Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, back in the states, Little Cilla announced she was going to recreate the look of her leader, Pinky.
And this is the result.

I want to laugh but Im so embarrassed for her it makes me sad lol.
I mean she actually looks pretty, but P has her saying that simply applying make-up is a "look".
Its not. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot 2023-03-03 4.34.58 PM.png

And yet another one, recreating the same look.
Someone send help- these women have lost their minds! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-03-03 4.49.42 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Meanwhile, back in the states, Little Cilla announced she was going to recreate the look of her leader, Pinky.
And this is the result.

I want to laugh but Im so embarrassed for her it makes me sad lol.
I mean she actually looks pretty, but P has her saying that simply applying make-up is a "look".
Its not. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2002087
I wish I could tell her that she looks the nicest I have ever seen her & WHY would you try to look like that ........... tryin to find a PC word ............ ahh duck it. That anorexic hooker!! (I really do apologise to anyone who is either of the above. There is nothing inherently wrong with skinniness or sex work ๐Ÿค )

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wish I could tell her that she looks the nicest I have ever seen her & WHY would you try to look like that ........... tryin to find a PC word ............ ahh duck it. That anorexic hooker!! (I really do apologise to anyone who is either of the above. There is nothing inherently wrong with skinniness or sex work ๐Ÿค )
Im not suggesting they try to "be" Pinky. But as far as the actual application of her make-up, (whether I like the colors or "look") she is very good.
These other women are just slapping tit on, calling it a "look'. It makes me cringe for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Assface and his delusional thinking strikes again!

View attachment 2002051
Well he deleted the rest of the thread. But there were about 300 additional comments concerning the crack at her weight. Many people were actually agreeing with Miss Cathy concerning pig, her health, and regain of the weight she originally lost. So, of course, Asshat deleted it because he didnโ€™t want his fragile wife to see that. Hopefully she is currently drowning her sorrows in a frozen alcoholic drink. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Im not suggesting they try to "be" Pinky. But as far as the actual application of her make-up, (whether I like the colors or "look") she is very good.
These other women are just slapping tit on, calling it a "look'. It makes me cringe for them!
Sheโ€™s the only one with any makeup skill whatsoever Id be scared to see her without it.
48F38AC6-27DF-46FE-8488-44500638F0C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hey guys, off topic but as I was looking up that horrible video of the guy attacking the aid, I found this.
It was a nice video to see after that horrible attack.

Its a sweet, well bittersweet video about these parents with a 40 year old autistic son. (There is nothing bad in the video, just wanted to point that out for yalls mental health lol)

But what I found sweet about it is that since he is 40, he was born in an age where the word autism didnโ€™t even exist. He was labeled things like
โ€œR******dโ€ and โ€œcrazyโ€ . He didnโ€™t speak for several years. And when you see him, itโ€™s obvious heโ€™s more autistic than ID. So it just made me think how hard it must of been back then. People would have been very cruel in public, you would get incorrect diagnosis.
This is a big reason I want to work with autistic children. In terms of medical history in the world, ASD is still soooo new. There are still people out there that donโ€™t even believe it exist! Say things like โ€œoh they are just brattyโ€ or โ€œoh they are just IDโ€
So it kinda warms my heart that they took good care of him at a time they didnโ€™t even have a correct diagnosis.

these parents are getting on in age. And they are coming to terms with what will happen to him after they pass. He seems like a really sweet person.

Anyways if you have time check it out. It can be eye bleach for anyone that watched that attack video lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I completely agree!! Her application of makeup is artful and she takes great pride in her presentation. She knows makeup and how to use it. I would feel so much more confident with her makeup and skin care suggestions than lazy Goobygunts. Out of all of them, Goobygunts is the most clueless considering her position in the organization. Even Sherry, who is older than the majority of the huns, really enhances her look with age appropriate make up.

• Heart
I know Iโ€™m immature, but Arsewipe definately has small man syndrome! The only one wearing a hat in the group photo, because if he took it off, he would be way shorter and the height deficit would be obvious! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜„
Gave me a laugh after a tough week!

Haha. I hadn't even thought of that! I was thinking he was covering his thinning hair and didn't want to look old! Maybe a combo of both!!! I'm glad someone else was thinking there was a motive involved in wearing that hat. ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These idiots need to watch โ€œThe Reason I Jumpโ€ on Netflix about kids with Autism and what real parents do for their children and the talents these children possess.

Reactions: 8
I'm just floored that there are still people who use their hard earned money to send these slime balls jet setting to do all the things. I can kinda get thinking you are helping Abbie by helping Priscilla make a livable wage as a stay at home mom. But, she is not this and does nothing for Abbie as a mom, so how can they still rectify this in their heads? I'll never get this.

Exactly. it's not like they live in some small run down home with a 20 year old car and little means.

If they worry about having money then don't overspend on luxuries for yourself. They have more than a lot of people watching and yet she guilts people into helping her.

Reactions: 15
Can you imagine how frustrated the chubby little twit is, looking at his Beast of a wife and seeing all the bikini clad Fidgets frolicking in the sand? This thought actually makes the Slimecation fun to follow ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ATHAAAAAAAAA, I'm drunk and feeling frithky tonight, how about you๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@MizBeaverhausen
I bet this is exactly how he looks when faced with that amorous suggestion from Big P... ๐Ÿคญ :ROFLMAO: ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot (775).png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In a recent video Asswipes' hair looked darker..did anyone notice..beard and that stuff on top of his head. Maybe whatever is going on with his hair is why he's now Panama Jack-ass. Surely with all those huns someone is going to throw a glance or a smirk her way, hope there's photo evidence. Omar must have taken down a few sails to make her vacation clothes. Thanks for the laugh Big Pig.. should we be worried we're insulting real pigs by calling her a Pig? su-weeeee!

• Haha
They so stole the same shirt gag, have already seen it done....YAWN!!! Original much...NOT!!
---

She is repulsive, she looks disgusting!! I am not small and WOU:D never think about wearing something like that, hell I don't want to see it, why subject others to the grossness!!
Having to correct, in a rush and not proofing!!

I am not small and would never think of wearing something like that!! Hell, I don't want to see my own fat and wouldn't want to subject others to grossness!!

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine how frustrated the chubby little twit is, looking at his Beast of a wife and seeing all the bikini clad Fidgets frolicking in the sand? This thought actually makes the Slimecation fun to follow ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ATHAAAAAAAAA, I'm drunk and feeling frithky tonight, how about you๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I so agree, you know he is staring through those sun glasses and day dreaming!! Come to think about it, I can bet that is why he is so supportive, it give him gawking opportunities on these "vacations"!!

That just gave me the heebie jeebies

1677886449458.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Paris fashion week will be desperately trying to source this new stylish gunt sack for the catwalk :eek:
Yes and it's called Paris Fat Ass week. Hope she falls on the run way. Asshole you should put a jar of deep fried okra at the end of the run way so she can focus on where she's going.
God she looks fat and ugly in that get-up. That peek-a-boo skirt ain't doing her any favors with that roly poly knee blob hanging out.
---
The 3 pigs....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.