Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a real smile or photoshopped? I have never seen Abbie smile like that!
It's photoshopped her teeth do not look like this. Look closely at the photo he posted of her two front teeth. You can see lines on her gums where he shopped in the front teeth. They are so poorly photoshopped or filtered she looks like she's wearing dentures. Guess either he or Cilla decided her teeth needed to look better. They're such liars. And so ashamed of her no matter what they say.

1678281008477.png
1678281127039.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It's photoshopped her teeth do not look like this. Look closely at the photo he posted of her two front teeth. You can see lines on her gums where he shopped in the front teeth. They are so poorly photoshopped or filtered she looks like she's wearing dentures. Guess either he or Cilla decided her teeth needed to look better. They're such liars. And so ashamed of her no matter what they say.

View attachment 2013287View attachment 2013289
ewww...she needs her teeth cleaned...

• Sad
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2013287View attachment 2013289
It looks likes Isaiahs mouth when you just zoom in on the mouth.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That is a key aspect of severe ID. It's why Abbie never really learns or remembers anything.

Symptoms of profound ID include:
  • inability to understand or comply with requests or instructions.
  • possible immobility.
  • incontinence.
  • very basic nonverbal communication.
  • inability to care for their own needs independently.
  • the need of constant help and supervision.
  • having an IQ of less than 20.

This describes Abbie to a T. Maybe they should get her reassessed to better tailor her learning. Or they (more he than P really, cos you know he'll start crying and all) can continue to be in denial and aim for a job at a coffee shop or a cookie store. Or at a clothing store. Zzz.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Its interesting that they made no mention of who looked after Abbie for 6 days. It can only have been Kylie with help from Summer over the weekend. They are obviously embarrassed to have left her with an unqualified, irresponsible young silly girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, happy birthday to her “asking “ friend. This is so true of all of them….buy my stuff , buy my stuff….
Teacup: A nickname that represents “Short and Stout”. I feel like the bestie should come up with a thuper cute nickname for her slimey mentor. I am sure we could help her out with suitable choices.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Isn't it the teapot that's short and stout? I don't think teacups are stout?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn't it the teapot that's short and stout? I don't think teacups are stout?
You’re right. It is a teapot. My bad. 👍🏼 Regardless, she needs a nickname for her slimey, swine friend.
New FA post:
Papa Roach has been doing his morning Tattle stroll.😹
DD907FCD-F334-493D-99EF-3E1F3BA7A323.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She is definately back where she was a pre WLS. What a waste of money, what a waste of people that she could have inspired and most of all what a waste of time that could have been spent bettering a life for her daughter with good health. She's such a weak woman. She's no "Boss Babe"

1678283826569.png
1678283876160.png

This describes Abbie to a T. Maybe they should get her reassessed to better tailor her learning. Or they (more he than P really, cos you know he'll start crying and all) can continue to be in denial and aim for a job at a coffee shop or a cookie store. Or at a clothing store. Zzz.....
They absolutely know exactly how ID she is. Everything the post about her is to draw engagement. His tears and hers are fake. If they can go so far as to hide a disability she has do you think for one moment they will be truthful about anything to do with her?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ugh. The teeth. The gums. Poor girl is neglected
Yeah I find it hard to believe that just because she’s special needs means she can’t have proper dental care. I think they are too lazy to deal with it and they don’t even take care of their teeth so probably not a priority for them. You can see how puffy and red her gums are. If she doesn’t have issues now she will soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.