Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I seriously think she is mourning Abbie turning 18, and Isaiah coming home….plus all the other stuff going on.

For it to be a graduation, a birthday, and Mother’s Day….her mood and excitement has been low. I thought it was because ppl were around but she was bland af during the Mother’s day gifts.
I think shes happy Isaiah is going back to Jax.
I definitely think shes sad about Abbie turning 18.
Its official now- she will be dealing with Abbie forever. She wont be going away to school, getting married.
Nope. She'll be 40, rocking on the couch, keeping them up all night, and demanding food.
And P knows it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Priscilla says “Boiled peanuts are a thing here, some people don’t like them because their wet….I don’t like wet bread but these are totally different”

WHAT!

They talk about how easy it is for Isaiah to adapt and make friends because he has always been moved around in school because he was gifted. Last week Isaiah told us he didn’t know anybody he was graduating with. They constantly contradict themselves.

He goes on about Abbie being homesick. So he really is just going to keep pushing this vlog about Abbie. Sad

• Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I wish leghumpers would call them out on it more but we know Assa always has some stupid response to why THEY are wrong.

Speaking of pick a storyline did yall hear how Priscilla said leaving college is weird because “It’s like now what, what am I gonna do for a job.” In the next sentence Asa says Isaiah is going to be starting work. The kid has no plan which is fine but they can’t fathom just saying their son is like most other college students.
And they keep mentioning him working "with the camp" this summer. Big whoop. Volunteering 2 weeks a summer does not a career make. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

jacjos123

And lard Ass going on and on in the vlog today about looking at the Mother’s Day cards from daughters to mothers & saying how they can call and talk to them about anything. Oh, he felt a punch in the gut once again. Something autism took from them. yeah right more like IDD. Listen, Bastard, you have a “normal” daughter that you don’t even care to contact or support. You deserve all the karma and curses that the universe can place onto you and your Bitch of a wife in this lifetime. OK rant over.

• Heart

Justcheckingin

New patio furniture and Big P ready to chow down some Chick-fil-A in her bikini. Oh my! The furniture looks difficult for Abbie to manage - it’s probably heavier. Abbie’s posture is so broken down and is aging her horribly. I wonder what kind of pain she experiences and can’t express.

View attachment 2183366View attachment 2183367

The new chair with cushions looks too deep to be comfortable but will probably support A&P’s (and Wayne’s) big belly leaning angles. Perhaps the new furniture was necessary for MaAssive fortification.

View attachment 2183368
That picture of Abbie is heartbreaking. She looks disheveled, out of it, pale, and lost. She lives in Florida, how can she be so pale? If they just walked with her daily and worked on her posture imagine how different she’d look and feel. I know it’s too late for all this, looking at old pics and videos of her show she didn’t have to end up looking like this physically. She got dealt a shit hand in the parent department. Seriously!

• Heart
  • Sad

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I always cringe when I see the comments "I am a professional of x # of years and I get tips from you" well, you sir, or mamm, need your damn license pulled if you get tips from them and are not appalled at what you see on the vlogs. Any professional worth their weight would/should be disgusted by this whole clown show.

PS: posting thousands of videos on the internet is asking for people's opinions. I value my privacy and anonymity so, therefore, I do not have a social media presence. Problem solved.
Same here. Although, if there is one thing I have learned from social media it is that people lie. I am sure there are many that are professionals, but how do we know for sure? But! I definitely follow what you are saying. I also cringe when humps claim to be a teacher and then go on to misspell non stop. Bless it!😹
Maybe Moobie can make a vlog teaching the 100’s of 1,000’s about anger management and self control. LMAO! He has those two nailed.😹
He was on the war path yesterday. No sleep? Hungover? Was he not looking forward to watching Cody Jinks through binoculars? According to her IG story, it sounds like Pig likes to sing every song…badly. Maybe he was dreading that?
IMG_0978.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry

Billiarty

Chatty Member
So AssA on his “Just Doing IT Live” talks about wanting to raise quail on their property. Holy cow! AssA, look at the fish pond. You have a couple of fish that can only turn around in it because of their growth and on videos they routinely are not completely under water. That’s a problem that needs to be attended to. You have two dogs that aren’t properly walked or exercised. You just poorly transplanted cucumber plants into not enough soil and say they aren’t doing well. You apparently got your content out of them so you can let them go now. You have a cat that needs brushing. And that leaves us to the humans who can’t give Abbie the best care and attention, let alone take good care of themselves. Adding quail into the mix is ridiculous! You know what else is ridiculous? That AssA was signing off on this blog at the six minute mark, but the Live was over 29 minutes long.
Yes! That fish pond is so shallow you can see the fish are sticking out of the water. Seems like he doesn't know things grow when you just keep feeding them. He said the same about Abbie that she won't grow anymore. Expanding sideways is also growing Mathematician Astha.

• Haha

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
In NZ, we have a high Pacific Islander population and when people graduate they are given ‘lei’s’, some are traditional flowers, some have money, a lot have chocolates and candy, so when I saw the beads I just thought they were Lindt balls!🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
Baby pig has not been accepted into a masters program. Ain’t no way, no how. You have to apply so far in advance and why would the beast say grad school is that what you call it. He’s getting his masters. They are being way too passive, if he was in grad school she’d be screaming it from the rooftops and buying whatever color the school is in cattle tag earrings and horse blankets. She’d have a new flag up by Tuesday. The sorry little fuck couldn’t even get up to be at graduation on time. I’m sure like others have stated he’s taking a class somewhere that may be used towards something else later but, just no. They’ve been so weird about this whole thing. Maybe he’s Abbie’s new teacher 😳.
I agree. Like I said previously I think they are just throwing out this bullshit to make themselves look good. Then they will change the story to Isaiah decided to take time off to travel, or he got some amazing opportunity or job.... something that makes it sound better than grad school/masters program. Hell both parents lately have downplayed college education and tried to make it sound pointless. It's all setting up for a change of narrative as far as Isaiah goes.

• Heart
  • Sad

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Do guys, men, get roses when they graduate from college? I live in the U.S., in the Midwest. Just haven’t seen this. I’m almost 70 years old. 🌹🌹 At least they didn’t stick a paper crown on him or make him wear a sash……or did they? 👑

• Haha
  • Wow

therealamylynn

VIP Member
So we have sweaty teat boy, wide load Wayne and Mama Cass Candy Cane. What a crew. Mama Cass Candy and Thilla Thue will be trading clothes soon. And WLW comes with his own built in tv tray. Jesus this family is fucked up.
1683942953861.png
1683943360525.png

1683943458645.png

• Haha
  • Wow

bready

VIP Member
GB was groomed to think this was what he wanted to do as a living but it is so NOT his calling. He wants to be traveling out west taking scenic photos. Honestly, so many young people don't know what they want in their early 20's. I bet A&P had no idea they would become the biggest donkey dicks this side of the Mississippi.
I agree, he was constantly praised by his parents as a kid for doing things to "support autism" and "spread awareness." They used him to get on the local news...they used him for views in that video to the caretaker who "neglected" Abbie (by taking care of her exactly the same way her lazy fucks-for-brains parents take care of her). He was told by them from the time he was young that he would be going to college...and college was basically presented as a reward, a time when he would finally get to put his wants and needs before his sister's.

But, as we know, the Beasts don't really value education...they only value it as a bragging right, and a means to make more money. They wouldn't have encouraged him to explore his interests in school, or exposed him to people with different educational or career paths. He certainly didn't get to meet most of his family members who went to college or were planning on going to college. His world was almost as small as Abbie's. It was autism, autism, autism...with a side order of "be the all-American son." Most of the college-educated careers he knew about as a kid were related to autism, and he was always praised by his parents for prioritizing autism...so of course as a child he picked career all about autism. As a child, remember, he made this decision. And his parents were pleased, and never allowed him a chance to change his mind.

On another topic, I don't understand the "Is it grad school or is it your master's?" question. Those are the same thing...it's like thinking his IB certificate was an associate's degree all over again. This bitch will really stand behind him and do a high-five as if his graduation is her accomplishment, when she doesn't even know the basics of higher education?

• Heart
  • Wow

Bogey

VIP Member
new video
Ugh quit saying cucs, no one says that!
Also, have we have seen them eat cucumbers? For a family of 4, that lives on junk food, that is way too many cucumbers. Maybe they'll feed the homeless with the extras.
Have we seen the dehydrator lately?
Did you catch GB pot reference? You're so lame GB!

• Haha
  • Sick

cucumber

VIP Member
Seems Big P has taken to wearing these flowy tablecloth coverups. She thinks they hide her girth

And dear Lord they must've spent a good part of the day eating. Talked about doughnuts for breakfast, going to lunch in Blowing Rock, and then out to dinner. My God I can't wrap my head around it all

• Sick