Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally got round to last nights vlog. What utter drivel. Listening to Hogboys word salad I realise he knows nothing. I wouldnt employ him to put my bins out!

And what are these behaviours they keep referring to? If they are bringing awareness they should elucidate what they are and how they cope with them. I can only imagine that they are stripping naked, being aggressive and probably pooing her pants deliberately for attention.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Long day at the “office” Moobie? 😹
Well it does take 5 hours roughly to edit a vlog since he does such a "wonderful" job, that all the movie producers are after him to film the next big film on how to get away with getting money from the government 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Priscilla is #2 top seller and #6 top enroller. Who the duck is buying this tit? I guess with FA following, it’s easy to persuade suckers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She used to be the top enroller didnt she? Who the hell is enrolling more people and who the hell is falling for the scam to enroll into this tit?

Reactions: 15
Recently rewatched One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest and kept seeing the MaAssives throughout the film.

AssA and Abbie:

CD006DA0-E899-4F64-AE77-31ED372C25EB.jpeg

Big P and AssA:

96944A6A-214C-4A9B-A1B2-63936A83D7FC.jpeg

Golden Boy trying too hard:

5D1D46FA-C7E3-48A4-BDE1-D0E54D3EE851.jpeg

Perhaps I need a MaAssive detox this holiday weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am seriously wondering why she can’t ‘see’ what we see! Ace must really dislike her to not say, we need to take these photos again, from a different angle! Where’s wonderboy and his magic photo skills?
He secretly wishes he was one of us..he gives us great pictures, unflattering poses, whale on thre sofa, nose rubs, the close up shots of her ass and those fuzzy yellow teeth. Don't forget her little girl voice and messing up the lines he gives her, the bad acting, Asswipe, you're sitting here with us now aren't you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A Maassive emerges linking Amazon…..SALAD kitchen ware.
😂😂😂😂
Make it stop!
Your girl will spend the next decade trying to figure out that salad spinner.
IMG_2259.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.