Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Yep! It was the refinancing of Mold Manor. It goes to show also, how they have had close to +$200k in profits, over a maximum 4 year period. Now, calculate the gross maximum for their family, just at $4,500 (which is still more than what is allowed for Abbie to get SSI), that is $216k alone. Take out 30% for federal taxes, $151k would be the maximum that they could make, in a 4 year period and this is saying that they took every dime earned and placed it back into MM. We aren’t counting the vehicle payments, light payments, food, travel, etc… This right here, shows that they illegally scammed the federal government, to receive Abbie’s social security..
Exactly!! I've been saying it for years- P is NOT going to leave/lose her Southern Belle dream home.
She's been making $30k or more a month for a long time now. If she's been tossing $10k a month at that mortgage it will be paid off very soon.
As you said, we can see that the original mortgage was roughly $530k, and under three years later they had paid it down to under $300k. (ballpark)

No matter how I try, I cannot figure out how they managed to get away with SSI. Or more specifically, how the ymade it through unoticed after their income more than quadrupled!? I am an LSW at a homeless shelter, and the bulk of my clients are on SSI. They can only work a few hours a month. If they take on a full time job to try to quickly save money for housing, within a month they receive a notice that they are over-income and either having their benefits docked for the over-payment, or temporarily suspended.

How are they doing this?! :mad: :unsure::unsure::mad:
And yes- I'm fixated :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed them say several times lately how Abigail is bigger now and it used to be easier which leads me to believe she’s showing the same agressive behaviors she always has but they literally can’t handle it. That speech therapist was frightened I don’t care what anyone says, she talked about how she was right on top of her uncomfortably. Like what do I do? That woman knows if she decided to haul off and slap the shit out of her she couldn’t do anything bc Abbie is in fact bigger than her. That’s scary when you’re on the receiving end.
I think they starting to realize Abbie is no longer the cute little girl with the trouble making attitude and now the have a full grown overweight adult throwing tantrums and hurting people. this is their future nothing else.

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member

This will give me nightmares
---
OMG. Her begging video last night🙀. “Who wants to help ME?” And over and over again. I couldn't watch it all, I don’t need the agita.
---

Oh yes, we are all panicking that the sow might not rip off more people in time to add to her coffers. She really disgusts me. Ass isn’t the only narcissist in that house.
The begging was atrocious, but it was hilarious watching her struggle to do simple math in her head. That made it worth it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Shadergirl

Can you even imagine being enticed into buying skin care or makeup from someone who looks like this? I’m not even talking about her weight…just look at this application of face cream…the unprofessional tutorial…the inability to pronounce words correctly…the smug attitude and pretentiousness…I can’t believe people fall for this!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Bogey

VIP Member
I just cannot imagine the amount of slop that the sow calls her skin care. I couldn't tolerate that much oil and grease slathered on my skin every day And look at her picture today as she relates how her dermatologist has checked her everywhere ( 😂😂🙀 ) and said her skin is fine
That dermatologist would have had to clear their schedule for days to do that!
---
As a female that is so unsanitary, her having a having a loaded diaper, and not being changed immediately, could lead to infections in her Hoo Ha. So sad that they can't give her the dignity of going on the toilet, instead of having to be exposed to bacteria, and other things..not to mention the discomfort of wearing a dirty diaper.
---

---
I want to vomit, the humpers are literally having orgasms over Abbie's hair flip, that this is the highlight of their day, week, month, year, is so pathetic! It just shows what little lives they lead, that an 18-year-old toddler flipping her hair, brings them such Joy. She is their Cinderella, and as soon as the glass slipper is placed on her foot, she will plop down and remove it👡 start clapping👏 and slapping her thigh🤚 and Prince charming will run for the Hills😆
Oh and here is Cilla,s new head wrap.

View attachment 2156003View attachment 2156004View attachment 2156005View attachment 2156006View attachment 2156007View attachment 2156008
1k comments and 12k likes on the hair short v. 87 comments and 2k lines on the Beiber short. (FB numbers)
Assmunch has tapped into a fetish. These humpers are not only stupid they are disgusting. Now we know why they will NOT cut her hair. Expect more fair flips. I am so grossed out.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Yes, and I believe that's what those documents show...although obviously I didn't read through all of it because who's got that kind of time for A&P? :LOL: Documents 2 & 4 show the start and end of a mortgage from Nations Direct, while document 3 shows the start of a mortgage from First Community...and there are no further documents showing the end of the First Community mortgage. So it's likely the document showing the "satisfaction" of the Nations Direct mortgage is just referring to them transferring the remainder of the debt from one lender to another, and the second lender has not yet been paid off.
Yep! It was the refinancing of Mold Manor. It goes to show also, how they have had close to +$200k in profits, over a maximum 4 year period. Now, calculate the gross maximum for their family, just at $4,500 (which is still more than what is allowed for Abbie to get SSI), that is $216k alone. Take out 30% for federal taxes, $151k would be the maximum that they could make, in a 4 year period and this is saying that they took every dime earned and placed it back into MM. We aren’t counting the vehicle payments, light payments, food, travel, etc… This right here, shows that they illegally scammed the federal government, to receive Abbie’s social security..

• Heart
  • Angry

Srsmom

VIP Member
Holy stupid, Batman.

Remember her cheese tortellini pasta salad for people avoiding dairy?! 😂

Her live today was pasta salad again, and she kept saying she was making tortellini pasta salad over and over, and it’s ravioli in the bowl. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Oh my oh my. Shit is hitting the fan today. Subs on his channel are pissed off. I suspect right now many Cadillac margaritas will be drunk tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
OMG SO I have to spend $100 to get a free stick of fucking deodorant?? That's like the most random "free" gift ever from a damn company....LOL!
Nah, I won the most ridiculous gift in a grand opening of a hardware store decades ago. I walked in and was the 100th person, bells and whistles rang out, formal presentation duh duh duh...I won a toilet seat! 😎😂😎😂

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Happy Sunday. ❤
A food dehydrator. LOL. You mean one similar to what Granny Jessica used to make the apple snacks Abbie seemed to enjoy? Hmmm. I see a food dehydrator as Pig’s kryptonite. The last thing she wants is dehydrated berries, apples, etc. aka healthier alternatives in that household. She wants potato chips, not apple chips. Atha will come in and find Oreos and Lindt Lindor truffles in that machine.
---
She's pulling an " all nighter" to beg online for money....?? Does she not not have a special needs child to take care of?

It's like she and Asa have separate lives, his life is all about Abbie hers is all about hanging with girlfriends schlepping slimelife, drinking, traveling...guess she got tired of being Asa's wife and Abbies mother. The only person she gives any thought to is her golden boy.

Priscilla selling skin care is as s ridiculous as her promoting healthy eating and weight loss.
It's clear she's given up on Abbie...and even Abbie feels it and acts out.

Face it Asa you're on your own...you'd do better kicking out lardass and hiring help...you already have a house keeper because clearly cleaning is as important to Priscilla as being a mother.
So when Abbie pulls all nighters she is exasperated. Poor us…up all night because of Abbie. But when it is for scamming and pulling the wool over humpers eyes..no big deal. She has done nothing but post 💩 non stop since the Sweet Girl attack/ unconditional love video. I hope Ab’s pulls another all nighter this evening, and Atha sleeps through the entire thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
DCP usually gets a bunch of stuff wrong, because he just cribs his work from random posts on Tattle without following the entire thread or employing any critical thinking. The only good thing about him is he gets Asa's panties in a wad.
I think Ass's panties are going to be more than just in a wad after this; he's gonna need a tow truck to pull them out of his intestines.

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Just got home and need to read back a bit, but just saw this. Lauren is killing it. She still has more to lose, but look at the 7 month difference!
But dont be sad, P. I bet if you have 7 month changes too! New gunt, new weenus, the disappearance of your knees! :ROFLMAO: 🐳:ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-05-05 4.16.02 PM.png

• Wow
  • Heart

WallFly

VIP Member
She's pulling an " all nighter" to beg online for money....?? Does she not not have a special needs child to take care of?

It's like she and Asa have separate lives, his life is all about Abbie hers is all about hanging with girlfriends schlepping slimelife, drinking, traveling...guess she got tired of being Asa's wife and Abbies mother. The only person she gives any thought to is her golden boy.

Priscilla selling skin care is as s ridiculous as her promoting healthy eating and weight loss.
It's clear she's given up on Abbie...and even Abbie feels it and acts out.

Face it Asa you're on your own...you'd do better kicking out lardass and hiring help...you already have a house keeper because clearly cleaning is as important to Priscilla as being a mother.

• Heart

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Here's a novel idea why don't they buy fresh fruit regularly and give it straight to Abbie as a nutritious snack instead of drying it for 24 hours 😆 he's an absolute fuckwit wasting electricity like that.....did he not notice how keen she was to eat it as it was !!

P's face is starting to look really stressed from working hard with the begging bowl month after month, 'help a girl out' from a 40 year old woman who looks nothing like a girl.
Roll up roll up put your hard earned money into my hands so I can carry on buying all the things, stuffing my face with the best cuts of meat, pickled okra and tons of cheese, swimming in my pool and travelling all over the place 'working my business'.
I wouldn't give that stupid scamming woman a penny, I pity the poor people who fall for her spiel.

• Heart
  • Angry

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I just watched the vlog and Josh did an excellent job with the help of Tattlers. Thank you and well done to those who provided the information to Josh. I really hope that his video gets traction. I think that he laid it out very well and in simple terms. It really is staggering to think that Tubby has the gall to be so open with his grift. It seems that his tiny penis syndrome gets the better of him and he feels the need to boast about something. The only thing that Josh missed was the grotesque expenditures that The Beast makes in clothing and cattle tags. The amount of Abbie's money that she spends on clothes because she busts out of the previous month's haul is truly astounding.
---

"Click to expand" I. Am. Deceased 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
And I loved when he called them out on being obese, lazy slobs who will kick the bucket any day!
You know that was a direct hit to Asa's little 'nads! He thinks hes such a manly, thexy thing!
I bet he's walking around in his shit kicking boots and cowboy hat right now, deleting comments with a fury that has P drinking alone in the pantry! (y)(y)

• Haha