Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
In his vlog he started off by mocking Abbie and Summer for their hair braids. He mocked his mother for smelling a dill plant she purchased at the farmers’ market. He and the Golden Graduate mocked police officers by saying if Jessica and McDreamy were pulled over, the baby pigs in the back of the car could help translate. He mocked Abbie for returning to swinging but took advantage of filming it. AssA can be such a tool. And of course Big P gave a pouty face about the in-laws picking up baby pigs on the way home. She knows they will be fed and well cared for before they are turned into bacon, ham and ribs. All the things Piggy loves to eat but can’t imagine harming the baby pigs on Jess’s farm. They make me weary.
Yeah I didn’t catch what Isaiah was babbling about when he was at the car with Jessica and McDreamy. I didn’t care enough to go back and listen to what Isaiah said because I’ve never heard him say one damn thing that makes sense, is intelligent, or memorable. Sometimes I think he is disabled or on the Autism spectrum. It seems more obvious now. So childish and stupid. I honestly don’t know how he got to college or made it through college without a tutor or personal assistant of some sort.
I agree, they make me tired. I’d rather just read the tattle comments. I think the worst is having to listen to that Big Fat Ass drone on and on about absolutely nothing, lying, gas lighting, mainly to hear himself in all his “glory”. 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
Pig is off to “Party Down”, y’all.

A f@ckin’ hoedown - how fitting! 🐷
View attachment 2166323
Let me fix this for you Mama Massive

Prissass Pigginbug Massive
My stomach is so FULL. So is my Face! And sweet girl's diaper. I am SO proud of my Itty bitty baby Boy who GRADimated from that Sthchool. And also.... I think it's someone's birthday... Ah well it doesn't matter! I will over share later after me and my GoldenBoy get shit faced plastered.
#WhatState?
#Autismautismautism
#Endofmydream
#WhereTheHellAreWe?
#PelotonWhat?
#ClassthOf23HoorayForMe
#DuoFlab
#HappyMotherthDayToMe!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Tonight's vlog: Isaiah, I hope you didn't pick that shirt out. 😂

If anyone is interested, here is one of the neighbors in NC renting their home out.

They charge $330+ a night. They only have 25 reviews so I wonder how much business they actually get.

They have a review about a broke coffee maker. Can you imagine Assa responding to the reviews😆. This is going to be Selfie Wrld 2.0

“Katherine, we did not see your name on our list of guest. Also there are a ton of coffee shops around here, so it is convenient for you to get coffee off of the property at anytime.”

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
But he was in the gifted classth in high school.
Those gifted labels are ridiculous. When I look back at my classmates, the "smart and gifted" kids did not do any better than the rest of the class later in life. Most of us did well in our career choices. Some went right into unionized industry out of high school and made good money/benefits/pensions, others went off to university and got professional designations, others went into public service and some ended up creating their own or continued running family businesses. I think that unless a child is a true genius like Stephen Hawking, being designated as gifted can be damaging in the long run. Look at Isaiah, he went from Boy Wonder to Boy Blunder. Poor bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
I'm dying over the "call your mom" sign in the shitter. I also think about his mom when I think of pieces of shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

What10001

Chatty Member
Baby pig has not been accepted into a masters program. Ain’t no way, no how. You have to apply so far in advance and why would the beast say grad school is that what you call it. He’s getting his masters. They are being way too passive, if he was in grad school she’d be screaming it from the rooftops and buying whatever color the school is in cattle tag earrings and horse blankets. She’d have a new flag up by Tuesday. The sorry little fuck couldn’t even get up to be at graduation on time. I’m sure like others have stated he’s taking a class somewhere that may be used towards something else later but, just no. They’ve been so weird about this whole thing. Maybe he’s Abbie’s new teacher 😳.

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I loved it when Ass told Pig to waddle over for a pic with GB and he suggested they step down so they could see the App State sign. 😂 Mama Sow…the sign blocker. LOL!
I LOVE Jessica. I may or may not have held a pig in the back seat a time or two. 🤭 Thankfully, there was no pig poo involved.
1CF4F93E-C0FA-4442-B78E-F5403088B003.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
It’s crazy on Mother’s Day at restaurants, so guess where I’m meeting my daughter and granddaughter for lunch. Yes, McDonalds! I’m at a table waiting for them to show up in a few. After that, Target to get something for my granddaughter who made Safety Patrol for next school year. Nothing fancy here, but lots of love! 😍

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
GB does not have it made. He lost out big time and he’ll keep on losing out. They want him to be a caretaker and work in the same field? He’s preprogrammed to burn out.

A college professor explained this to me when I was a freshman. I will be eternally grateful. She told me to not, under any circumstances, set myself up to be caregiving 24/7. The best thing I could do was get a job that I could leave at the office and not take on too much responsibility for my sibling. I’m glad I listened. The pressure was so intense from my parents and grandparents to be his skilled caregiver. I catch flack now for not having my sibling living with me. With this stuff you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t. But life is easier if you don’t.
Agree..GB should have his own life. Even this ABA stuff he is into... is because he is pressured ..and they want him helping out with Abbie. He had to care for her even when he was a child. I guarantee he is being pressured by his "parents".

I even think Asshat is going to burn out..possibly have a heart attack or something ..since he is pretty much 24/7 with Abbie. He really needs to get away ... I know he portrays how much fun he and Abbie have..for the humps..but a lot of the time must be pure hell.

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
F’ing cannibals.🐽
The package was a zip-locking bag with handwritten label. Wonder if Jessica made them from her pigs? So odd that Big P pouts and whines about them raising pigs for food, but will happily devour the resulting pork goodies.
---
And there we have it. They are using the excuse that Abbie is a homebody to not go RVing this summer and they are "busy". They might or might not sell the RV. Tell us that you are selling it it without telling us that you are selling it. In need of funds, Tubby? By the way, your Beast has an appalling lack of manners. The way that her tongue lolls around food is grotesque. I can't imagine how awful that vehicle stank after their drive home. Filthy bastards.
“The way that her tongue lolls around food is grotesque.” Yes, indeed! Extremely grotesque and captured on camera for the world to see.

5E009472-478A-4B18-ABE5-B96C0BD6AE8A.jpeg
B15D2258-2206-48F3-AF37-C7048B2E2E8B.jpeg
50CF8AF3-E30F-449E-B381-B71C400CF941.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
Holy crap, I can't believe that Boy Wonder closed the vlog blowing a dandilion 😂 😂 😂 😂 What a treasure trove this vlog was! How jealous is Candy Cane Lane Bryant of Jessica? She pushed through like an angry, old and decrepit linebacker when Tubby commented how popular his Mom was on the vlogs😂😂 What time did those lazy wastrels leave Jacksonville to get to Boone which is a 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 hour drive, according to the googles.
Omg....they let Abs practically sit on Hot Gramps and rub all over him? That should not be allowed. I bet he dreads her when he comes to visit.

• Sick
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Ok, this may be unpopular and appear that I'm anti- Abbie, but damn. o_O
Why would anyone else be expected to step in and care for Abbie? Or want to?
Elderly grandparents? Seriously?! The same Abbie who tantrums, beats P's ass and gives Asa a run for his money?
Or even GB? I'm sure someday he really may want to have a family and not have his 30 /40 year old sister terrorizing them.

Why would any state want to assume responsibility for anyone? The state has already agreed to care for Abbie for her entire life. That waiver will cover her future housing somewhere. And if Medicaid is good enough to house our elderly in nursing homes, and other disabled people in housing or nursing homes, its good enough for Abbie. Why wouldnt it be?
They arent being shipped off to some dank building hidden in the woods. We are a generation removed from the institution/warehousing days.
And since we, the taxpayers, are paying for this care- if we expect the state to somehow individually manage case by case, we better be prepared to pay for it.

JMO, and just sayin'. :) 🤷‍♀️:)

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Regardless if she had to pee or not, or if she asks to pee a million times, the second she starts signing anything remotely associated to her as "get me out of this situation " all filming and being in her face should stop immediately. For arguments sake, let's say she does/can agree to film (which I know is a no, but let's just go with it) whenever she indicates any need for the current situation to stop (bathroom, cart ride, eat) they should respect her wishes. She only knows so many words, so she clearly uses the few she knows to get out of things that increase her anxiety. She signs "cart ride" over and over, but I feel like to her that is one of the only ways she knows how to express that she wants to be in a different place than the one she's in, same with bathroom. If she's given only a handful of words then those are what she'll use in different situations no matter if they make sense to anyone but her or not.
And ya know, maybe this is another job for the Canadian!
Show the world Abbie signing bathroom.
Show the pee-pants in the middle of doing "art" with Asa, and his lame power washing excuse.
The pant change last week in the middle of their popcorn vlog.
Then show her at her party, signing bathroom and pushing people away, trying to walk away, and being forced to film.
Wonder how the humpers will justify not only the accidents and bathroom lies, but being forced to film even when she was clearing asking it all to stop.

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Omg....they let Abs practically sit on Hot Gramps and rub all over him? That should not be allowed. I bet he dreads her when he comes to visit.
They think its so cute when Sweet Girl invades someone elses space, and wont stop it because shes out of their hair. :sick::sick:

Summer looks amazing by the way! Getting out of the shack and on her own has paid off for her. She looks very healthy and happy!

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Anbie is not living the life she dreams of, she's living the life blob dreams of. That pig wants to preach about projection? Her whole life is her projecting. She'll never be the dainty southern belle with the perfect pagent daughter and she knows it and drinks and eats to avoid the obvious. Again, things are just things, they are all miserable. Just miserable with a pool.

• Heart
  • Angry

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Ugh quit saying cucs, no one says that!
Also, have we have seen them eat cucumbers? For a family of 4 that lives of junk food that is way too many cucumbers. Maybe they'll feed the homeless with the extras.
Have we seen the dehydrator lately?
Did you catch GB pot reference? You're so lame GB!
Boy Wonder was quite pleased with his pot reference and Tubby went right along with it. His recent childish antics, including the pig/police reference and his day drinking with Daddy, will not sit well with future employers, especially when Boy Wonder is in a field serving vulnerable people. I wouldn't hire him because he is so immature and can't be trusted to use common sense or act with decorum.

• Heart
  • Wow

Bogey

VIP Member
So I totally get what you are saying. I’m absolutely sure she does use it to get out of situations, but here’s my thing … they have absolutely no plan or intention to potty train her anymore. Potty training would involve taking her to the bathroom every time she asks regardless. It would be having a timer go off every 15-30 mins regardless if she needs to go. Also, this idea of her using it for getting out of situations is some THEY told us, and I don’t trust a damn word THEY say. It very well could be true that she used it in the past to get out of situations but now it’s become something they say on vlog so they don’t look horrible for not taking her.

another thing about this specific situation.. she was tapping the person next to her BEFORE Asa even went over there. So she was quietly sitting there, not being filmed and asking to go.

and on another hand on this situation, I don’t care if she was using it to get away… they had her BLOCKED IN while filming. Someone on each side and in front of her… she asked to get away… was ignored and when she literally sat up to leave, we get a hard cut and she is back sitting down.
Which means Asa was filming her, she wanted to leave and got up, and Asa edited out where he grabs her and shoves her back down so she can continue preforming. You can see it all over her face after the cut she is upset
View attachment 2172531View attachment 2172529
Basically she didn’t want to preform for the camera and as usual, Asa doesn’t care. All that on top of the fact she asked to use the bathroom twice to the person next to her…
——

But , where I 100% agree on with you is everything you said about how she must feel in that diaper.
I know it’s nasty but it’s the honest truth.

I can’t imagine.. considering how much chipotle and mush they eat, what her stools look like. Then they push her into these jeans that just smoosh everything against her. She wakes up earlier than them just sitting in piss and shit.
And like you said, realistically imagining her going to the bathroom on her own is not possible. She will play with her feces for sure if not supervised…

If only she could shit and piss in the toilet… wouldn’t that be amazing…

EDIT- So question… doesn’t Abbie go to bed in regular sweat pants now? They don’t do the whole backwards overalls… do you think she still smears?
Regardless if she had to pee or not, or if she asks to pee a million times, the second she starts signing anything remotely associated to her as "get me out of this situation " all filming and being in her face should stop immediately. For arguments sake, let's say she does/can agree to film (which I know is a no, but let's just go with it) whenever she indicates any need for the current situation to stop (bathroom, cart ride, eat) they should respect her wishes. She only knows so many words, so she clearly uses the few she knows to get out of things that increase her anxiety. She signs "cart ride" over and over, but I feel like to her that is one of the only ways she knows how to express that she wants to be in a different place than the one she's in, same with bathroom. If she's given only a handful of words then those are what she'll use in different situations no matter if they make sense to anyone but her or not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Ha I missed the pig translator joke. Lol
I saw Big P trying to crawl into the car to nurse the little piggies because she's such a good mom.
It was Isaiah making a cop joke saying if they got pulled over he could just say sorry officer let me get somebody to translate and then point back there (at the pigs)

He's not funny. He's awkward and cringy and acts like he's 12.

1684158772455.png
1684158806208.png

---
She posted on Lipstick Mama.

Isaiah isn’t saying what school he is going to. They say it’s a secret. Why does Isaiah get privacy but Abbie doesn’t?
Maybe he's going to be homeschooled with Abbie. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30