Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey tats, I know this is off topic but I’m in my second day of refresher math..
(Didn’t have to take refresher writing because I scored at 130 on my placement test… when you needed a 75 to pass… yes I’m gonna brag about it. I take my wins where I can get them..

but I just sent this to my guy..View attachment 1999762
You are very Brave..I loved School, I went to be SEEN and HEARD.. mission accomplished, didn’t learn a thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"So please help me out"

Who's helping Abbie out?

View attachment 2001019
I'm just floored that there are still people who use their hard earned money to send these slime balls jet setting to do all the things. I can kinda get thinking you are helping Abbie by helping Priscilla make a livable wage as a stay at home mom. But, she is not this and does nothing for Abbie as a mom, so how can they still rectify this in their heads? I'll never get this.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought all these Slimelifers have been saying this trip is a vacation? How is it a vacation when you’re still shilling your crap makeup? Idiots. No way do I even think about my job while on vacation, much less actually work it.
I was thinking the same. You earn a vacation only to vacation with a bunch of Slimelife people doing Slimelife crap. That's not a vacation.

Reactions: 29
I was thinking the same. You earn a vacation only to vacation with a bunch of Slimelife people doing Slimelife crap. That's not a vacation.
And they expect/require you to post about it. They give all the scripted words to use. How to present all your posts. All the gimicks and bullshit is laid out for them. This isn't a vacation. It's cult manipulation.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
He says they gained 50k subs this past 30 days? No way...

Also, Abby watches him and Big P talk all day long. I think her honking is just conversation (either to herself or them) and them trying to hush her is pointless. It grates my ears to listen on video, but it's her damn house. Let her honk as much as she wants. Taking her out of school, keeping her inside and quiet until they want her to perform is just not fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Those look like underwears, bloomers, they give panties a bad name. She's a disgusting idiot.
And the CLAW!!!
---
He doesn't tell people that he bought them lol.
---
New summer look! Go to the beach with your camera bag and fedora!

View attachment 2001396
I about spit when he said that! If his mouth is open he's lying.
---
He doesn't tell people that he bought them lol.
---
New summer look! Go to the beach with your camera bag and fedora!

View attachment 2001396
They probably had to get Moobies first, so they knew they'd found one that'd fit everyone. This seems so childish.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good ol' Priscilla, purveyor of all things Law & Order,

the "law office" employee in high school who wanted to be a lawyer but had nowhere near the IQ, drive, test scores, or ability to keep her legs closed to attend law school.

She really got this one right, huh? Made a whole public thing about her bona fides and his innocence.

They will never mention Murdaugh again. They'll pretend it never happened and that she didn't try to act like a legal expert based on her television viewing habits.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've noticed that a number of Huns have received this Top Secret box. It's only offered to top performers. 🧐 🧐 🧐 Where is Cilldebeasts?🐽 🐽🐽🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I've noticed that a number of Huns have received this Top Secret box. It's only offered to top performers. 🧐 🧐 🧐 Where is Cilldebeasts?🐽 🐽🐽🧐🧐🧐

She received one. It was on a live last week, or earlier this week. She was tho exthited! "Could we even???"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And the CLAW!!!
---

I about spit when he said that! If his mouth is open he's lying.
---

They probably had to get Moobies first, so they knew they'd found one that'd fit everyone. This seems so childish.
Yea... Asshat is by far the largest around and the shortest..so they were lucky to find one to fit him. They may have had the ideas of the huns all wearing the same thing.. but well...that would be impossible with P in the mix.

I just wonder how Asshat is getting along with the other hun husbands.. I would say he is probably miserable alone with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.