Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he acted so sad that she would lose her right to vote....what did he think would happen. She is illiterate and can't read a ballot..let alone understand what was going on. Theres no way he thought she could vote right??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest beauty guide speaker of them all? I anticipate they may have more BG breakout session speakers, but here are the ones I found.

0DE3E6B0-2A56-433A-AC2D-7DF5A6D9CCA3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
he acted so sad that she would lose her right to vote....what did he think would happen. She is illiterate and can't read a ballot..let alone understand what was going on. Theres no way he thought she could vote right??
Something is wrong with Asshole. Cilla admits he couldn’t hold a job for long and went through a lot of various jobs. She claims it was because he got good job reviews but they never gave him a raise. Probably because he never stayed long enough. He tears up at every little thing to the point you want to yell at him, “ Oh for heaven’s sake you big fat pussy!”
Recently someone here screen shot one of his responses to a comment on his you tube or Facebook vlog page. He lashed out at her, ripping her up one side and down the other. All she said was something along the lines that Abbie wouldn’t know the difference about something ( changing the birthday date or party, I can’t remember exactly what it was) . And he made it sound like it was a horrible thing to say to the parents of a disabled child. Why? It wasn’t mean or said cruelly or with evil intent. She was offering another suggestion. And it was the truth. Abbie wouldn’t know the difference. I’m sure they’ve said the same from time to time about various aspects of Abbie. Why lash out in anger at this woman? I did not understand. He’s such an Asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #162 An Aujism shirt for you, and one for me. Aujism shirts for all! Wee Wee🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Any of yall know how long they had SW?

These lazy asses will try anything for money that requires no work

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest beauty guide speaker of them all? I anticipate they may have more BG breakout session speakers, but here are the ones I found.

View attachment 2304624
Funny everyone's flowers are exactly the same, minus Ps. It looks like she went out and bought her own or slimelife didn't feel like spending money on her as a "beauty guide." She is only the token "if SHE can do it anyone can." That is all she brings to the table. That and her ability to manipulate and use Abbie and her following to make sells.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism #162 Bulky, boozy butterball bodies bobbing in bath water at Mold Manor. Boy, I wish it was autumn!

Reactions: 9
Funny everyone's flowers are exactly the same, minus Ps. It looks like she went out and bought her own or slimelife didn't feel like spending money on her as a "beauty guide." She is only the token "if SHE can do it anyone can." That is all she brings to the table. That and her ability to manipulate and use Abbie and her following to make sells.
I was going to say the same thing about the flowers. Everyone else’s bouquets look like fresh white/pink wedding bouquets except Pigs. Her’s is not balanced and the flowers are wilted. Ehh, serves her right. Crappy looking bouquet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was going to say the same thing about the flowers. Everyone else’s bouquets look like fresh white/pink wedding bouquets except Pigs. Her’s is not balanced and the flowers are wilted. Ehh, serves her right. Crappy looking bouquet.
Reminds me of Walmart flowers. Or ones you get from a grocery store for quick-sale.

Its like the other ladies got specific arrangements amd P just got whatever pink-like flowers were available.

Reactions: 18
Thread Suggestion: Fathering Autism #162 Ass & Pig sitting in a pool, surrounded by Pig's piddle & drool
She wears a bikini she REALLY should not, Omar's tent maker is running too hot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was waiting for them to say something in the podcast they couldn’t edit out to make themselves look better. They drink more than is shown on FA?? Wow. And Pig mentioned not having any friends. Ass admits doing it for the money. ( He got carried away by the money as we all saw on his move to mold manor as we suspected) Pig doesn’t want to shower Abbie anymore and hoped she’d be moving out by age 18. Ass does the showering of Abbie.

Oh. And as far as the Jewish jokes. I didn’t hear any this time. One of the guys says he is Jewish and the other guy says he is Catholic. (Did I hear that correctly?) They appear to be comedians who like to interview various people from sports people, influencers, perhaps people they find inspiring or doing good for the community. The questions they had for Ass and Pig were quite pointed and very good questions. I’m probably wrong ( being a Tattler) but it did cross my mind they were pouring out all this praise onto Pig and Ass to make them feel comfortable and then ask these questions to get the true answers and reveal who Ass and Pig really are.

And the one guy said he reads all the comments on the FA vlogs.

Did you all notice (those who could make it through that podcast) how the three men ( one more joined in who has a daughter with special needs) started talking about other people and themselves who actually do charitable work for their community and special needs population in particular like starting a special needs sports team. Ass and Pig started squirming and then had to quickly list the BS stuff they do..helping at I am Special (?), Isaiah helped at App State supposedly with some special needs sports team ( really?) and they mentioned a couple other things don’t think they helped a lot with (surfing for Autism, etc) Anyway it was funny to see them have to throw out quickly the stuff they claim to do to make themselves look better after these other people mentioned to things other people do to help their community.
I’m probably wrong ( being a Tattler) but it did cross my mind they were pouring out all this praise onto Pig and Ass to make them feel comfortable and then ask these questions to get the true answers and reveal who Ass and Pig really are.

This crossed my mind as well. I don’t think it is uncommon. These podcasters do not appear to have much of a following. If they are looking to tap into FA’s market, and based on their comment engagement in Atha’s followup podcast post, I believe they are…it is in their best interest to inflate the egos of Atha and Pig.
They are humpers, no doubt, but they are Abbie humpers. Not A&P humpers. They said as much.
“You guys are great and all…but lets face it, we all show up to see Abbie.”
😂
I take it they won’t be watching much of More Maass. Too bad, so sad Moobie.
I am still curious about their mega fan status. If they watch every vlog, read all the comments, how do they not know that SelfieWrld crashed and burned months ago? Why would you mention a failed business? Multiple times no less! 😂 I mean, I am glad they did, but…LOL!
---
Something is wrong with Asshole. Cilla admits he couldn’t hold a job for long and went through a lot of various jobs. She claims it was because he got good job reviews but they never gave him a raise. Probably because he never stayed long enough. He tears up at every little thing to the point you want to yell at him, “ Oh for heaven’s sake you big fat pussy!”
Recently someone here screen shot one of his responses to a comment on his you tube or Facebook vlog page. He lashed out at her, ripping her up one side and down the other. All she said was something along the lines that Abbie wouldn’t know the difference about something ( changing the birthday date or party, I can’t remember exactly what it was) . And he made it sound like it was a horrible thing to say to the parents of a disabled child. Why? It wasn’t mean or said cruelly or with evil intent. She was offering another suggestion. And it was the truth. Abbie wouldn’t know the difference. I’m sure they’ve said the same from time to time about various aspects of Abbie. Why lash out in anger at this woman? I did not understand. He’s such an Asshole.
An asshole and a belligerent, delusional cuck!
IMG_0778.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m probably wrong ( being a Tattler) but it did cross my mind they were pouring out all this praise onto Pig and Ass to make them feel comfortable and then ask these questions to get the true answers and reveal who Ass and Pig really are.

This crossed my mind as well. I don’t think it is uncommon. These podcasters do not appear to have much of a following. If they are looking to tap into FA’s market, and based on their comment engagement in Atha’s followup podcast post, I believe they are…it is in their best interest to inflate the egos of Atha and Pig.
They are humpers, no doubt, but they are Abbie humpers. Not A&P humpers. They said as much.
“You guys are great and all…but lets face it, we all show up to see Abbie.”
😂
I take it they won’t be watching much of More Maass. Too bad, so sad Moobie.
I am still curious about their mega fan status. If they watch every vlog, read all the comments, how do they not know that SelfieWrld crashed and burned months ago? Why would you mention a failed business? Multiple times no less! 😂 I mean, I am glad they did, but…LOL!
---

An asshole and a belligerent, delusional cuck!
View attachment 2305302

Sadly, he is correct. However, he could have taken some time to explain why there needs to be guardianship in the first place. I think he went over some reasons in the vlog, but obviously this person didn't hear them or didn't fully understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sadly, he is correct. However, he could have taken some time to explain why there needs to be guardianship in the first place. I think he went over some reasons in the vlog, but obviously this person didn't hear them or didn't fully understand.
He is correct. I am just not fond of how he skates around the comprehension aspect. He compares Abbies understanding of the guardianship process to everyone elses and that is just….so typical Asstha.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He is correct. I am just not fond of how he skates around the comprehension aspect. He compares Abbies understanding of the guardianship process to everyone elses and that is just….so typical Asstha.
This is Asshat skating passed the reality...of the fact Abbie is profoundly intellectually disabled.. I wonder if the whole guardianship process caused them to take a good hard look at what Abbie's future will be like..not for the VLOGS of course..those will remain delusional..but behind the scenes.

Abbie's understanding of the guardianship.. Abbie didn't even understand where she was or if it was a restaurant or a dr office...that is no where near ass's comparison of the average person not understanding the details of guardianship.

I don't think he wants the humps in on the guardianship details because it kind of shows that Abbie will never be independent and will always be 100% dependent on them..and that will blow away his carefully constructed narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.