Fathering Autism #160 The Swine Are at Their Weight Gain Peak, Bathing in the Pool Just Once a Week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing this on Instagram

Reminded me of 3 things
1.Piggys still rocking the double eyebrow, Frankenstein ridge
2. Abbies cuteness is definitely long gone
3. Asswipe and Piggy still suck

And thank you for welcoming me back ☺
She’s going to have a forehead like Tammy Slaton From 1000 lb sisters! The fat has no where to go anymore. The extra fat pockets are everywhere now. The extra cheek on top of cheek, the forehead 2nd set eyebrows, the extra rolls in upper arms, wrist, thighs, knees, cankles Etc… her Body is expanding!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion:
Bratty Abbie sits in front
while Pig squeezes in the back seat with her gunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh, look, another alcoholic date night. 🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 2272142
My God! I assume that is one sugary drink! I know she has probably destroyed her gastric sleeve but I am just disgusted! If I drank that orange mess, I would have a very nasty episode of Dumping Syndrome! It’s not pretty. It’s work, but she could do it. I was 233 down to 128 lbs since surgery date in fall of 2002! Cilla, be responsible. Get back on track. It’s never too late. NONE of us believe you are OK with how you look and feel! WE know the truth. You are not thick, chubby, fluffy or curvy. You’re morbidly obese. You arent cute. You are extremely unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who are they trying to convince...sheeple or themselves
And
Daymn Piggy is huge...I honestly didn't think it was possible
A coupla things about the vlog
Haha...he's talking about the Jeep being weighed down in the back because of the batteries...he & Pig can more than offset that by just getting in the front

About Abbie "swimming" I don't think she really SWIMS...she can kind of float around and I guess keep her head above water but no swimming is involved. So no exercise.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Whale, this is a petite version of Twatty. Just imagine what she could store in her multitude of folds 🧐 🐽🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Look at those beautiful freckles

This is also textbook eating disorder behavior. Whether it's binge, restrictive, or a combination of both, eating disorders usually involve ritualizing of food shopping, storage, preparation, and presentation...buying more food than you could or will ever eat...thinking and talking about food even when not actively eating...an obsession with feeding others...a "high" that comes with achieving your food goal (whether it is eating a certain food or restricting to a certain amount) and a comedown when you have to begin the cycle again, etc etc etc.

As you said, for most people I would feel a lot of sympathy...but I have no sympathy for these fools. They are awful people who willfully abuse, neglect, and manipulate vulnerable people or people who approach them with good intentions...all for their own gain. In the eternal words of Ass, they can get bent.
What I don’t understand is why they don’t even try to eat healthy. If I know I’m going out to eat and may overindulge I try to keep my other meals smaller and healthier. It’s like a free for all with them. Every meal is crazy with fat and calories. I know damn sure if they’re not already pre-diabetic they have very high cholesterol with the amount of red meat and fats in general they indulge in regularly. They are literally one meal away from a heart attack.

Ok. So...
Is Abbie a brat or is she so profoundly Intellectually Disabled that she doesn't understand discipline.
I think since she has zero ability to reason things, she has zero clue about what being "punished" is.
How could she?
One would have to "understand" actions = consequences. There is no way in hell Abbie understands that.
If it's impossible to do an IQ test on someone because their IQ is so low, then they are definitely without reasoning factors and have no clue about anything much - except maybe the present tense.
Even then, if they are aware in the present tense, even momentarily, those moments aren't stored in the brain as memories.
She has no interests. She doesn't play with other kids, toys or the animals. She rocks, stims with plastic baggies, strips naked, is violent and she fecal smears.
I don't care what Assa or anyone says. I have seen no real evidence that she's cognitively aware enough to understand much of anything.
Much less the cause and effect of her "behaviors".

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok. So...
Is Abbie a brat or is she so profoundly Intellectually Disabled that she doesn't understand discipline.
I think since she has zero ability to reason things, she has zero clue about what being "punished" is.
How could she?
One would have to "understand" actions = consequences. There is no way in hell Abbie understands that.
If it's impossible to do an IQ test on someone because their IQ is so low, then they are definitely without reasoning factors and have no clue about anything much - except maybe the present tense.
Even then, if they are aware in the present tense, even momentarily, those moments aren't stored in the brain as memories.
She has no interests. She doesn't play with other kids, toys or the animals. She rocks, stims with plastic baggies, strips naked, is violent and she fecal smears.
I don't care what Assa or anyone says. I have seen no real evidence that she's cognitively aware enough to understand much of anything.
After watching FA for 6 years, I have not seen any progression for Abbie. Asa’s schooling is not going to help her if she truly doesn’t understand. I think her only successful task is feeding the fish. The short-time (probably fired) teacher surely could see this and may have broached the subject.

Abbie is who she’s going to be. Her parents pretending she understands (and attempting to translate) is not going to help her (if it’s possible to help her). It’s a sad situation all the way around.
Bad karma on A running around on P. Sorry to state my opinion on this, but this is what I see. Poor girl, it’s not of her doing,

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What I don’t understand is why they don’t even try to eat healthy. If I know I’m going out to eat and may overindulge I try to keep my other meals smaller and healthier. It’s like a free for all with them. Every meal is crazy with fat and calories.
I think that's like asking why an alcoholic doesn't just go have 1 beer at their favorite bar.
Priscilla, at least, is addicted to food - the same way an alcoholic (with few exceptions) can't just sip on a single beer, she can't eat moderately. Her mental illness does not allow it. Even when physically restricted via a surgically altered digestive system, she cannot moderate her eating. She's addicted to food like she (and other alcoholics) are addicted to alcohol.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Do they not put sunscreen on Abbie? or do they put it on her and not reapply it? I hope they do reapply the sunscreen on her but I doubt it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ok. So...
How could she?
I think she does understand cause and effect in a way. She does have positive and negative association with things. And understands rewards for actions. But honestly its all likely closer to a young toddler level. I don't think she has grand schemes of brattiness and disobedience. It also likely varies from day to day just how "aware" she is. I don't think it is as black and white as saying anything is totally one way or another.

It is a combination of her intellectual disabilities and her parents lack of consistency. Even extreme high need/low functioning people (for lack of better words) can learn. I have seen first hand individuals much worse off than Abbie be taught.

But I don't think they really care to. And no one will ever know what Ab would have been capable off with the right structure and attention at home. Not saying she would be a different person or be capable of grand things but she would be happier and more stable. But that ship has sailed. It's all just what ifs and maybes. It is what it is now and that's pretting bleeping sad. I would say the Maasholes should be ashamed but they should be ashamed of a lot of things.

• Heart
So how awkward does Prissassapotomus look standing next to Brandy? lmao What a goofass top, ya think she's hiding her spam skin? oh ya, then there was that stupid talking at the end. I think they were talking about things they didn't know anything about...you know, Abs care and welfare.

Reactions: 20
They are so full of tit.
They need Brandy to help because Abbie is unwrapping straws and moving forks?
Bullshit.
P was dropping hints- aggression, pinching, people staring...
Not Asa- nope. OCD tendencies. Straws. Forks. Salsa.

Whatever happened earlier in the week at the other restaurant, when the two men stood up must've been something serious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.