Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Angry Elf causally spilling the tea. Poor Pig's dreams of being super Auntie and Uncle Ass' attempt to rope in more caretakers to Team Abbie backfired when their happiness came first. Good for them to ✌out and put their families needs over the social media sensations.
I just went over and scrolled her Instagram. Found this little gem.
Makes me wonder what they really thought of the Massives exploiting Abby.

IMG_2438.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Tammy36

I’m flabbergasted by tonights vlog 😧 P&A say they haven’t bothered to teach Abs about boundaries because she’s always been tiny. Just another way they’ve failed her to add to the ever growing list. Newsflash dickheads, kids grow and she hasn’t been small for a long time and she’s rapidly catching up with both of you. Regardless of size she should have been taught boundaries and respect for others and their space years ago. Even if she was a family member of mine there is no way I’d allow her full body planking on me, rubbing herself up on me or smushing her grubby face all over mine regardless of age or size! sorry I forgot, the only person outside of their immediate (P&A) family that is allowed to have needs or feelings is the Princess of autism Abigail 🙄 everyone else just has to put up with being uncomfortable and assaulted by “sweet girl” as long as she’s happy. Fuck everyone else am I right! It’s just another example of their entitled attitudes and their disregard for others. The unholy noise that starts at 3.41 can be added to their lack of thought for anyone else too. Their neighbours must despise them, never being able to enjoy their outside spaces in the nice weather with that raucous noise and behaviour going on. Bet they can’t even have their windows open most of the time either. If you’re gonna allow your near adult daughter to scream and yell like a banshee (don’t care if it’s a stim or her “talking” like Asa says, not that I believe him, but either way it’s still a disturbance to everyone in that area) then move to the country side, buy a plot with a load of land with no close neighbours as it’s crystal clear there’s no intent on ever stopping her yelling. Not like they haven’t got the money to move after allegedly topping up their illgotten gains with the alleged defrauding of the government for years! Rant over, just hate how extremely self centred they are.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So- he was just talking about teaching Abbie personal space. How about making her scoot over, and stop "fighting" with her. What a dumbass.
And how did this fool learn to read? He literally said "you dont learn to read by sounding out words."
What the entire fuck?!

• Haha
  • Heart

renwick

Chatty Member
There is a lot going on. The coronation. The fraud investigation. But what is really worth celebrating….DERR IS BACK!!!! Congratulations!

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And since when is Kylie a "camp" kid? Or even Summer?
Summer volunteered there once for a day camp, if memory serves, and Kylie was Summers friend from high school, along with that Lainey chick. ??
Becca is technically the only "camp kid". Grabby G too i guess, but they only met him through Becca a few years back.
I dont understand their need to constantly point out their "relationships" with these young people. I guess since they have no friends of their own, especially Asa, it makes him feel important to have educated "friends"??
Its just bizarre.

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Exactly. And why need to confuse Abbie more with those chips. Show her the actual fruit. You know what, nevermind. I'd much prefer Abbie helping herself to the whole apple then having to beg for apple chips.
Especially when AssA told Abbie that the dehydrated strawberry, banana, and pineapple bits were just like candy. Abbie started signing candy rather than fruit. Way to prompt her with the wrong word, Bozo. And he continues to keep her iPad just out of range so you can't see who is hitting the button or if he has it on silent and he's adding the correct words in during post-production.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
It's really important for Abbie to feed fish and move the vacuum back and front. Bringing Abbie to the the bathroom every 5 minutes to toilet train is lower on the priority list. Like fucking shit, these 2 assholes cannot take her every 5 minutes to the bathroom? She will eventually get it. And Priscilla is just an incubator. What a piece of shit. God will give you your karma. This is a young woman who needs her mom more than ever but she keeps leaving her with her perverted ass father all the time pressing up on her. My child is low verbal autistic, I get my hair done twice a year because I feel GUILTY for leaving him with his father. Priscilla, you are a piece of shit.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Good morning Tattlers! Great title @RocketQueen and fingers crossed Karma is right around the corner for these two A$$holes Thank you @WowMeowMeowWow for always keeping this train chugging along and exposing two of the most hideous humans alive.

Why are there multiple posts that say this content is not available right now on Cilla Stuff & Things FB page? Is she making this private or is she deleting posts. I would love to know how much $$$ they're pulling in monthly.
😘❤😘
Are you banned from Lipstick Mama? That happens to me too, and I am banned. 😂
10 minutes and TKO😂😂
0986C8D1-7D20-4C9A-BC57-23B8A6F774BA.jpeg

Just goes to show you can take a pic and make it look however you want it to look. She is one lying ass bitch.🐽
ETA: Her manic posting reeks of desperation. Yesterdays pity pig party was an opportunistic sales stunt. She will even sink so low to exploit the ass whipping she took.

• Haha
  • Heart

Canadian Sunflower

Angry Elf causally spilling the tea. Poor Pig's dreams of being super Auntie and Uncle Ass' attempt to rope in more caretakers to Team Abbie backfired when their happiness came first. Good for them to ✌out and put their families needs over the social media sensations.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

bready

VIP Member
I love how several of us figured out that Kylie is a teacher's assistant (and where) in a matter of minutes. These assholes can't lie about anything anymore. Tattle Detective Agency is always on the case :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I have a feeling that maybe Emily is referring to her dad and Donna in struggling with their decision. He did seem to enjoy his granddaughters. My opinion is that A&P don’t care one way or another if Emily and Crystal left or what their reasons were. I believe A knew that they did not want to do much with them or their bullshit.
Considering that Boy Wonder had never met Emily until she moved to Jacksonville, she and her family were strangers to the Maassives. With the exception of Bruce being Tubby and Emily's Dad, the two families had zero in common. I think that when they set boundries in terms of not being built in babysitters for Abbie and not being overly welcoming with the Maassives invasive pop ins with a camera in their faces, Tubby and Twatty were miffed. How dare they not want to care for our Autism Princess!!! How can they not be thrilled when we grace them with our presence and share them with our Humpers. What is wrong with them?

• Haha
  • Heart

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
You know kids are innocent. His face when Abbie tried to take a bite out of the apple. Maybe he doesn’t understand but also I think its bit annoying that Assa is taking up this kid’s time by having Abbie put one apple in a bag at time, especially if this kid doesn’t get it.

Like dude put your apples in the bag and move on.

CA347956-E5-DC-4-C37-B25-B-AECB17-B695-E5.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
So Big P took the bathing suit bottom coverup aka waist curtain to Miami. Here is a picture of her wearing it on a tropical SlimeLife vacation in March 2022:

F7C3D1CB-260B-4797-8448-53A119ACA115.jpeg

And here it is in April 2023 in Miami:

F2196509-11E9-4261-AD85-1575BFD914D7.jpeg
17AFFDBE-9970-4BC1-B05A-E6CC17334340.jpeg

D74F2BA1-34AC-46D9-B4AE-0DE400A7CCA1.jpeg

It does NOT draw closed 13 months later. 🥩🍔🥓🌭🍕🥞🧀🧀🧀🥡🍟🥖🥔🍞🍨🍩🍪🍷🍷🥂🍹🍹🍹

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Can you even imagine being enticed into buying skin care or makeup from someone who looks like this? I’m not even talking about her weight…just look at this application of face cream…the unprofessional tutorial…the inability to pronounce words correctly…the smug attitude and pretentiousness…I can’t believe people fall for this!
I think the biggest thing that annoys me when she gets in front of the camera trying to sell her shit is not her lisp or her weight……it’s her lack of professionalism. She never seems prepared, she doesn’t seem to know her products, she is always looking for something or lost something. It’s maddening that as a viewer you are watching this idiot looking around for crap while you are waiting for her. “Get your shit together Carol Pig!”

• Heart
  • Haha

bready

VIP Member
Wow. She makes the statement that when they pass, they are “leaving everything to Abigail and no one else”.
Imagine if your parents funded their Permanent Spring Break lifestyle by exploiting the latter half of your childhood, forcing you to be a caregiver for your disabled sibling, and exposing all your family's secrets for views...and you found out you weren't gonna inherit a penny.

• Angry
  • Sad

ASD_Romy

So to recap

• Asa can't pronounce sertraline
  • Cilla thinks she's a fashion expert
  • Cilla wants to control what others wear, even her grown son
  • Abbie needs new shoes, which will be ruined in 5 seconds from wearing them sockless in the heat. (Gross)
  • Cilla thinks it's OK to keep looking away from the road when driving
  • Cilla is so insecure and doesn't seem to realise how much it shows. Going on about all her "platforms" and "brands" and being the ultimate advice guru.

• Haha
  • Angry