Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Angry Elf causally spilling the tea. Poor Pig's dreams of being super Auntie and Uncle Ass' attempt to rope in more caretakers to Team Abbie backfired when their happiness came first. Good for them to ✌out and put their families needs over the social media sensations.
Oof, seems they didn’t even get a family bon voyage party. Must have been a blow to ASSa’s ego when they rejected his attempts to lure them in as Sweet Girls slumber party pals.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So were they trying to have an inside joke about Asswipes chubby? He probably had to tell her to giggle when the word was said. What a needy smelly litle man. Let me add nasty.
Uk tattlers, I have to ask..Now there's a Queen Camilla, if something happens to King Charles, does she get to take over his position? Or will his son?
Dont worry Camilla will never be in charge - the throne will go straight to William.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Its very sad that he has to do hand over hand... to crank the apple around.. I'm pretty sure a toddler could do that .... seems like he demonstrates her severe ID..over and over and over with each VLOG.

I hate watching her mess with food as well.. I keep thinking of ECOLI. Asshat probably has a hair brained business idea of selling "Abbie's dried fruit.. ECOLI.... free of charge!
---

GETTING jowls???? Pig has ALWAYS had jowls... but they are growing... she is always cutting them out with filters.
All of this “schooling” he is having Abbie do like cutting fruit will not be useful to her in the future. The sad truth is she will most likely be put in a placement for special needs adults. No way in hell will they be letting her hold knives and sharp objects that she may hurt herself with. All these tasks he shows her doing is all for the Youtube channel. He knows she will never retain or have any of these tasks be useful for her in the future.

• Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think Assa was really counting on jsa to babysit Abbie for the next five years. HE won the lawsuit they owe him. Delusional bastard.
Nah- he never sued JSA. And he could've had the daycare until shes 22, but he didnt like the fact that Abbie couldnt be in their vocational program.
Remember, at one point it was their goal for Abbie to complete vocational training at JSA and move into their group home. That ended when Abbie couldnt do the program.

• Heart
Holy shit I am an adult on the spectrum and watching Asa essentially discredit everything that the other Abby/Abbie? (I think that's how other autistic Abbie's name is spelled) is saying (the reasons she leaves the light on in the hall, loving loud noises like motorcycles rolling past) is ABSOLUTELY INFURIATING BEHAVIOR. They have taught Abby what to do and when to do it and poor Abby has no idea how to express herself, it was stripped away from her by her life within this cog. She only knows what makes THEM happy for her to be doing. Autism is a fucking sensory disorder as well as a social development disorder and all she's ever been taught is how to make them happy with her so she can stop gritting her teeth and dealing with *child training* in whatever way possible even if that means laughing and smiling when she's scared or in pain or dealing with some other sort of sensory need. All she knows is keep grinning and bearing it because it'll eventually stop and they'll let me go back to rocking on the couch and just trying to exist in this bright, loud, chaos, body wound up tight. This is so terribly sad to watch happen. And they just don't care as long as she keeps dealing with the camera in her face while she's on set all day. With the smell of essential oils and heavy cooking in the air, harsh lighting from every angle so everybody looks good in the video, her rearers' loud voices in earshot at all times talking about her like she's not even there, or the barking of dogs and the loud music at a hockey game, nowhere to be comfortable except rocking back and forth on the softest surface she can find in this hard, unfriendly house in this hot, wet place. The only sense of hers not being overwhelmed almost constantly is her sense of taste. This sucks lmao

• Sad
  • Wow
Well, I'm sorry Josh may have over egged YouTube income but I personally thought he did a brilliant job. If they aren't finished now they soon will be. They daren't show their fat faces anywhere. I hope they are spat at!

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
We all know how huge her head is compared to others in pictures. Imagine how ginormous she really is that her head looks small compared to her body in the 3rd picture.
The obesity of The Beast has rendered her face genderless. It is just a series of spammy flesh, wrinkles and creases with ears, piss holes for eyes, a snout and a gaping yap, ever open, waiting for the next morsel to be jammed in to be downed with alcohol.

Dainty Southern Belle, I think not.

What she sees:
1683315704817.png

What we see:
1683315651248.png

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Exactly!! I've been saying it for years- P is NOT going to leave/lose her Southern Belle dream home.
She's been making $30k or more a month for a long time now. If she's been tossing $10k a month at that mortgage it will be paid off very soon.
As you said, we can see that the original mortgage was roughly $530k, and under three years later they had paid it down to under $300k. (ballpark)

No matter how I try, I cannot figure out how they managed to get away with SSI. Or more specifically, how the ymade it through unoticed after their income more than quadrupled!? I am an LSW at a homeless shelter, and the bulk of my clients are on SSI. They can only work a few hours a month. If they take on a full time job to try to quickly save money for housing, within a month they receive a notice that they are over-income and either having their benefits docked for the over-payment, or temporarily suspended.

How are they doing this?! :mad: :unsure::unsure::mad:
And yes- I'm fixated :rolleyes:
What I can't wrap my head around is how everything is documented in their vlogs and IG and they still get away with it. It's one thing to be an anonymous, quiet grifter, but they do it boldly and loudly. Before I retired, I ran everyone through our internal system and did open source queries. I did that for everyone from complainant to criminal as well as the people they lived with and known associates. I can't believe that all of these agencies that have dealt with the Maassholes are missing what is going on. You would think that along the way they've ticked off enough people who would drop a dime and make a few calls to light a fire under their arses. I'm baffled.

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
So Asswipe says there's remorse after the attack...have we ever seen Abs be remorseful? He was sure spewing alot in this last video, and there were times I thought he was the only one in the room. Abs did have a giggle moment, that was cute and I hope it's because she thought her dad was an idiot. hee hee

• Haha

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
She sure is perfecting her panhandling skills. 😂 Who knows, maybe this is preparing her for the future. Hindsight is 20/20. Can y’all picture her 600 lb self rocking back and forth on her mobility scooter from the corner of Publix’s parking lot? She will be holding a sign that reads “Hungry! Help your girl out! Will pretend to work for food!”. People can drive by and toss her a McDonalds #5 with extra cheese and a Diet Coke….XL.
🐽: Atha, todays goal’s are 2 McD’s meals, 4 from Chik Fil A and 7 Dunkin’ coffees.
I feel that her mobility scooter will be covered in Jaguars stickerth, with a thnack tray and a giant sippy cup holder. And extra thick tires.

• Haha
  • Heart

Srsmom

VIP Member
🤮😡
6542759C-4F83-43A2-9F43-BA56A6A4E1D8.jpeg
7BCC8455-5A29-496A-95E8-843B8D82586F.jpeg

---
DCP vlog just dropped!!!!
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Georgia03

Chatty Member
I think being consistently home after graduation is going to be a shock to Isaiah’s system. Yes, he does a large chunk of babysitting when he comes home & his parents respect absolutely no boundaries. However, this is about to be amplified & he won’t have the escape back to school he previously had. The lack of freedom & privacy are going to rear it’s ugly head. That could mean either he gets completely stuck in it or (hopefully) realizes it & runs away as fast as he can.
Does anyone remember the time when Abbie was home with Golden Boy and his friends while Pigzilla and Asshat were out on a "date night" and Abbie either had diarrhea or vomited all over the house and poor Isaiah had to clean it up! How embarrassing for the poor guy. Who thinks he is going to put up with that for the rest of his life? Maybe the poor guy has been completely brainwashed into thinking his sister is his responsibility for the rest of his life....with no inheritance...If he does have a wife or partner how do we think that's going to go. I must say I feel a little sorry for him but he needs to take his balls out of his mother's purse!

• Sad
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Don't forget HORSE BLANKETS
---

That neck area...my trigger...I think of it all soft and flabby and sweaty..its now all inclusive with chins and even the upper chest area...🤮🤮🤮
I can’t lie. Even though it is sweaty and ultra meaty, I don’t know if I would be able to resist poking at it a few times. I would be gentle…non aggressive. 😂 I would even ask permission.
😸: Hey there Percillerpants. May I poke at your chin neck thingy? Please?
Last night after seeing those pics, I went and checked out my own chin and neck area. LOL! They are two separate entities..thankfully. I can see my jaw bones. It is just wild to me.
What is also wild to me is how she made that pasta salad…again…and did not realize the entire time it was ravioli, not tortellini. She never caught on until she sat down to shovel it in, and even then Ass had to tell her it was ravioli. I don’t get it. Is it just me? I would have realized as soon as I took the package out of the bag. I get the impression that outside of food, liquor and Slime that giant tetradactyl head of hers is an uninhabited wasteland. A toxic dump.
🐽: Those who know me know my heart.
😸: Oh Really! Okay then. If that is the case, please find yourself a cardiologist friend.
Man Meow and I are heading out soon for a date night. LMAO! Breaking Benjamin concert. WoooHeeew! Cadillac Margarita and Cattle Tag earring free ladies and Derr. 😂
Happy Friday y’all.😘
---
How is she g0ing to get up?
1683316021108.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
🤮😡
View attachment 2148339View attachment 2148341
---
---
Does she not rea
New video
Abbie's independence hasn't changed. They're just having her do what she did in the rental. Many vlogs of her doing her entire cereal with pouring the milk. What happens is this family does this for content and right now Asa is focused on the world seeming him teach Abbie like nobody else has up to this point. He is GOD! If FA tanked today, Abbie would have no skills left in a month or two because they wouldn;t be doing shit with her and she will regress . They drugged her up for therapy, and Asa knows that.

Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 6.40.40 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 6.40.31 PM.png

• Sad
  • Angry

bready

VIP Member
FREE DEODORANT?! Wow!!! $100 will get you free deodorant!! Now who could pass up such a deal?! Seriously?!!! This is fking nuts!!
Free deodorant that apparently doesn’t work, since Priss told us recently the whole family stinks.

• Haha

Srsmom

VIP Member
I didn’t watch the vlog, but if she truly did soil her diaper and it was obvious to so many tattlers, I cannot help but veer and let my mind go to a very dark place that he left it in for a certain unsavory (new?) demographic. Anything for money.

I’m terrified of her being taken and meeting a terrible fate. They’ve never hidden their whereabouts. But they’d just immortalize her in vlogs ad nauseum about their “autism princess”, still raking in money while being happily rid of her.

Cilla doesn’t have the mental fortitude to come up with such a vile plan, though many times we’ve seen them be reckless with her health and safety. This dirty diaper thing is all Asa.

Despicable.

• Sad
  • Angry

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I just watched the vlog and Josh did an excellent job with the help of Tattlers. Thank you and well done to those who provided the information to Josh. I really hope that his video gets traction. I think that he laid it out very well and in simple terms. It really is staggering to think that Tubby has the gall to be so open with his grift. It seems that his tiny penis syndrome gets the better of him and he feels the need to boast about something. The only thing that Josh missed was the grotesque expenditures that The Beast makes in clothing and cattle tags. The amount of Abbie's money that she spends on clothes because she busts out of the previous month's haul is truly astounding.
---
"Click to expand" I. Am. Deceased 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
Kimmied, you are still in our thoughts, love and hugs . Prayers for your hurting heart .

• Heart