Fathering Autism #160 The Swine Are at Their Weight Gain Peak, Bathing in the Pool Just Once a Week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so full of tit.
They need Brandy to help because Abbie is unwrapping straws and moving forks?
Bullshit.
P was dropping hints- aggression, pinching, people staring...
Not Asa- nope. OCD tendencies. Straws. Forks. Salsa.

Whatever happened earlier in the week at the other restaurant, when the two men stood up must've been something serious.
Honestly all what they say is bullshit. I still think Assache and Pigrillacruelladevilpus was pinching her and maybe abusing her verbally. The straws and forks sounds like boredom to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Look at Moobie’s face! 🤣 He is like WTF you sniffing on there, Beb?
IMG_8876.jpeg

I’m sorry, but this tit is ridiculous. First off, there was nothing natural about this meal. There were not any margaritas on the table, so fake news bishes. Second, they had to have the ABA therapist come with to tell them they should probably plan the meals at restaurants. LOL! I mean…COME ON! What a joke.
🐽: We just want her to have a nice meal with her family.
No! You just don’t want her getting in the way of you stuffing your chops. Period. Looks like feeding time at the mexican watering trough is limited to respite days only for the next few months, Fish Phalanges… too bad, so sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh dear god.

How many people have been saying, over and over and over again, that the restaurants are too much for Abbie to deal with and that's why she's acting out???
How many times have they been told she's clearly in distress? Strangers can see in these "best of the day" moments that Asa chooses to show the entire internet that Abbie is in distress.
And just yesterday we got that rambling boo-hoo about how much she loves restaurants and she doesn't want to leave and they want the world to be assessible for Abbie so she has to get used to being in restaurants.

Asa, you look like a complete moron. You and your wife are clueless and you've shown everyone that you have no idea what you're doing.

And he claimed these compulsive behaviors are new? That they've just cropped up?
Motherfucker. You showed us how she knocks things off the half wall between the kitchen and the pee couch. You had a whole diatribe about how she feels compelled to keep that clear - how she feels compelled to clear things off the kitchen island - how, even back in your old rental house, she "couldn't stand" items on certain surfaces and had to knock them off or take them away.
She has been doing this for years and years. You've talked about it in vlogs for years, Asa. If you don't know about it now, that's your bleeping fault. It's all your fault for not paying attention, for not working with her compulsions, for not seeking out regular support for her and following up on therapy and/or medication for it!

And now....it's gonna be so harrrrrd. They were so mournful about how hard it's going to be that they can't just up and go out to restaurants whenever they want! They have to actually *gasp* take Abbie's feelings into consideration!

How long until we never hear about the compulsive behaviors again? A week? She'll be all better, and we'll suddenly never see Abbie fussing in a restaurant again because he just won't show it anymore.

They are so full of tit.
They need Brandy to help because Abbie is unwrapping straws and moving forks?
Bullshit.
P was dropping hints- aggression, pinching, people staring...
Not Asa- nope. OCD tendencies. Straws. Forks. Salsa.

Whatever happened earlier in the week at the other restaurant, when the two men stood up must've been something serious.

💯

I'm lurking various potential video repositories for the footage of it. I think something serious happened and Asa saw people filming it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Did anyone else just hear
Blah blah blah bullshit blah blah blah blah blah bullshit

Asswipe seems to think if he crams alot of nonsense into one sentence he'll sound intelligent, not enough words in the universe for that.
And when did Piggy adopt the Michelle Duggar adoring look every so often, it's a lot off-putting and scary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think she does understand cause and effect in a way. She does have positive and negative association with things. And understands rewards for actions. But honestly its all likely closer to a young toddler level. I don't think she has grand schemes of brattiness and disobedience. It also likely varies from day to day just how "aware" she is. I don't think it is as black and white as saying anything is totally one way or another.
Agreed. Does she have the comprehension skills of a NT person her age? No. That's obvious. But she does have a rudimentary capacity to understand some things. As you said, and as others have said, her comprehension skills appear to be that of a toddler (varying depending on the particular subject at hand) and toddlers are capable of understanding things. As you said, it varies even day to day on just how aware and receptive she is. If she's having a really hard time with sensory processing things, she complies a lot less when being told to do or not do something. It's definitely not black and white. There are too many variables.

It is a combination of her intellectual disabilities and her parents lack of consistency. Even extreme high need/low functioning people (for lack of better words) can learn. I have seen first hand individuals much worse off than Abbie be taught.

But I don't think they really care to. And no one will ever know what Ab would have been capable off with the right structure and attention at home. Not saying she would be a different person or be capable of grand things but she would be happier and more stable. But that ship has sailed. It's all just what ifs and maybes. It is what it is now and that's pretting bleeping sad. I would say the Maasholes should be ashamed but they should be ashamed of a lot of things.
Again, agreed.
As I said before, if you took any child, ND or NT, and never bothered to discipline them, never corrected them, never parented them really, you'd get a defiant, unruly, chaotic, difficult to handle child.
Abbie would always be extremely limited in what she's capable of, but like you said, she'd be a lot happier (and so would A&P because her being more compliant would be a hell of a lot less stressful for them) and more stable. Being more stable she likely would not act out as often as she does or to the extent that she does (We don't know the true extent but there are suggestions that it gets pretty bad). Abbie could have a better quality of life and in turn so would A&P because she would be easier to deal with and to take care of.

But, as we know, A&P are too goddamn selfish and lazy to put in the work that would require. It's too much for them and they can't be bothered. So now, they have to live with the consequences of that. And so does Abbie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh dear god.

How many people have been saying, over and over and over again, that the restaurants are too much for Abbie to deal with and that's why she's acting out???
How many times have they been told she's clearly in distress? Strangers can see in these "best of the day" moments that Asa chooses to show the entire internet that Abbie is in distress.
And just yesterday we got that rambling boo-hoo about how much she loves restaurants and she doesn't want to leave and they want the world to be assessible for Abbie so she has to get used to being in restaurants.

Asa, you look like a complete moron. You and your wife are clueless and you've shown everyone that you have no idea what you're doing.

And he claimed these compulsive behaviors are new? That they've just cropped up?
Motherfucker. You showed us how she knocks things off the half wall between the kitchen and the pee couch. You had a whole diatribe about how she feels compelled to keep that clear - how she feels compelled to clear things off the kitchen island - how, even back in your old rental house, she "couldn't stand" items on certain surfaces and had to knock them off or take them away.
She has been doing this for years and years. You've talked about it in vlogs for years, Asa. If you don't know about it now, that's your bleeping fault. It's all your fault for not paying attention, for not working with her compulsions, for not seeking out regular support for her and following up on therapy and/or medication for it!

And now....it's gonna be so harrrrrd. They were so mournful about how hard it's going to be that they can't just up and go out to restaurants whenever they want! They have to actually *gasp* take Abbie's feelings into consideration!

How long until we never hear about the compulsive behaviors again? A week? She'll be all better, and we'll suddenly never see Abbie fussing in a restaurant again because he just won't show it anymore.

💯

I'm lurking various potential video repositories for the footage of it. I think something serious happened and Asa saw people filming it.
Oh, that would be delicious!!! 🤣 🤣
I hope you uncover something because something certainly happened.
I also have a feeling that Asa (when discussing the men at the restaurant) wanted to talk about it. He was pissed, and his ego was bruised.
Matter of fact, I bet he DID talk about it with Isaiah on the patio. He ranted his ass off, and then got wise and cut it from the vlog.
Dang it. :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh, that would be delicious!!! 🤣 🤣
I hope you uncover something because something certainly happened.
I also have a feeling that Asa (when discussing the men at the restaurant) wanted to talk about it. He was pissed, and his ego was bruised.
Matter of fact, I bet he DID talk about it with Isaiah on the patio. He ranted his ass off, and then got wise and cut it from the vlog.
Dang it. :mad:
I wonder if it was a full on meltdown in front of everyone..and Asshat had to tackle her to control her or something..that could have gotten attention of those men for sure. They always dumb things down for the humps.. acting like she is grabbing salsa or something.. I bet something big went down in there.

There is no reason to take Abbie to a restaurant...as long as she eats..she doesn't care about going out..I bet she enjoys eating at home more than a restaurant. Those pigs just don't want anything interfereing with them going out.. and of course with content. It would be different if she was having issues going somewhere she had to go.. like the doctor.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yall making me want to watch the restaurant vlog. Sometimes I can’t stand watching the vlogs, listening to all their bs.

Anyways since yall are on the topic of what Abbie can and can’t do. Assa just posted a video of Abbie bowling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ok. So...
Is Abbie a brat or is she so profoundly Intellectually Disabled that she doesn't understand discipline.
I think since she has zero ability to reason things, she has zero clue about what being "punished" is.
How could she?
One would have to "understand" actions = consequences. There is no way in hell Abbie understands that.
If it's impossible to do an IQ test on someone because their IQ is so low, then they are definitely without reasoning factors and have no clue about anything much - except maybe the present tense.
Even then, if they are aware in the present tense, even momentarily, those moments aren't stored in the brain as memories.
She has no interests. She doesn't play with other kids, toys or the animals. She rocks, stims with plastic baggies, strips naked, is violent and she fecal smears.
I don't care what Assa or anyone says. I have seen no real evidence that she's cognitively aware enough to understand much of anything.
Much less the cause and effect of her "behaviors".
I'm glad you wrote this! I 100% agree. Calling Abbie a brat is wrong IMO because brat means you choose to do something 'wrong'. How would she know? One minute they laugh hysterically, the next I have no doubt they yell & the sloppy sow at least pinches.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New video
I am distracted by Twatty's Hitleresque hairdo 🧐 🧐 WTF job was Tubby talking about when he joked he would take time off to work at the camp as an unhandyman🥴 Was he serious about the 35 minute commute??Add another 30 to 60 minutes for most most commuters. hole.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
New video

OMG Can I just take a moment to laugh at the fact they are just NOW dealing with OCD behaviors??!! My son has what we think is basically Tourettic OCD, We see his compulsive behaviors really ramp up when he is having tons of tics. Things like sticking his head in water, dunking things in sinks or toilets, dropping cookware/dinnerware in the sink or tossing it. It's a full on pain in the ass, and when you're going on very little sleep (he also pulls all nighters usually during those times because his brain just cannot settle) it's not easy and you're not at all smiley and cheerful. Hold on tattlers cause this is going to be fun! LOL Also, fun fact, OCD is rooted in Anxiety. GB should know about this stuff with his psych degree. I'm sure he took things like Abnormal Psych and Behavior Modification as part of his coursework.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am distracted by Twatty's Hitleresque hairdo 🧐 🧐 WTF job was Tubby talking about when he joked he would take time off to work at the camp as an unhandyman🥴 Was he serious about the 35 minute commute??Add another 30 to 60 minutes for most most commuters. hole.
It was the strange shirt that caught my eye. What a weird cut. It looks like when someone clutches the top of their robe together. LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha I spit out my Diet Coke when he said he’s going to take time off of “ work” and the look P had on her face lol. What “work “is he talking about ? I’m confused Taking 100% care of Abbie ? Also I’m wondering if he’s mad because
A- Abbie can’t go to camp now ( also what parent sends their special needs child away to camp and takes off on a far vacation? I get going away but not so far you can’t get to your kid in an emergency!!
B- Abbie did not get into the day program. How long before they’d know she got in ? I don’t recall him really saying when.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yall making me want to watch the restaurant vlog. Sometimes I can’t stand watching the vlogs, listening to all their bs.

Anyways since yall are on the topic of what Abbie can and can’t do. Assa just posted a video of Abbie bowling.
You mean "bowling"...picked the ball up, put it on that metal thing, walked away... unaware of what she was doing..but I'm sure following Asshats step by step prompts instructions to get the footage. The humps will have her competing in nationals at bowling now..or perhaps winning a college bowling scholarship.

I'm a little surprised she could lift a heavy ball like that..I guess she is stronger then I thought..

• Heart
Look at Moobie’s face! 🤣 He is like WTF you sniffing on there, Beb?
View attachment 2276419
I’m sorry, but this tit is ridiculous. First off, there was nothing natural about this meal. There were not any margaritas on the table, so fake news bishes. Second, they had to have the ABA therapist come with to tell them they should probably plan the meals at restaurants. LOL! I mean…COME ON! What a joke.
🐽: We just want her to have a nice meal with her family.
No! You just don’t want her getting in the way of you stuffing your chops. Period. Looks like feeding time at the mexican watering trough is limited to respite days only for the next few months, Fish Phalanges… too bad, so sad.
Look at the untanned fat roll lines on Tubby's neck 🧐 🧐 What a pair of mutants. How on earth does that even happen? I can understand no tan under a gunt or, in his case, a dickdo, but a neck so fleshy that it folds so much that it blocks the sun? Dude, drop the fork and pour the hooch down the drain. Your health is in a very bad way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I found this gem of fat ass teaching branding to the Huns at the last retreat Cilla sue sponsored in Florida for her “Team”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh dear god.

💯

Oh Shoot, I forgot about all that! You're right though! The whole picking the wall thing recently too and I'd even possibly say her pulling the curtain rods down could be a compulsion too. There's not too much in the way of therapy we can do for my own kids OCD (and yep, that's also another dx he has...LOL). He simply cannot do any sort of cognitive behavioral therapies because of his severe ID and lack of verbal skills. We basically just have to redesign our lives around his obsessions and limit access. For things like peeling, we give him things he CAN peel. We don't go into restaurants that have low ceiling fans. We don't have pictures on our walls. We scope out places before we go with him. We call hotels and ask them about ceiling fans/picture frames/etc on the walls. Our extended family will even scout out places for us before we come visit. It's crazy what kinds of fore thought we have to do, but when done right, we can have a great time!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.