Fathering Autism #161 Naughty Corner is open ‘cause Kermy’s back! Lots to snark on so bring a snack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG where to begin?? I don't think I've ever seen two parents who live in such a state of denial. It's not helpful to Abbie at all to not have a full, comprehensive dx by a good psychologist. A "generic" dx of autism doesn't cover everything she or my son deal with. Autism also doesn't cover everything on the funding side of things either. Say we are applying for funds to cover things like window alarms-well that's not provided on the "autism" side of the house for funding, but it IS provided from the Intellectual Disability side-so we qualified because it is listed on his report as an additional dx. It was basically the same thing with his Tourette's dx. We didn't need the dx for ourselves. He needed it so that teachers/therapists could respond to everything he does as a result of it in an appropriate manner-and not from a simple behavioral aspect. Having a complete picture is solely for his own benefit-not ours. If it's not listed as an official dx she has, but is absolutely affecting her daily life, then WHY isn't it an official dx? Every single autism parent I've known KNOWS that autism comes with a slew of other conditions. Every single one of our kids has MULTIPLE dx. At this point, I don't understand why Abbie doesn't.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
OMG where to begin?? I don't think I've ever seen two parents who live in such a state of denial. It's not helpful to Abbie at all to not have a full, comprehensive dx by a good psychologist. A "generic" dx of autism doesn't cover everything she or my son deal with. Autism also doesn't cover everything on the funding side of things either. Say we are applying for funds to cover things like window alarms-well that's not provided on the "autism" side of the house for funding, but it IS provided from the Intellectual Disability side-so we qualified because it is listed on his report as an additional dx. It was basically the same thing with his Tourette's dx. We didn't need the dx for ourselves. He needed it so that teachers/therapists could respond to everything he does as a result of it in an appropriate manner-and not from a simple behavioral aspect. Having a complete picture is solely for his own benefit-not ours. If it's not listed as an official dx she has, but is absolutely affecting her daily life, then WHY isn't it an official dx? Every single autism parent I've known KNOWS that autism comes with a slew of other conditions. Every single one of our kids has MULTIPLE dx. At this point, I don't understand why Abbie doesn't.
I'm sure Abbie does have a DX of Intellectual Disability..Asshat doesn't share the truth tho because it messes up his narrative with the humps. Abbie has a cute splash of autism.maybe a little OCD.. and will be independent some day..I think that's what keeps the humps tuned in and waiting for the progress.. or being duped into seeing progress.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Interesting that Atha pretty much admitted they went from an “awareness” focus to a money focus.
Say it ain’t so?
They drink MORE in real life? 👀
Loved how the humper hosts mentioned the failed SelfieWrld at least three times.😂
I wonder what secret, unannounced sorcery they have in the works?
Who is excited for Pig to start a trash talking podcast?
Me! Me! Me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Five years and Twatty still can't artfully apply makeup, much less simple lippy.

---
Will another Tattler please go to Twatty's stories!! Do I need to bleach my eyes? Did I spy a sex toy on the bed when Nahla was playing under the covers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Y'all.

Y'ALL.

Tonight's vlog may have contained the bullshittiest bullshit that rotund man has ever spewed from his cakehole.

He went into this whole spiel about not wanting to label Abbie's compulsive behaviors as OCD because "that's not an official diagnosis she has."
Then. THEN he started yammering about developmental delay. And he said, sunglasses on so we couldn't see them lyin' eyes, that they don't use developmental disability because that's not an official diagnosis that she has.

Which must be news to the judge who oversaw the guardianship, because the court filing specifically said developmental disability. She legally and officially is developmentally disabled.

Oh, and now, suddenly, Abbie IS getting sunburnt easily outside. Photosensitivity is a side effect of one of her meds!!
Which we knew. And people have been saying for years.

If you can make it past the first 4 minutes containing two grown men whining about how they're being victimized by tomatoes and a completely inappropriate conversation about how Priscilla needs the toilet lid left up because of her "bathroom emergencies" there are some infuriatingly good tidbits today. Hate watching at its finest!!
Cos she was diagnosed at TWO and they held on to that only diagnosis!
---
Next on Yammering Autism
1. Changing the Aujism font.
2. Show taking the dogs to vet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Cos she was diagnosed at TWO and they held on to that only diagnosis!
---
Next on Yammering Autism
1. Changing the Aujism font.
2. Show taking the dogs to vet.
Or just talk about both. Because talk is cheap. They can say that tons of people like the font and they get lots of comments about it. Then they can talk about how they do so take their dogs to the vet, but they are too busy to show/talk about it. They are quality people and pet experts and… Blah blah blah.

(You’re welcome, Atha.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Good Morning ,Afternoon, Evening
Didn't Asswipe slip up once awhile ago and admit when they were discussing child's toys that Abbie was IDD.
I vaguely remember a toy company contacted or sent them something but the companies toys were too advanced for sweet girl. Piggy was shooting death stares at him.
All these years and they still don't really accept abbie as she is, they still see a cash register.
Oh and Piggy you have not gained lifelong friends, you've gained people who tolerate you and your gross ass husband when they see you.
Happy Wednesday
Now which is Asswipe and which is Piggy.. who am I kidding, neither could get on the floor let alone back up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I saw that too. Very interesting. How did she figure Abbie would leave the home so she could be an empty nester? She’s known Abbie and her disabilities all of Abbie’s life. Not sure when us Tattlers started commenting on it, but she truly did “ check out” of mothering Abbie. She goes on frequent trips, is on her phone or computer or shopping all day and lets Assa do all the care. I’m not sure she ever showers her anymore. I got tired of watching that podcast but they did bring up the haters and their response to their comments.
Because she was still holding on to the fantasy of Abbie and a caretaker living in the Shack Out Back. They bought their dream home with a carriage house in Riverside (sort of), Abbie was on her way to the vocational program at JSA (they thought)...everything was going according to plan.

She still thought, through no effort of their own, that Abbie would somehow grow out of her disabilities or be "fixed" by therapy, and able to live the Autism Pixie Dreamgirl life they had planned for her (and themselves)...the life where her care was palmed off on to a home health aide, and she rode her trike down to the store daily to buy cookies from the adoring local shopkeepers, and everyone who stop and wave and say "Hi Abbie!" when they saw her because she was a perfect inspiring angel who never tried to beat the tit out of her parents in a local Mexican food establishment.

But it never happened. Abbie still freaks out in public. She can't ride her trike anywhere. The shack doesn't even have a bathroom, let alone an apartment. There is no home health aide. JSA is gone. No help is coming. Abbie will be in the house forever. That reality came crashing down hard on Miss Priss.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Asshat definitely mentioned idd at some point when they were still living in the old house. I think I remember him saying he doesn’t talk about it because it upsets big p so much. If a diagnosis is so upsetting you just ignore it then you have issues. Ignoring a diagnosis eventually makes things worse. Go to bleeping therapy… all three of them!!!! Jesus

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Ha! 5 min in and FB said..Shut up B!😂
---
Second try. Back to the fairytale.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Will another Tattler please go to Twatty's stories!! Do I need to bleach my eyes? Did I spy a sex toy on the bed when Nahla was playing under the covers?
Remote? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe someone can get a clearer image.

IMG_3984.jpeg
IMG_3985.jpeg

---
What is she up to now??? Y’all, SHE makes all the decisions about what to post on her channels and it is “STILL WORK”! 😂😂Piggy is FIRED UP!!!

IMG_3986.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Because she was still holding on to the fantasy of Abbie and a caretaker living in the Shack Out Back. They bought their dream home with a carriage house in Riverside (sort of), Abbie was on her way to the vocational program at JSA (they thought)...everything was going according to plan.

She still thought, through no effort of their own, that Abbie would somehow grow out of her disabilities or be "fixed" by therapy, and able to live the Autism Pixie Dreamgirl life they had planned for her (and themselves)...the life where her care was palmed off on to a home health aide, and she rode her trike down to the store daily to buy cookies from the adoring local shopkeepers, and everyone who stop and wave and say "Hi Abbie!" when they saw her because she was a perfect inspiring angel who never tried to beat the tit out of her parents in a local Mexican food establishment.

But it never happened. Abbie still freaks out in public. She can't ride her trike anywhere. The shack doesn't even have a bathroom, let alone an apartment. There is no home health aide. JSA is gone. No help is coming. Abbie will be in the house forever. That reality came crashing down hard on Miss Priss.
What I find interesting is that they've gotten themselves stuck in a feedback loop on this whole Autism Pixie Dreamgirl delusion. They've created their own echo chamber of humpers who reinforce the idea that Abbie is making incredible progress, and since people claim they see progress Asa has to manufacture things that look like further progress.

Ever hear the term fake it til you make it? It's generally a pretty good psychological trick, especially when a person is feeling anxious about something relatively minor. Act confident through the awkward initial stage of something and you'll work through that anxiety until you find yourself actually feeling confident. On the flip side, though, if you're faking it by creating an entire false reality to fool others you also wind up fooling yourself.
That's where these two are now, I think. Asa's created this alternate reality for the vlogs, he gets simpering comments about how far Abbie's progressing which puts him in a position to manufacture more scenarios to keep the dopamine hits of those comments coming, and when Abbie bashes a hole in the wall or causes a humiliating scene over plates of fajitas they both fall back to those dozens of comments praising them instead of facing actual reality. It's just a compulsion. It's attention seeking behavior. Look at all the progress she's made so quickly - everyone's saying it! Everyone except those haters sees her progress, sees how independent she's becoming!

That feels a lot better than actually unpacking what it will mean to have Abbie living with them for the rest of their lives.
Priscilla hasn't come to terms with reality. She's living in the manufactured reality Asa's created on the vlogs. She distracts herself with positive humper comments and food when reality rears its ugly head and lets Asa's fake dreams of vocational programs and life skills convince her that she won't have to deal with any of this for much longer.
Asa fully believes he's going to find that one trick no one else has been able to find for the last 16 years to unlock Abbie from this prison he's in. Everyone in the comments tells him so.

Remote? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe someone can get a clearer image.

View attachment 2303420View attachment 2303422
...........I have seen buttplugs in my societal travels.

That is shaped like a buttplug.

• Haha
  • Heart
What I find interesting is that they've gotten themselves stuck in a feedback loop on this whole Autism Pixie Dreamgirl delusion. They've created their own echo chamber of humpers who reinforce the idea that Abbie is making incredible progress, and since people claim they see progress Asa has to manufacture things that look like further progress.

Ever hear the term fake it til you make it? It's generally a pretty good psychological trick, especially when a person is feeling anxious about something relatively minor. Act confident through the awkward initial stage of something and you'll work through that anxiety until you find yourself actually feeling confident. On the flip side, though, if you're faking it by creating an entire false reality to fool others you also wind up fooling yourself.
That's where these two are now, I think. Asa's created this alternate reality for the vlogs, he gets simpering comments about how far Abbie's progressing which puts him in a position to manufacture more scenarios to keep the dopamine hits of those comments coming, and when Abbie bashes a hole in the wall or causes a humiliating scene over plates of fajitas they both fall back to those dozens of comments praising them instead of facing actual reality. It's just a compulsion. It's attention seeking behavior. Look at all the progress she's made so quickly - everyone's saying it! Everyone except those haters sees her progress, sees how independent she's becoming!

That feels a lot better than actually unpacking what it will mean to have Abbie living with them for the rest of their lives.
Priscilla hasn't come to terms with reality. She's living in the manufactured reality Asa's created on the vlogs. She distracts herself with positive humper comments and food when reality rears its ugly head and lets Asa's fake dreams of vocational programs and life skills convince her that she won't have to deal with any of this for much longer.
Asa fully believes he's going to find that one trick no one else has been able to find for the last 16 years to unlock Abbie from this prison he's in. Everyone in the comments tells him so.

That's where my filthy mind went and then it went here 😂 😂 😂 😂
1689181948506.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He will definitely get a big head but those guys are literally trash. I asked my husband, which is pretty big into football and he said that he has never heard of them. It is probably just some local guys trying to desperately make a break into a saturated market. Now, they added in two dingbats that don’t have anything to do with their target audience, which is writing on the walls that they are desperate and it is a sinking ship for both sides…

I pray every day that a camera or drone goes into the pool and is destroyed.. Many phones are waterproof or at least water resistant though that they would still work, if picked out quickly. Please let his drone battery die one day, over the lake/channel or even pool...

But Swineface thinks it for her coochie so she doesn't have to change her Depends so many times a day. Now that would be a bathroom emergency for sure when she gets home and takes it out for the day! That dam lid better be up Asshole! Maybe they need one for Abs too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t take anymore when she said she was a southern girl from Charleston. Okay, Miss Scarlet, whatever you say.
I took a much needed break from Piggy’s fairytale when she whitewashed over the whole pre-marriage pregnancy with Isaiah and trying to track down the cad “Ace” who fertilized her. They have shared the truth before. She is completely delusional trying to reinvent her fresh innocence when it’s all recorded.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.