Fathering Autism #160 The Swine Are at Their Weight Gain Peak, Bathing in the Pool Just Once a Week.

What job will Miss Izzy โ€œIgayahโ€ Maassive have when he reaches the age of 30?

• Scientist

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Camp Buddy

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Hair Stylist

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Incel Shack Boy still on the teat

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • Housewife

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Exotic dancer at The Boobie Bungalow

Votes: 15 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Maassive Thank You and Congrats to @What10001 for leading us in to thread #160 with an amazing title to keep us snarking our pants off. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Please give our fellow Tattler some love guyth!โค
1686967426389.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Cadillac teat juice..shaken, not stirred. ๐Ÿ˜น
---
Which one of yโ€™all said that handrail was also for Candy Lane Bryant and WLW?
LMAO! Geeezus Almighty. I think it is my bedtime.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 2245779
It is such a good title, congrats!๐Ÿ‘

And to Meow, thx for posting one of the funniest 1st comments ever... I was rolling with that Candy reply! We always know you will find the good stuff๐Ÿ˜‰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Also assa maybe before you put a child you dont know and their parents in your video and then talk tit about them you should fact check. 1. I do agree we shouldnt chase wildlife but more importantly 2. I can tell you as someone who volunteers with my local wildlife rehabilitation centre that ducks wing isnt brokenโ€ฆi watched it over and over to make sure. Itโ€™s literally just a feather molting. Birds purposely do this because feathers wear out or get damaged over time and this way their flying doesnt become affected. When birds break a wing it is quite obvious, there is usually a deformity or it hangs as they are unable to retract it back into its resting position. But then again im not surprised you didnt know this before yelling and posting strangers on your channel, youโ€™re literally the guy that claimed a birds tail was โ€œtoo small to flyโ€ and then that bird immediately fly away ๐Ÿ˜‚

also is summer on the spectrum or does she have a processing disorder because if so thats totally fine and explains it but this vlog really showed her emotional immaturity. She was practically hysterical at times seemingly unable to regulate her emotions all while talking about things that werent funny and just average conversation.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
For miss Izzy I picked housewifeโ€ฆ but no reason they canโ€™t moonlight at the boobie bungalow! Look what a beautiful lady! Besides, Iโ€™m sure they will settle down with a progressive partner!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Many months ago when they self promotoed themselves dropping off snacks at Camp I Am Special Abbie immediately walked into their sensory room when they entered. Asa even commented something to the effect of it being her favorite area. Now, Asa babbles on and on about Abbie picking at the sheetrock because her sensory needs are SO overpowering... then give her a damn sensory room already!

Priscilla is totally checked out of being Abbie's mother. Asa must be getting tired of being Abbie's sole parent, teacher, baby sitter, and caregiver. The alcohol is freely flowing quite often now, his frustration is starting to show in his ridiculous monologues.

Summer is soooooo thin now!

The AirBnB furniture and decor is atrocious! It is so cheap looking and mismatched.

Isaiah is losing his sense of self (if he ever really had one). It's painful to watch him act for the camera, speak like a middle schooler, pander to challenged or old humpers, and worst of all - interacting with Abbie or speaking about her in an attempt to increase his pathetic channel's views.

Imagine where Abbie would be if all this "home schooling" had been done consistently since she was a child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Lmao 3:12 in the new video..: did he say โ€œduck lifeโ€?? Haha donโ€™t think I ever saw Asa cuss. Just caught me off guard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A vocational program for Abbie! What a great idea! Pig and Assโ€™s dream come true. They must have found one that has folks that will toilet the worker every hour and/or change his/her diapers and clothes as needed. Not to mention have one person assigned to each worker to guide and prompt them the entire time they are at โ€œworkโ€. Wonder what happens when the employee sits down at work and wonโ€™t get up or throws a tantrum? Do they call their mommies and daddies to come get them? ๐Ÿง

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
A Maassive Thank You and Congrats to @What10001 for leading us in to thread #160 with an amazing title to keep us snarking our pants off. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Please give our fellow Tattler some love guyth!โค
View attachment 2245765
Thank you to What for a great title!
And thanks to Wow for the beautiful picture of Sweet Cilla shimmy-ing. She's so besutiful and you even got a snout rub!!!
---
For miss Izzy I picked housewifeโ€ฆ but no reason they canโ€™t moonlight at the boobie bungalow! Look what a beautiful lady! Besides, Iโ€™m sure they will settle down with a progressive partner!
View attachment 2245846
I picked dancing at the Bungalow! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.