Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can work with my kiddo (or shall I say, young adult). We need more teacher aides! They are the backbone of any special needs classrooms. It just doesn't work without them and I don't think they get enough credit. I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles your sister had.
Aww thank you for that sweet response!
It’s really hard going back to school after 20 years and still have to go to work. I have never needed more motivational messages in my life right now.

But yeah, I would be up for doing schoo/day programs for young adults as well. I just want to do something more on the “creative” side vs the “medical” side. But I’m getting my M.A so I can start on that path. Because I imagine working with ND persons that even if you are in a classroom setting , it’s really important to have some medical knowledge

Thank you 😊
---
Sorry if someone already posted this… but….😐
A7163807-2443-4792-B292-F4FC764F1EE0.jpeg
and if this is true, I’ve been to myrtle several times… holy crap the stories I can tell..

Myrtle if the first place I saw someone snort coke out in front of a store, first time I got to do acid, first time I went into a strip club and first time I contracted mono….
All in the same 3 weeks lol

Seriously, there are spots near the gold strip you do NOT WALK DOWN ALONE… I saw someone selling “I survived walking through ____ street”…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
not been around at all for months…new job is keeping me too busy for tattling unfortunately! Asa’s stupid TikToks keep appearing on my FYP so thought I’d pop by! 😂

it seems nothing much has changed apart from cilla’s waistline. Still scamming with slimelife, summer still hanging round like a bad smell, Abbie’s needs not met, cilla slowly burning herself to a crisp, Asa being a twit, humpers still humping. Although I did happen to see that selfishworld went under!

anything else I’ve missed? What’s the hot goss?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course they’ll take her to enhance their story! And Kylie and/or Summer will be in tow because they’re Golden Boy’s “friends” and Sweet Girl’s caregivers. Stay tuned for much “Woooooo Whooooooing” from the stands or auditorium seating. Papa Smurf will be running around taking video. Hell, the grandparents who can travel will all be required to be there because Isaiah’s high school commencement exercises were “ruined” by, you know…Covid. It will be a grand spectacle and we Tattlers will have a front row seat! I’m sure CillaMe is planning her school colors outfit as we speak.
Look out Arula, here comes Goobygunts looking for at least one new frock to wear for "her boy's" big day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Regarding Priscilla wearing clothes in the wrong size, I think that is mostly about her not owning or knowing how to use a tape measure.

Why would Priscilla Maass ever measure herself? She has no reason. She doesn't care that she is overweight, so she's never going to track her progress the way women might if they're wanting to get more fit or stay in shape. We know most of her clothing looks too small for her, which suggests she does not go the route of measuring herself and finding a size on a chart. We know she does not understand fractions and gets really defensive and flustered when confronted with even the most basic things having even a whiff of mathematics. (She accused Asa of talking geometry just because he was talking about the shape of the eye in terms of "top", "bottom," and "alignment.") Size charts often use at least basic fractions and a tape measure isn't a whole lot of good if you can only think in terms of whole inches.

I suspect her method of shopping is to go into stores, find things that she likes, hold them up and look at them, and say, "This looks like it would fit."

In my experience, the fatter you get, the more off you will be with that method. Being large myself, pretty much every time I receive new jeans or pants in the mail, my reaction is, "They sent me the wrong size." But then they fit. The reason us bigger ladies struggle with visually recognizing our size clothing is becasue our extra weight carried front to back, which is then spread across the front of a flat clothing item, making it look like it's for somebody twice our size as we see ourselves in the mirror or looking down.

Obviously Priscilla is pretty fat. She's as big front to back as she is side to side, possibly bigger. So an item which fits her has to be at least twice as wide (when flat) as her, which has got to be so huge that even a woman of THAT SIZE will reject it out of embarrassment.

Also the lady is small busted and in my experience a lot of these plus sized lines seem to operate under the assumption that fat = HUGE BOOBS (and sometimes huge hips). I have this issue--my waist is one size, my bust and hips are a smaller size. I always go with my waist measurement b/c I can't abide clothing which is too tight, it just makes me feel fatter.

Size C still would have been too small for Priscilla in the waist, but it would have possibly been billowingly huge in the bust area. I swear some of these places act like you've got to have MONSTER TATAS if you are plus sized, and that is just not how all of us are.
That's why she buys top with elastic right under the nboovs. That are is smaller than her waist and hips so naturally she tries to emphasize it. Someone must have told her those kind of tops are flattering on her so now she only where's that style. Draws the eye away from her many gross gunts to the underboobage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Once again they are pushing “developmental delay”. For god sakes people.. shes almost 18. The developmental part is gone and not going to come back!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Aww thank you for that sweet response!
It’s really hard going back to school after 20 years and still have to go to work. I have never needed more motivational messages in my life right now.

But yeah, I would be up for doing schoo/day programs for young adults as well. I just want to do something more on the “creative” side vs the “medical” side. But I’m getting my M.A so I can start on that path. Because I imagine working with ND persons that even if you are in a classroom setting , it’s really important to have some medical knowledge

Thank you 😊
---
Sorry if someone already posted this… but….😐View attachment 2019252 and if this is true, I’ve been to myrtle several times… holy crap the stories I can tell..

Myrtle if the first place I saw someone snort coke out in front of a store, first time I got to do acid, first time I went into a strip club and first time I contracted mono….
All in the same 3 weeks lol

Seriously, there are spots near the gold strip you do NOT WALK DOWN ALONE… I saw someone selling “I survived walking through ____ street”…
They don’t call it “Dirty Myrtle” for nothing. Even TLC had Welcome to Myrtle Manor or something like that, with the trailer park down there.
I will say, the Champion Autism Network (CAN) has been working for +10 years, to get MB labeled as Autism friendly but even we sometimes still get stares. Also, when bikes come through, it can make the kids miserable (my kids are the opposite from Abbie and hate loud noises like motorcycles, DJ parties, etc)…

@Nicole9Volt there are so many places around Charlotte (I believe that is where you said you were from) that need help and all the way to the top! It is sadly the low pay that runs everyone away. I live the next county over, have around 120 hours respite care a month and can’t get anyone to help.

• Heart
  • Sad
Her brain doesn’t work that way because she is mentally under 2 years of age. I think 12-18 months would be accurate. Brains at that age don’t understand what he is trying to teach her to do. Also where is that fat duck, sorry excuse for a mother going to now? She has barely been home in weeks!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Once again they are pushing “developmental delay”. For god sakes people.. shes almost 18. The developmental part is gone and not going to come back!
I know right. What the heck? I would call that ass out about his continued misuse of the diagnosis of developmental delay but alas I am blocked from commenting. I am a healthcare, professional and also the parent of two autistic kiddos. The DSM V diagnosis of global developmental delay pertains to a child under the age of five. After 5 yrs old or school age, any child that continues to meet the criteria for development delay are referred to as GDD/IDD(basically MR in older terminology). See below. Ugggh!! 🤬🤬🤬I’m sure the guru & godfather of autism knows the above, but refuses to use the term ID because of Pigcilla.

Attachments

• Heart
What the hell did I just watch?! Abbie understands pretty much nothing that he says to her and never will. Why does he put her through this crap now at almost 18? Why is it important that she fold the shirts perfectly? It’s not like she’s going to work at a store folding shirts that will need to be re-folded because she crumples them in a ball. Asshat really pisses me off. Also, I’m surprised he didn’t throw in a cookie and donut to the lentil mess she ate. Good lord they can’t eat anything without adding an additional 500 calories to it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How did Abby get her brother and fathers clothes that he claims she “stole” and put on. She can’t pick out clothes or dress herself. She probably had an accident and had to change and they just got that out of the laundry. But also.. how does she fit in asshat’s pants!!!!!!! That should be a giant red flag flying in front of their face that they need to cut back on the food

• Heart
Reactions: 27
New video
Can Dickdo not dictate how Abbie eats? Why did she have to crumble the crackers into whatever that slop was? The whole folding of the Tshirts is such a waste of time. None of the shirts are neatly folded, they are a crumpled mess and that is no shade on Abbie that is all on DD. I cringe when he has Abbie throw that kettlebell around. She is going to really injure herself with his made up "exercises". There were so many days chopped into one in that horrendous vlog. Is Goobygunts going away again this weekend? WTF?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hey Ass, maybe YOU should take your pig's advise and use less words. Please.
And cheese on lentils? A ton of cheese to boot. Hopefully that was chili.
That was hard to watch. I feel so bad for Abble. Wtf does she need to fold shirts? And wtf does she have to use both hands? He is sick very sick in the head. Abbie does NOT get it nor does she care. Let her be her. It is borderline child abuse , I’m sorry but it’s true. And are we to believe she picked out her daddy’s pants and brothers shirt? He’s so bleeping dumb. And P seems annoyed with him and I don’t blame her ( not sticking up for her at all but damn) wonder where they are off to now!! Is he going too? I’m so confused.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What the hell did I just watch?! Abbie understands pretty much nothing that he says to her and never will. Why does he put her through this crap now at almost 18? Why is it important that she fold the shirts perfectly? It’s not like she’s going to work at a store folding shirts that will need to be re-folded because she crumples them in a ball. Asshat really pisses me off. Also, I’m surprised he didn’t throw in a cookie and donut to the lentil mess she ate. Good lord they can’t eat anything without adding an additional 500 calories to it.
He doesn't want the humpers knowing that as he wants them to think that she's capable of getting a job if they knew he lied then he might lose viewers which he doesn't want to happen.

@WowMeowMeowWow
He zoomed by her so fast it was hard to get a good screenshot of her "I'm THO happy to be back home" face. :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
I'm guessing Abbie only got a bite once in a while. 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 2018910
THAT is such a painfully honest photo - huh pig?? You should post this one to your huns so they can see your natural cuteness :sick: & also so your customers can see just what they are buying from:poop::sick::rolleyes::m

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.