jet ski and catamaran excursion to lobster bennies and frozen margaritas was made possible by their disabled daughter. The “mom” is already off on her next trip, leaving dad to take care of Abbie which is another thing that blows my mind! The only time “mom” is happy is when she’s away from her daughter and this time, they were both far, far away! Thankfully they weren’t needed back home but I would have never taken that chance!
The humpers will catch on soon enough. I feel like I see less and less of the "you deserve it" comments post vacations. You can't leave every few weeks and still play the "we make time for us" narrative. It all has to get old to the most loyal humper eventually, because they are just not interesting what so ever without Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Exactly their point moobie. It's leaning because her fat ass is unevenly distributed. Words Words words....she still a tank!
I mean…did he think someone wasn’t going to say something? 😂 His anger is misdirected. Pig likely would have loved the jet ski if she could have piggy backed …🫣…with Atha. But, there is that darn weight limit issue. They can’t ride together. Oh Whale. Keep feeding her gunt and her ego. Lol. Look at her step dad Atha and realize that you are gazing at your future. Cheers witch! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Actually.. they probably were needed.. looking at the pictures Abbie did not fair well at camp. I wonder if they intentionally went far away so they wouldn't have to go pick her up early. Literally everything they did at key west.. they could have done around Jacksonville... or even a nearby location.. they literally already live in a beach vacation area.

I also wonder if Piggy and Asshat are as big of cheerleaders for camp I am special now...wonder if Abbie will be back there?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Fa 163 suggestion
A jet ski build for 3 could barely hold Piggy"s knee. She gonna bust the stage in DC.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.