Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And do you think they bought their witch Kylie a thank you present for 6 days of Abbie sitting? My bet is a big No.

And I noticed they still haven't fixed the curtains in Abbies room - no wonder she wakes up early - just an indication of how lazy they are and how much they dont care.
Isn’t that just so sad? She must wake up with the sunlight blazing into her room BUT who cares? Couldn’t they get some kind of shade, curtain or coating on the windows? They spend thousands of dollars in themselves but when it comes to Abbie, they pinch pennies on clothes, haircuts, proper fitting shoes, toys, etc. It’s just sad.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Poor Abbies severe intellectual disability is so screechingly apparent the older she gets - she cant count to 3 or even 2 for that matter - she has nil semblance of interest in anything bar food or tearing up paper. Trying to teach her anything is, basically, pointless. Fat Boy knows this but is pathetically trying to keep this vlog alive. He needs to be called out by a professional but I fear that no-one is prepared to speak out.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Pig just posted on her IG story..pics from her "vacation" and asking who will be joining her next year...making humps think if they sign up under her they will be partying down with her in DR next year... well..maybe..if they want to fill their garages up with Slime products...

I would prefer to just use the money to pay for a REAL vacation... and get a REAL job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Pig just posted on her IG story..pics from her "vacation" and asking who will be joining her next year...making humps think if they sign up under her they will be partying down with her in DR next year... well..maybe..if they want to fill their garages up with Slime products...

I would prefer to just use the money to pay for a REAL vacation... and get a REAL job.
The real was put out by SL and it didn't feature piggy thue once. I wonder why they wouldn't highlight one of their top earners?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is definately back where she was a pre WLS. What a waste of money, what a waste of people that she could have inspired and most of all what a waste of time that could have been spent bettering a life for her daughter with good health. She's such a weak woman. She's no "Boss Babe"

View attachment 2013406View attachment 2013410

They absolutely know exactly how ID she is. Everything the post about her is to draw engagement. His tears and hers are fake. If they can go so far as to hide a disability she has do you think for one moment they will be truthful about anything to do with her?
They wouldn't tell the truth about anything unless it benefited them. If people knew the truth about abbie then they would likely lose viewers.

Reactions: 17
The real was put out by SL and it didn't feature piggy thue once. I wonder why they wouldn't highlight one of their top earners?
Would you want her as the face of LL? I sure wouldn't lol!!
---
So this is interesting. If I go to FB and search Lipstick Mama this lady shows up as an admin for her page Lipstick Mama. Since 2016.

You would have thought Cillapotamus would have researched the name before she called herself Lipstick Mama on social media before she decided to "work her business"

1678299082426.png

---
So this is part of her ad for LL Eye Believe anti-aging cream. I highly doubt this cream would change this woman's face so much. Can you say plastic surgeon in a jar? How stupid do these people think we are? Damn she pisses me off.

1678299210242.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

I laugh every time they brag about these “vacations”. If you’re going on a trip attached to your employer, staying where they require you to stay, forcing you to share your “vacation” with other employees, working during said “vacation”….that’s not a vacation! I work a real job with an honest salary. When I take a vacation, I pay for it my own damn self, it’s completely on my terms, and I sure as hell don’t work during my vacation!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I laugh every time they brag about these “vacations”. If you’re going on a trip attached to your employer, staying where they require you to stay, forcing you to share your “vacation” with other employees, working during said “vacation”….that’s not a vacation! I work a real job with an honest salary. When I take a vacation, I pay for it my own damn self, it’s completely on my terms, and I sure as hell don’t work during my vacation!
I really hate them. The Maasshoes are such entitled braggarts. I can't wait until karma takes a bite out of their ginormous arses.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I really hate them. The Maasshoes are such entitled braggarts. I can't wait until karma takes a bite out of their ginormous arses.
HAHAHA they do show piggy jumping (rolling) off the back of the boat in her snorkle gear :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So another Senior Ex. Director (the rank P has hit twice but cant maintain LOL) has bailed from SL and joined Red's team.
In her "goodbye" post, Red left this comment:

Screenshot 2023-03-08 1.58.02 PM.png

Shows exactly why P is so content with SL. They can afford to reward the high-sellers because there are not many of them, not at the super high levels.
SL shaved from the tippy top, passing it to the top sellers and is probably still saving money.
Cant wait until they eventually cut the sellers down too. Big P may not be as happy then!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it me, but do these SL spouses all look similar (except for you know who). Kinda like they are Stepford Husbands.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The lady in the yellow looks terrified having piggy jump at her. She turned her head real quick to avoid the tidal wave!
She was probably shocked and not expecting Pig to fling all 400lbs in the air like that and cause a tidal wave..she was way too close. Pig probably saw the skinny people doing that...lol. What I would like to really see is Pig getting out of the water into the boat... and what kind of magic that took.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn’t that just so sad? She must wake up with the sunlight blazing into her room BUT who cares? Couldn’t they get some kind of shade, curtain or coating on the windows? They spend thousands of dollars in themselves but when it comes to Abbie, they pinch pennies on clothes, haircuts, proper fitting shoes, toys, etc. It’s just sad.
Not to mention any sneaky peepers that have a full view of her in her bed.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
You’re right. It is a teapot. My bad. 👍🏼 Regardless, she needs a nickname for her slimey, swine friend.
New FA post:
Papa Roach has been doing his morning Tattle stroll.😹
View attachment 2013647
She needs to go to a dentist. But fat Ass says she has to be fully sedated to go so of course what do they do? Just not take her. If they would have started young, full sedation may not be necessary. I’ve been taking my ausome twins to the dentist ever 6 months since they were babies. They are 9 now. The last visit both were able to sit in the chair alone and get their teeth cleaned. X-rays were a little more difficult but got done. One of them even did a panorama. Their dentist is great. She placed a weighted blanket on them and they also have a therapy dog. One of them has to go for fillings next week & they will do oral sedation/nitrous.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.