Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asshat has gotten so big.. he used to be significantly smaller than big p.. he might actually be as much as her now. Or even more. If he doesn’t do something about his weight he’s going to be bigger than her. And they both are going to end up like wide load Wayne! The only “healthy” one looks to be Donna. Who we know isn’t actually healthy
---
Yea... Asshat is by far the largest around and the shortest..so they were lucky to find one to fit him. They may have had the ideas of the huns all wearing the same thing.. but well...that would be impossible with P in the mix.

I just wonder how Asshat is getting along with the other hun husbands.. I would say he is probably miserable alone with them.
I think he’s hanging out with p, off to the side. They have become so codependent they can’t function without the other

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
They so stole the same shirt gag, have already seen it done....YAWN!!! Original much...NOT!!
---
The more she drinks the cuter she thinks she is. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2001325View attachment 2001327
She is repulsive, she looks disgusting!! I am not small and WOU:D never think about wearing something like that, hell I don't want to see it, why subject others to the grossness!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Looks like piggy has a great sale here. Just check how you save $22 dollars when a fifty-four dollar item is forty - three dollars…..looks like the staff at her parent company (of which she is ceo of course) have the same skill level as the sow does

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll just say this…having been knocked out cold twice by two different autistic clients (at different times) that tit can have an effect on you. Both were non verbal so I don’t know what was running through their heads or what triggered them. 25-28 years later, I can still picture both incidents.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Someone with skills needs to include P in here as well,..in her “bikini”

Here you go, @KateK! The Tiny Twins, Tank, and the Glamazons!

69310742-DAEF-41C9-BC89-5CDD7083946D.png

And my proportions may be way off. I may have made the Tiny Twins too big. But I’m the only one snorting and chuckling while I wait in a neurosurgeon’s office. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s such a fuddy-duddy and way too young to be so matchy-matchy! Ugh. Watch those boobies, Big P!

4A1B868C-6740-4E4C-85D6-6E168ED632FA.jpeg

This version might be more accurate @KateK. 😉

A3C80588-D28A-4714-83A0-C47C2492C6B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He doesn't tell people that he bought them lol.
---
New summer look! Go to the beach with your camera bag and fedora!

View attachment 2001396
Please dont take offence all you Americans, but Fat Boy here looks like the stereotypical, fat, stupid American tourist that would stop you in the street in London looking for Likerstir (actually Leicester pronounced Lester) Square! And we would send him in the opposite direction!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Please dont take offence all you Americans, but Fat Boy here looks like the stereotypical, fat, stupid American tourist that would stop you in the street in London looking for Likerstir (actually Leicester pronounced Lester) Square! And we would send him in the opposite direction!
As an American I co sign this description! I'd send him the wrong direction too.
---
For being so confident and comfortable in her skin GG has sure taking a liking to flutter sleeves. Who wears sleeves to the beach???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They really are emasculating beoyches aren't they?
There're called pampered pussies in my neck of the woods and they can't be spotted in the wild by their trendy hats, bougie purses, and xl suvs that they can't drive. And ALL their husband's have the same defeated look as they hand over their wallets.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After taking this screenshot I realized how appropriate the title of the vlog is. :unsure: Obviously, this screenshot has nothing to do with the title ASSa gave the vlog, but in our Tattle ways of thinking it certainly does!!

Um yeah, there is something these two boneheads could do...stop filling their pie holes with crap and that includes what Abbie is fed. I agree with so many Tattlers who have said since Abbie has no food aversions, then why don't they fill her up with 100% healthy stuff?
There is no reason to ever feed her fast food and junk food on a regular basis. :mad::rolleyes:

Very soon Sweet Girl and Big P won't be able to stand this close together in the kitchen. :oops: Hell, at this point there is no room for ASSa to even squeeze thru comfortably. 🤦‍♀️
SweetGirlBigP.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
When you are the size of a small family car the absolute last thing you should wear is a bikini. Fat Boy must be cringing having to admit that he is married to that!

• Haha
When you are the size of a small family car the absolute last thing you should wear is a bikini. Fat Boy must be cringing having to admit that he is married to that!
Can you imagine how frustrated the chubby little twit is, looking at his Beast of a wife and seeing all the bikini clad Fidgets frolicking in the sand? This thought actually makes the Slimecation fun to follow 😂 😂 😂 😂 ATHAAAAAAAAA, I'm drunk and feeling frithky tonight, how about you🐽🐽🐽🍸🍸🍸😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.