Fathering Autism #160 The Swine Are at Their Weight Gain Peak, Bathing in the Pool Just Once a Week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had problems in the last video, and this video all of a sudden we see Brandy again? Does anyone see a connection here...and Pigwoman had to be there also? Could someone have called APS? Would Brandy be connected to that at all? We need some beautiful bean footage, I hope it's found.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They had problems in the last video, and this video all of a sudden we see Brandy again? Does anyone see a connection here...and Pigwoman had to be there also? Could someone have called APS? Would Brandy be connected to that at all? We need some beautiful bean footage, I hope it's found.
Doubt anyone called aps. And Brandy doesn't work for a government associated organization. So wouldn't be following up on aps/cps call. Plus it would take a lot longer than a couple days if someone did call. Unless it was a call to the police (which I doubt would be the case.)

Reactions: 9
Before I talk too much tit about how hilarious it is and how the stars aligned, was Abbie at camp when the storm came? Was this her week? If so I find it so epically hilarious they finally got to shove her off and the universe said no tf you don’t 🤣 I bet big p cried into her duo lab 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And what is she going to do when she finds out she has skin cancer?
Make a video about how it wasn’t her fault, set up a gofundme for expenses and claim she’s eating to enjoy life because her days are numbered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay wild ones…It is a busy night. Let us get this new thread going so we can all chat it up and drink Cadillac margaritas in the Naughty Corner. @Kermy is baaaaaaccck! 🐸
Love this so much!
@SCCOct66 🙌🏼❤🙌🏼
You rock! 😘
IMG_8946.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if it was a full on meltdown in front of everyone..and Asshat had to tackle her to control her or something..that could have gotten attention of those men for sure. They always dumb things down for the humps.. acting like she is grabbing salsa or something.. I bet something big went down in there.

There is no reason to take Abbie to a restaurant...as long as she eats..she doesn't care about going out..I bet she enjoys eating at home more than a restaurant. Those pigs just don't want anything interfereing with them going out.. and of course with content. It would be different if she was having issues going somewhere she had to go.. like the doctor.
Abbie is happy to eat food out of garbage cans so I doubt she’s cares about eating out in a restaurant. I’m wondering if the men got up as Abbie was getting so out of control that they were concerned for their own families, Abbie is unpredictable and I know the men in my family would stand up to protect us just incase it got out of hand and other diners ended up becoming the target of her rages. It’s clear Asa can’t contain or control her now she’s so much larger so I don’t blame other diners from being on edge and concerned incase hurricane Abbie blows over towards their table. Leave Abbie home with a home cooked meal with a babsitter if it’s so important for them to eat out. Their selfishness and determination to stuff their fat faces ruined every other diners experience, The whole family give autism a bad name.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Okay wild ones…It is a busy night. Let us get this new thread going so we can all chat it up and drink Cadillac margaritas in the Naughty Corner. @Kermy is baaaaaaccck! 🐸
Love this so much!
@SCCOct66 🙌🏼❤🙌🏼
You rock! 😘
View attachment 2276536
Naughty corner is freshly stocked.. come and join us and let's see how many synonyms we can come up with for delusional and bullshitters.
I'll start
Asa
Priscilla

They seem to forget the internet is forever don't they.

And that my dears will be the first and last time I will ever type their given names ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.