Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that thing is a butt plug, it is heavy duty. Y’all see the indentation it makes on the bed? It is packing some heat, so it must be Atha’s…or Izzy’s.
😂
I love these topics.❤
It is time my friends.
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism #162
105 total characters.
😘

1689194659710.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So who are the ppl that interviewed them? I can’t imagine them agreeing to an interview where they don’t have complete control. They must have paid them.

Reactions: 14
Omg, I'm so late. Just watched the podcast.

I know you've all covered it- but holy tit they are so full of themselves and their BS I think they truly believe the tit they say!! 😲😲

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Could it be the "massager" Ass got her for her birthday? A multipurpose tool for both their pleasures perhaps! I am sure they both could use it for pounding each other or as a solo venture.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
You broke two toes?! Omg we should rename this group the Broken Toe Tattlers! Is this a hex of some sort P and A bestowed upon us? 😩😆
I hope you heal well and swiftly ❤ How did you do it?
For future viewing displeasure, here's the bizarre podcast on Youtube:

Timestamp 2:55

I haven't watched yet.

OMG guys. They're humpers. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I feel like I'm living in an alternate universe. I'm embarrassed to admit I just listened to the entire bullshit podcast while driving to and from errands. What a load of crap! And those two hosts are worse than the Maass grifters if that's possible. They were so up their elephant asses it was nauseating! What gets me the most, and it definitely shouldn't, is listening to the lying, scamming, exploiting P and A, along with the hosts, talk about feeling sorry for their haters because "we" must have some deep seated misery we're dealing with to come at them. I want to scream into my pillow STOP THE FREAKING INSANITY!!!! Ugh...will justice ever prevail? Or will we just continue to come here and snark on them and enjoy each other's company, while effecting no real change? It makes me sad 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel like I'm living in an alternate universe. I'm embarrassed to admit I just listened to the entire bullshit podcast while driving to and from errands. What a load of crap! And those two hosts are worse than the Maass grifters if that's possible. They were so up their elephant asses it was nauseating! What gets me the most, and it definitely shouldn't, is listening to the lying, scamming, exploiting P and A, along with the hosts, talk about feeling sorry for their haters because "we" must have some deep seated misery we're dealing with to come at them. I want to scream into my pillow STOP THE FREAKING INSANITY!!!! Ugh...will justice ever prevail? Or will we just continue to come here and snark on them and enjoy each other's company, while effecting no real change? It makes me sad 😫
I wouldn't get too worked up over it.. although no way could I listen to that entire drivel fest. Those are humps..with a tiny internet presence..and they were probably up their asses because they want to pull over some of the humps from the FA channel to increase their viewers... and Asshat probably knew they would be up their Asses with compliments.. because..well.. they are literally being interviewed by HUMPERS.

Trust me ..those Massive Scamsters are MISERABLE and their ship is slowly sinking... they are just continuing to show their delusion and narcissism. They are in one heck of a pickle... FA slowly dying, Abbie losing cute factor and regressing and with the ID diagnosis that they ignore...their narrative is crumbling, Pig hanging in there in scam life......they will be caring for Abbie forever .. they are trying every scam tactic they can think of.. the latest is Amazon Prime...

...and I am here for it!!! Let me go pop some popcorn!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's a tv remote. It's a tv remote. Sweet Jesus, let it be a tv remote...
Indeed it is. But did anyone see the (hammer) massager thingy they were showing yesterday on their live for Amazon Prime? It sure looked like a pseudo muscle massager. I bet the 🐽 loves that thing. 🍆:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Reminds me of the spider scene (size of a Buick) in ‘Annie Hall’ - not. Get ready for the swimming pool at Nanny’s scenes. 🥹

I dont know if I want to laugh or cry after watching that. That boy needs to grow up!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Good Morning ,Afternoon, Evening
Didn't Asswipe slip up once awhile ago and admit when they were discussing child's toys that Abbie was IDD.
I vaguely remember a toy company contacted or sent them something but the companies toys were too advanced for sweet girl. Piggy was shooting death stares at him.
All these years and they still don't really accept abbie as she is, they still see a cash register.
Oh and Piggy you have not gained lifelong friends, you've gained people who tolerate you and your gross ass husband when they see you.
Happy Wednesday
Now which is Asswipe and which is Piggy.. who am I kidding, neither could get on the floor let alone back up
I also dare 'em both to show themselves in the hammock and getting out of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If you were treating your daughter with dignity and respect and not for monetary gain maybe you wouldn't be near tears and scared about the outcome of a proceeding that is in Abbie's best interest. If you aren't doing anything exploitive why the theatrics and drama. They are both annoying AF!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Indeed it is. But did anyone see the (hammer) massager thingy they were showing yesterday on their live for Amazon Prime? It sure looked like a pseudo muscle massager. I bet the 🐽 loves that thing. 🍆:ROFLMAO:
Good lord it'd have to be 10feet long to be able to reach...I'll be delicate..certain parts of the anatomy ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If you were treating your daughter with dignity and respect and not for monetary gain maybe you wouldn't be near tears and scared about the outcome of a proceeding that is in Abbie's best interest. If you aren't doing anything exploitive why the theatrics and drama. They are both annoying AF!
And Asshat kept saying "We've been doing this for a long time (referring to taking care of Abbie), we've been at this for years"... Yeah, the duration of time isn't what ultimately determines whether or not you're good parents or fit parents. You can do a crappy job of it for many years.

It's pretty damn telling that Asshat gets so nervous whenever there is someone examining whether or not things are being done in Abbie's best interest and if she's being treated well. Like when CPS came to investigate, both times. Now he was super worried at having the attorney representing Abbie coming to look at the house and observe things.

You put it perfectly, if they aren't exploiting Abbie for financial gain, if they weren't USING their child as a means of bringing in money because the two of them (especially Asshat) can't bring themselves to work for someone else, if there wasn't a very real chance that the attorney would discover some kind of shady tit or some kind of neglect etc... then why get so nervous and worried??

Also, the fact that he was looking at and speaking to P for a lot of this and only glancing at the camera for a cpl seconds here and there. That's his tell tale sign of being super uncomfortable, like he's not being entirely truthful, like he's been caught doing something he shouldn't or is in danger of being caught/found out.

Oh and yes Princess P, you paid privately for an attorney.... with the money you have because of Abbie. Let's not forget that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
New video about guardianship
Thumbnail drama “Going to Court”! It was a flippin’ seven minutes on Zoom. Anything to reel in the humpers!
---
And Asshat kept saying "We've been doing this for a long time (referring to taking care of Abbie), we've been at this for years"... Yeah, the duration of time isn't what ultimately determines whether or not you're good parents or fit parents. You can do a crappy job of it for many years.

It's pretty damn telling that Asshat gets so nervous whenever there is someone examining whether or not things are being done in Abbie's best interest and if she's being treated well. Like when CPS came to investigate, both times. Now he was super worried at having the attorney representing Abbie coming to look at the house and observe things.

You put it perfectly, if they aren't exploiting Abbie for financial gain, if they weren't USING their child as a means of bringing in money because the two of them (especially Asshat) can't bring themselves to work for someone else, if there wasn't a very real chance that the attorney would discover some kind of shady tit or some kind of neglect etc... then why get so nervous and worried??

Also, the fact that he was looking at and speaking to P for a lot of this and only glancing at the camera for a cpl seconds here and there. That's his tell tale sign of being super uncomfortable, like he's not being entirely truthful, like he's been caught doing something he shouldn't or is in danger of being caught/found out.

Oh and yes Princess P, you paid privately for an attorney.... with the money you have because of Abbie. Let's not forget that.
I’m curious if they put away all of the exposed booze bottles in the teal picture framed living/drinking room before Abbie’s attorney came over. Did the attorney also see the gate at Abbie’s bedroom door?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hated him being all choked up when talking about Abbie’s rights being taken away. Such as the right to vote or make financial decisions. And during her trip to the lawyers office, she seemed very zoned out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.