Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Srsmom

VIP Member
Aaaaw, I’m honored!!!! My first thread title!!!! 🙏🙂🎉😂. Tattle on, friends!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Bogey

VIP Member
So "the boy" graduated. And waited until the day before the ceremony to pay his tickets in order to walk.
THE DAY BEFORE!! :oops::oops:
What if it took processing time, and his whole family traveled to Boone for nothing, because he couldnt complete a simple task in a timely manner??
How immature and reckless.

Thank you @Srsmom for a great title, and our beloved @WowMeowMeowWow for taking care of us! 😻😻
Probably because he had to wait for momma Pig to come with $$.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
OMG what a god awful mess of a vlog. Hearing Cilla have an attitude and basically scolding Abbie for not wanting to wear a fucking sash. WHY is the importance of getting a photo (one out of thousands she is forced to take) with a sash MORE IMPORTANT than Abbie’s comfort? Why?

All the fucking crying over having to go to your sons fucking graduation over a birthday Abbie cares nothing about. Good going making Isigah feel guilty for graduating on Princess’ bday.

And holy shit… why is there any wonder why she isn’t potty trained…

go back about 9mins in, when she is on the couch opening her gift bag..

1. Taps the person next to her
B0CEE11E-EBA6-47E4-B5AA-8E6117FB78B4.png

2.pushes away gift
F05B6951-FC3A-41BD-AF11-6DC2CFBF8DB5.png

3. CLEARLY SIGNS BATHROOM, even pointing to herself after making the sign.. literally saying I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM
2220708F-2ED8-47D4-B665-597C82C06FC2.png

BB1072DE-34BB-44A7-82F7-14BDBAA220E9.png

4. Tap again… signs bathroom again…
ED2DD289-294A-4E00-B455-C1B8FD2F4EF7.png

BB32B17A-4AC5-401B-B18A-31C641F473C8.png

5. when no one is going to listen to her, she takes it upon herself to get up….
E95FB3F1-98E1-4E05-8EA9-4AE063C7F4E3.png

6.( 9:14 )in the video… go back and watch… HARD CUT the moment she tries to get up.. and Asa doesn’t let her. Forces her to continue preforming for the vlog instead of letting her use the bathroom…
3188F5D3-ABF9-432E-B970-0BDB8DBB6771.png

I fucking hate you so much Asa….
This is outright abuse of a special needs person…

• Angry
  • Sad

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
And can I brag on my oldest for a minute? He was just visiting (gosh that little grandbaby is just too adorable!) and telling me about the new position he will start at work in a couple of months. A few months ago, he applied for a tool maker's apprenticeship and got it! 24yrs old and will be learning the highest paid position at his company. That boy never finished college, but has the drive to work and a fantastic work ethic. The apprenticeship will be a 7yr program (so he's here for 7 more years at least...lol). Proud of the man he is becoming. He's a good dad as well.

• Heart

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
No doubt! Especially since Lauren posted that video of her and Kaitlin working out together.
Shes got fomo big time! Not to mention the fear she must be feeling thinking that Lauren will stay the course and make P stand out and have to answer about her abandoned weight loss journey! 🤣 🤣
Piggy's version of FOMO...
Fear
Of
Missing
Oh look! They have GRAVY!

• Haha
  • Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
I'm sorry. I'm very crude today...but what kind of simp goes on his wife's scam-a-rama channel under the guise of "testing the cameras" and chats with a bunch of women for 1/2 hour??? ASS-a! We know you read here. GET. A. LIFE...GET. A. REAL. JOB. Your honest, hard working mama must be so damn ashamed of the shit you pull. I just can't tonight with these a-holes 😡
I’m actually going back to work tomorrow after 8 weeks being off from heart surgery. I technically don’t have to return until June 14th but I miss working and I’m healthy enough to go back early so I can help our staff shortage

• Heart

Canadian Sunflower

Pick a storyline....we camp....we don't camp....Abbie lives for adventure.....Abbie is a homebody.....Abbie's homesick, asks her if she is happy to be home and she clearly says no.....they lie so much they wouldn't known their truth if it slapped them in the face. Nothing like a vehicle full of pigs mowing down on their families deep fried skin. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I get frustrated when yall say she hates being filmed. She cannot possibly understand that concept. HOWEVER I don't think she should be filmed simply because she deserves privacy and dignity and not be used as the money ticket

And about the Boone house...I hate that house it's ugly...nothing I would ever be interested in
I agree. I mean she has zero concept of being filmed. But, when we see her pushing people away or trying to
get away, but they force her to continue whatever it is they are doing so they can vlog her...??...BS. She doesn't understand she's being filmed but she definitely knows when she's fed up, but they persist. So to me, same difference.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
GB does have it made in my view.
If he allows himself to get burned out because of decisions that HE himself made, oh well. Who's fault is that?
The Hambeasts have emotionally abused this boy for his entire life.
Everyone knew that he was a primary caregiver for Abbie starting at about age 7 when they had the motorcycle shop.
But not one person questioned his imprisonment to Abbie and the effects of all his responsibilities on a child. Too bad.
I think that as a result of the abuse, he feels a very strong obligation to please his awful parents. When they are pleased he gets money or vehicles or expensive toys.
He's all screwed up. He lacks common sense and IQ points but he is so damaged and self absorbed at this point, that he can't see the forest for the trees.
He's in it for the cash, free alcohol and whatever else he can score.
I really really dislike the boy.
😆
I cant stand him.
His childhood sucked. I felt sorry for him at one point.
But hes not a child anymore, and plenty of people have had the balls to walk away and do their own thing and be an adult.
As a child he couldnt leave, but he could now. He couldve at 18. 19. 20, and now at 21 and knocking on 22.
He chooses to be a freeloading, entitled douche, and reaping the rewards.
ZERO accountability or motivation to strike out on his own.

• Heart
  • Sad

jacjos123

AssA, this is a once in a lifetime photo opportunity and you decided to keep your sunglasses on and hide in the back?

View attachment 2167527
I’m sorry I’m all for higher education but these 2 imbeciles act like GB just graduated from medical school. I have a bachelors and doctorates and was actually a first generation graduate (from undergrad) which I thought included grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. And my mom is one of 7 children. But maybe I’m wrong about the definition of 1st generation. Of course he would be for them b/c neither one of their fat asses was successful in life until they were able to scam off of Abbie’s disability. 😡 Both college/coast guard drop outs who grifted their way through life. . Most likely GB barely graduated and as you can see he doesn’t have any “Ropes”. 🤬 I cannot wait for the karma you both deserve for exploiting Abbie, taking advantage of special needs humpers, not taking care of your 1st daughter, And defrauding the SSA. And no one does not have to be a college graduate to be successful. My mom has worked for her company for 45 yrs (was 1 semester away from her associates, had me, dropped out to raise me & work as a single parent). She makes ~6 figures & her position now requires a minimum of a bachelors degree. Ok, Rant over. 😄

• Heart
  • Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
I think he just wants us to know that he has property that he could raise quails on, I doubt his neighborhood is zoned for raising backyard fowls , it's bad enough there's a pig that lives there.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

What10001

Chatty Member
He said a couple of weeks ago when he was doing a live (lunch) that he was just applying for grad school. April 25th was the live - here is a bit of the transcript.
So we’re supposed to believe he applied April 25 and was accepted 2 weeks later 🤣 even better he told on himself. Most applications for fall admission to graduate school would have been due this past December at the latest. Just saying there is some fuckery happening 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I wonder if Prissy has tried to color match their attorney or maybe she'll go for the Judge overseeing the Guardianship.

Your Honor, how ya'll doing? I'm tho excithed. Um, are you tho excithed? Um, I want to lock arms with you and level up. Of course I can take care of Abbie if something happens to Atha. I am a Both babe, ya know. I may look morbidly obeeth but, um, I am just chunky. Abbie is the reason for my success as a bithneth owner and um if you don't let me be her guardian, I won't be able to buy all the cheeth, Okra, Rib Eyths and Omar table cloths. I use to care about what people thought about me but, um now I just throw back a pitcher of Margaritas everyday and that does the trick. :m That's why I'm the #1 seller at Slimelife because they like to fudge the numbers for those like me who are mentally deranged which they tell me is a good thing and that's why they gave me this fake Rolex bought off the streets of New York City. 😬

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Maybe they’ll remember to pickup some gas station fudge for Summer while they’re out spending bank on new decor and furnishings for their Boone property.
Honetht, Atha. It wathn't me. I don't know where the fudge went. I don't know why you are looking at me like that.

1684112957514.png

• Haha
  • Heart

bready

VIP Member
are Abbies 'squeezing' stims a form of sexual release?? If so,why in the world would Fatboy film it...
It’s literally impossible to know. Some people here believe it is, others remain agnostic. I think just that fact that it could be interpreted in that way should be enough for Ass to realize that he SHOULDN’T FUCKING FILM IT.

• Heart