Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I may be late to the table - I am sure I am not the only one that noticed while filming Abbie under the cushion on the sofa, Asswipe let the camera (blatantly) linger on poor Abbie's crotch before panning up to her face. I am not the violent type but I wish I could smack his smug face six ways into Sunday. Twice.
He knows exactly what he’s doing. What a sick bastard! Emily caught onto what brings in views on social media and did something about it. Thank goodness she had some common sense. Asa is such a pathetic excuse for a father, pimping out his disabled daughter for views.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Haha! Watching while putting up groceries. I think The Canadian did a very decent job. I about fell on the floor with this.👇🏼👇🏼
A592B530-2E89-411D-A43B-F882C9781F82.jpeg

1683231965202.gif

To those that helped him with this video….👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Fabulous work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Woohooo!!!! WTG DCP!!
I just literally said here the income information, e based on them paying down the mortgage on MM, takes them way over the income limits… Yes, all income, no matter where it comes from, is counted…

I hope people wake the crap up! His stans needs to see this and quit drinking the Kool-Aid!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lizaable90

VIP Member
I hope for him he proves us all wrong, but I find it hard to believe he'll have the discipline for his graduates degree considering he's already had is undergrad, college life handed to him with no work and his parents are shit examples of actual adults. Time will tell for GB, I'll keep my fingers crossed but expectations low.
I completely agree. He has no drive, passion or ambition within the special needs world. Sorry but he actually makes fun of those with disabilities. He is going to run into the wrong parent, one day, and it isn't going to be pretty. He will probably end up with his license pulled and the parents will sue him and the company he works for. I guarantee Summer or Brandy worked to get him a job within their company because anywhere else, would have done 1 google search and stayed far away. He is going to have to continue to pull those strings, to make sure HR doesn't do a thorough search on him.
I will say, I am the first person that does do searches on my care workers and therapist. If I seen his name or seen someone like him (posting what he or his Dad has on social media), he wouldn't be working with our family.

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha

Srsmom

VIP Member
She is one of the most vulnerable of our citizens and should be fiercely protected.

Instead she has two complete scum of the earth losers exploiting her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Seashellz

Chatty Member
This guy is so pervy, why can't he sit like a normal adult male, and kaidale is too big now to be sitting on laps. That whole man boy relationship nauseates me🤢 Everyone touts how wonderful he is with the disabled, yet the parents turn a blind eye to his touchy feely tactics. I think we're going to hear about him in the news someday.
Screenshot_20230505-210407.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well I just watched it, and was impressed- good catch on the child support documents too.
Just like every other time, it wont take the humps long to run squealing to Daddy Pig.
Its freaking DELICIOUS!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
And I loved when he called them out on being obese, lazy slobs who will kick the bucket any day!
You know that was a direct hit to Asa's little 'nads! He thinks hes such a manly, thexy thing!
I bet he's walking around in his shit kicking boots and cowboy hat right now, deleting comments with a fury that has P drinking alone in the pantry! (y)(y)
The Canadian's video now has 13k views and 361 comments in 5 hours... I bet Asshat loves that! Wonder if he has read all the comments by now..and he cant delete any of them!

• Heart
  • Haha
I love the latest excuse for Abbie appearing in different clothing- she is covered in pollen. What utter bullshit - when have they ever worried about this before? And what pollen? There aren't many flowers in that so-called garden, just a pool and concrete.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Ass is on full alert deleting any comment mention the new video. Poor guy having to work extra hard policing comments
He will probably have a rebuttal video tonight, first he has to write the lies he plans to use and test them on Prissypoo because her IQ is about the same as the humpers.

• Haha

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
DCP brought up a really good point in the court filing. Asa is petitioning the court to make him Abbie's guardian because Abbie can't make decisions about her social environment or other social aspects of her life and yet, here he is exploiting her every day on social media to make a buck off of her. This guy is so twisted.
---
That opportunistic land barge is probably inwardly tickled that Ass is immersed in Canadian comment banning. Every time he sticks his snout back in his phone, she sticks a fork into another bite of something. 🐽
Land barge :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart