Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The Bitch is gone again to Miami for a “work trip”
And of course wearing a purple curtain looking like a low rent “Barney”. Anything and everything to not take care of Abbie. Work trip my ass.
I think this is from the trip to Miami a few weeks ago, she wore this dress then.
Shes simply trying to get a partnership with Arula.
And she'll fail- just like shes failed with Lane Bryant, and Target, and Dia & Co., and several other "small local businesses" (clothing) that shes tried desperately to tag and get noticed.
Shes not the plus-sized beauty she thinks she is, no one wants her as a model or sponsor. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Princess P looked underwhelmed with her Mothers Days gifts.

No crown? No balloons, skywriting, or Blue Angels flying over?
No marching band, catered brunch, or Billboard on the mountainside?

Nope. Just some grocery flowers, Walgreen picture frames and wind chimes.
Least she got her booze! 🤣 🤣

• Haha

Srsmom

VIP Member
I was wondering the same thing.

View attachment 2181336
To continue to infantalise them and refuse to see (and admit) that they are adults now. Abbie is certainly disabled, and Isaiah socially and emotionally stunted due to terrible parenting, but they are no longer a “girl” and “boy”.
---
I wish the beast would do dancing tiktoks again. Do you remember those?! LMAO.
She thought she was hot sh$t, when in reality she was just a pile of 💩.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well, P is in full grifting mode.

This morning, for "todays Amazon finds" she posted Abbies dress for Isaiahs graduation.
The fact that she thinks people want to dress like them is crazy.
Apparently her brief fling on that shop my look site didnt pan out so she is going to post her "finds" on her own pages. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Then over on Lipshit Mama she posted a brief thank you blurb to her "supporters" for choosing her to be their beauty guide.

And what kind of cheap ass "trip" did Isaiah and his friends go on if he is already in Jax? They just got home from Boone Monday night! Isaiah got there yesterday? So they sent him on a trip for Tuesday and Wed.?? What a joke. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
The Tattle Family called it! Big P announced in tonight’s late night Live: “I’m excited that I was accepted into the Amazon Affiliate.” She can now continue her shopping addiction and maybe make some $ from posting the crap she buys. “Now, I’m an affiliate with Amazon so I make a little bit of a commission off of my links.” You, too can buy bead and felt earrings (even if you already own over 100 pairs from Rhonda) and by using Piggy’s link, she can profit from your purchase.

1ECC7F42-F624-4646-B8C3-76282E6F3347.jpeg

Then she tried on a blouse (maybe it was another coverup) over her bikini. Super cute! 😉

0D50BB33-CF82-4CD7-A7BA-501C1E98D757.jpeg
DA07C287-FFB8-451C-8659-4E1CB80148AA.jpeg
397A389C-D268-4226-BBCF-12EE5B7B21B9.jpeg

You’re such a vixen, CillaMe!

27CE647F-0F2D-4DCE-8981-6D0ED50DDCE3.jpeg

Do I see a Sweet Girl pinch bruise? Or did you run into the She Pantry door in search of your bedtime pickled okra?

20AAE8AF-CAF7-4909-8DE1-10908BC764AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Whale, whale I think Fat Boy is in deep shit. He has the lawyers on his back for the Kylie accident, potentially the Social Security investigating him, followed by the IRS, the Canadian (who must keep up the pressure), you wonderful Tattle sleuths and now lying in Court documents. All we need now is daughter no 1 to turn up on his doorstep.

• Haha
  • Heart

B B & B

57 year old single parent with a 14 year old here, worked 4 days a week smashed out a diploma in 6 months.

21 year old gets a diploma with no job, no responsibilities etc etc what’s the hooha about.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I’m baffled. The Florida panhandle is the longest four hour drive ever. It takes days. Did he just drive there and back?
I dont know, lol. I dont even know where they sent him!
I just found it odd that they kept bragging about sending him on a trip, when we know they just left Boone Monday and he pops up in Jax Thursday evening?
SO- he gave up his entire (and final!) Spring Break to go on the "sensory friendly" SC trip with them. Then spent his entire graduation weekend with them instead of friends, and in return he gets a 2 day, mid-week "trip" in his home state?!
What a joke!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Bogey

VIP Member
This poor child. 😢
[/QUOTE]
And now she has 3 adults to perform for. Isaiah got right on in there to puppeteer her.

• Angry
  • Sad

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Omg....they let Abs practically sit on Hot Gramps and rub all over him? That should not be allowed. I bet he dreads her when he comes to visit.
Weren't they supposed to work on personal space and all that? If they're not following thru then don't act surprised when someone (therapist) highlights it to you!

• Heart
  • Haha

jacjos123

View attachment 2180195
I call BS. No one asked about that cheap ass popcorn maker. Lie, lie, lie 🤥
Why do they show Abbie looking like a homeless person. Disheveled, hair flying, clothes too small, and she looks like she needs a bath(not Abbie’s fault of course). I’m sure they’re not bathing her regularly since she is not at school daily. But Pig thinks short hair looks special needs. 👀. Oh OK.

• Heart
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Good Morning. I am more than a little grossed out by Izzy’s boobies. I suppose some ladies and gents are into that kind of thing, but not me. 🤮 Imagine running your hands across those in the heat of the moment! Eeeww! The beer belly overhang isn’t helping things either. I mean, he is 21…not 50.
I haven’t watched Pig’s Live from last night yet. I see it was posted around 12-1 am ish her time. She pranced around in that bikini all day. 😂😂 I fully expect the slurring to be on point in this video. Judging by some of you guyth lovely screenshots, she looks wasted.
On the bikini…Lauren had an IG story up yesterday of her at the gym. Her text said something to effect of..Hitting the gym so I can keep up with my kids, not so I can look good in a bikini. 🤭
I could be reading this all wrong, but it seems there is some passive aggressive back and forth shit going down between these two. YAY!
I bet Pig pees in the pool. I don’t see her flopping off that poor float and fumbling with taking down and pulling up a wet bathing suit bottom. Wet bathing suits are a struggle for the average woman. Redwoods, gunts and a maassive ass surely adds to the difficulty.

• Haha
  • Sick

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
New patio furniture and Big P ready to chow down some Chick-fil-A in her bikini. Oh my! The furniture looks difficult for Abbie to manage - it’s probably heavier. Abbie’s posture is so broken down and is aging her horribly. I wonder what kind of pain she experiences and can’t express.

View attachment 2183366View attachment 2183367

The new chair with cushions looks too deep to be comfortable but will probably support A&P’s (and Wayne’s) big belly leaning angles. Perhaps the new furniture was necessary for MaAssive fortification.

View attachment 2183368
Piggy P is a fashion icon!
Who else can wear a 4x bikini bottom with a preteen training bra?

• Haha