Fathering Autism #158 Asa wants to raise quail. Prissy the Centaur has a curly tail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Maassive emerges linking Amazon…..SALAD kitchen ware.
😂😂😂😂
Make it stop!
Your girl will spend the next decade trying to figure out that salad spinner.
View attachment 2198617
I was skimming through Tik Tok and came across a girl who was showing people how to become An Amazon affiliate lol. I can become one, you don’t need permission, you just show your items and link it. If anyone buys it you get a percent lol. She acts like Mr Amazon himself called her lol. They make me so sick all of them ( minus poor Abbie).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
😂😂😂😂
Make it stop!
View attachment 2198617
Getting herself (and the humpers) set up for a "weight loss journey" like Lauren's? First she admits she gained weight back, now she's showing off her salad spinner? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Can we just like…look at my…there’s no filters. Like I love the way my skin looks. Umm, I don’t know about ‘cha all…I know some people don’t like my skin, but your Gurl likes her skin [insert cocky head bobble here]…Whaat?!I like it!”

0C2F54D4-3B69-4882-B236-392889A5A84E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I was washing dishes halfway watching/listening. Hubbs never watches with me but knows who they are. He came in the kitchen & watched a few mins & immediately noticed some boogies while he was talking about editing. He said "evidently he doesn't edit that good" 😝
So now he’s Oogie Boogie Moobie, king of all things autism, poor grooming, big fat man boobs and thinking he knows it all. “Get to mining those booger nuggets, Moobs!” You’re even grossing out our dear sharp eyed Tattler husbands who are questioning your editing skills. ( Oh no, don’t tell me there is one more thing he has incorrectly lead us to believe he is an expert at: editing. In reality, it’s just one more thing he is crappy at.)

IMG_8151.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
“Can we just like…look at my…there’s no filters. Like I love the way my skin looks. Umm, I don’t know about ‘cha all…I know some people don’t like my skin, but your Gurl likes her skin [insert cocky head bobble here]…Whaat?!I like it!”

View attachment 2198691
She loves her skin damage, precancer, and terrible tone and texture from bad diet and excessive alcohol.

Love yourself into an early grave.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂😂😂😂
Make it stop!
View attachment 2198617
Abs will be spinning the greens, chopping the 🥒 and making her own line of dressings as a side hustle in no time. She'll be making them dinner when they leave her on her own while they have a day date...cuz you know, she can be left for periods of time without punching holes in walls, dumping peoples drinks and needing a baby gate to contain her in her room.

Word of advice....SMART goals Ass....we know you read here....it's about Abbie not you.

Specific
Measurable
Achievable
Relevant
Timely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Asshole hopping on Dipshit Mama's live... Awwwwww broke my heart! Piggy downstairs rooting for snackth crying both of her eyes out because her company offered concert tickets as a prize and she can't use them.
Newsflash pig. Your 18 year old NT daughter wouldn't be seen with you to go to that concert! What about gurus without daughters? Who daughters are too young or too old?
No thanks from piggy. No offer to back out of the contest so someone else can use them.
Just another excuse to pull the heartstrings of the jumpers cause Pig misses out of her dream life.
Sickening display from both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Asshole hopping on Dipshit Mama's live... Awwwwww broke my heart! Piggy downstairs rooting for snackth crying both of her eyes out because her company offered concert tickets as a prize and she can't use them.
Newsflash pig. Your 18 year old NT daughter wouldn't be seen with you to go to that concert! What about gurus without daughters? Who daughters are too young or too old?
No thanks from piggy. No offer to back out of the contest so someone else can use them.
Just another excuse to pull the heartstrings of the jumpers cause Pig misses out of her dream life.
Sickening display from both of them.
I just watched her live from last night. From her own snout, she was upset by the bullies going at her about her sales tactics, not so much emphasis on Abbie's sensory issues keeping her from going with her. She tossed out taking one of her BFF's daughters if she wins. She also said she won't be promoting the contest right after mentioning what she needs from her customers to get entries. Pick a lane Cilla 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Those are probably unused appliances from the post WLS, keto days. They've been in the garage for years.
I say empty boxes.. maybe gifted them to Beca for wedding present.. with a side note, return boxes, keep the gift… I just need the unbroken boxes for a scam…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So now he’s Oogie Boogie Moobie, king of all things autism, poor grooming, big fat man boobs and thinking he knows it all. “Get to mining those booger nuggets, Moobs!” You’re even grossing out our dear sharp eyed Tattler husbands who are questioning your editing skills. ( Oh no, don’t tell me there is one more thing he has incorrectly lead us to believe he is an expert at: editing. In reality, it’s just one more thing he is crappy at.)

View attachment 2198748
We say do you see any “friends” in our nose..I just laughed because THOSE ARE the ONLY friends Assa has.. Rhodes are his TRUE friends!
---
We say do you see any “friends” in our nose..I just laughed because THOSE ARE the ONLY friends Assa has.. Rhodes are his TRUE friends!
*THOSE are his TRUE friends… not Rhodes..🤦🏻‍♀️
I pulled a Cilla, not proof reading!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2198691
Mo filters she says. But she didn't mention the photoshop job to her chin & jaw...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Getting herself (and the humpers) set up for a "weight loss journey" like Lauren's? First she admits she gained weight back, now she's showing off her salad spinner? :unsure:
Priscilla doesn’t give a damn about losing weight. She wants ppl to click on the Amazon links.

I want to know if Lauren and her are still friends. Yall are saying the timing on her posting that exercise video on Priscilla’s birthday is suspicious. Then yall said Priscilla posted that Lauren friends post after the Lauren and Kaitlins exercise video. Also something about her being super anti alcohol now and the Maasses are alcoholics. I just want to know because that is more interesting to me than fat boy crying about some damn Taylor Swift tickets(Actually that was pretty good entertainment).

If they aren’t cool anymore I feel like it’s because of the SSA stuff. What if Lauren asked them about resources like SSI and Priscilla said her typical bs “ We DoN’T gEt AsSisTaNcE”.

Reactions: 17
I want to see the beast go LIVE when she uses the thalad thpinner for the first time. I hope she gets her fishy crab claws sliced up in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2198691
No BS…I spent the first couple minutes LMAO thinking the automatic kitty litter box was going to town in the background. Turns out…..It was that loud ass Duolab. 😂 They sound identical. I live for the irony.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.