Fathering Autism #151 Hands waiting, click baiting, we see in sweet girl eyes many untold secrets and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video

---

They are hoping if they can get her to talk they can get rid of her disability which means she will become a normal 17 year old girl.
Those hung over fools HAVE to order out for Mexican food because everything was eaten. I doubt that two tiny women and Abbie ate them out of house and home. They said that Butcherblock has chicken nuggets in their order, if they are in a pinch. The lazy lard arse, GG, could move her hefty keister and take a trip to the grocery store. It's not like she has a job and it's not like they don't have to get in the car to pick up the Mexican, anyway. My gosh, how they gorge themselves with restaurant food. No doubt there was a Dunkin run on the way to and from picking up the take away.The opening killed me, all I could hear was Goobygunts wheeeeeehooooooing over everybody else.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I don't understand why abbie can learn how to say restaurants on her iPad but not yes, no or stop exploiting me. It's because ass won't teach her those words on her iPad. If he did he knows that he could get in trouble if he didn't listen to her which could mean the end of his precious youtube channel.
I think those buttons are important. I don't think Abbie has the ability to understand what exploitation is. I don't think she could ever understand that she is being filmed for whoever to watch and do whatever with.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
ither that or he couldn’t accept the cold hard facts
Oh I'm sure he accepts it Noir. But the humpers will eat it up waiting for her to progress. He plays them like a fiddle.
---
I don't get why he has Abbie learning how to fold shirts. He had to show her all over again how to do it becasue it seems she has no recall of something she learned earlier.

I would think having her hanging them on hangers and putting them in a closet, would be easier with less steps. Why use that stupid folding thing? She's not working at a dept store.
She can't hang clothes on a hanger. She had trouble understanding how to put a hand towel on the holder in the bathroom in the vlog the other day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Um, so about 4 .minutes in they are discussing where to eat lunch and Ass says he wants Mexican food. Big P says "yeah cause we were just in Mexico " lololol the look on his face. The DR is not Mexico dummy.
And I learned that they speak Latin in the DR. 👍

• Haha
This is the FB post. Zela is ggetting pummeled. Come to tattle Zela!

I'm not even on facebook but had to look for myself. The woman saying all that says she is a pagan and a witch!!! She says she is 48 and looks better than P. She posted a pic because someone challenged her to show herself, ,she has a gothic look, not my taste but I respect her choice, and yeah, she does look better! Her makeup and skin are flawless. lol
---
That is a key aspect of severe ID. It's why Abbie never really learns or remembers anything.

Symptoms of profound ID include:
  • inability to understand or comply with requests or instructions.
  • possible immobility.
  • incontinence.
  • very basic nonverbal communication.
  • inability to care for their own needs independently.
  • the need of constant help and supervision.
  • having an IQ of less than 20.

I didn't even know that, it was just my observation. I guess I can see things Asa can't/refuses to see, like all of you. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This video just makes me think they always knew they wanted to make a YouTube, and that poor Abbie was separated from people in her early years. And Assache had some weirdness for Abbie. While Pigrilladumplingspus couldn't give a tit.
It’s almost like they are “studying” her. They aren’t interacting with her. I remember in the 90s when my dad got his first VHS camcorder, he was constantly recording us as a family. Going on walks, eating dinner, me and my sister goofing off. You would constantly hear him talking in the background to us.

This looks like a nature program, and it’s so sad. They got lucky that Abbie was willing to make eye contact, and at such a young age. She is looking up for them to interact with her
---
This is the FB post. Zela is ggetting pummeled. Come to tattle Zela!
Guess I’ll get in before I get blocked haha
23C1C968-8E97-4C98-9A1D-DC720534E85D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I don't get why he has Abbie learning how to fold shirts. He had to show her all over again how to do it becasue it seems she has no recall of something she learned earlier.

I would think having her hanging them on hangers and putting them in a closet, would be easier with less steps. Why use that stupid folding thing? She's not working at a dept store.
Not really. Putting clothes on hangars involves a lot of more fine motor skills, coordination, and using both hands at the same time which kids like ours really do struggle with. Things that seem so easy for us, are very difficult if you have problems with both fine motor and gross motor skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
👆🏻
👆🏻
👆🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻
“These trolls are afraid to show their face”👆🏻
---
……
So…. You just proved my point?
483764A7-9225-4460-BFC4-4AE42C841230.jpeg

8B219188-393D-4F7B-A582-6AB156ADC594.jpeg

It’s “top fan” vs “top fan” lol
---
Jesus Christ… someone is just spamming that post with stupid emojis…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Not really. Putting clothes on hangars involves a lot of more fine motor skills, coordination, and using both hands at the same time which kids like ours really do struggle with. Things that seem so easy for us, are very difficult if you have problems with both fine motor and gross motor skills.
Stuff like that isn't easy for me because of my motor skills problems. They should only be teaching her important life skills that she needs to know not stuff that she will never understand what to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some chick keeps posting her avatar sticker over and over on the Cilla post…
….
Well… I don’t have an avatar sticker to respond to them with…

So I made one….

Im going to Hell y’all… 😂🤣
65879841-19F8-4326-A971-DFE0B42BB8FD.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

I understand that having MS. I say that having seen her hang things up even if with difficulty

Plus I would imagine putting clothes on airplane hangars would be tough for all. LOL playing with you. :p :p :p :p

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s time for Cilla’s Pots n’ Pans y’all!
9CDA0A9A-5C87-4FE8-9177-EC0361925A87.jpeg
68AD4377-1F80-422B-A5E1-9CCB567E2E89.jpeg
20B8952A-3FBC-4DAB-B5C9-634279CD94E1.jpeg

Mind you I’m not responding to the same post each time… this Maggie chick posted the same damn sticker about 40 times

• Haha
Ok.. I’m done… honestly.. I promise no more …😇😇😇
25298345-EC5C-46C8-B43A-A801F7386A87.jpeg

F8E6A538-31C9-4BEA-8EC5-CBA77E414721.jpeg
99F89BE2-D8DB-466A-9634-3AAD85F37D74.jpeg

Good night guysth!!
---
Be careful about posting comments on pigs pages or you could end up joining her block party like I did.
Wait… but then I’ll miss out on all that “One-of-a-kind… can’t-find-anywhere-else…. mid-life-crisis….MLM-whoring… Child-with-disabilities-exploiting… grossly-overweight-woman-with-patchy-skin-living-her-best-possible-life-but-depressed-to-come-home-because-she-got-knocked-up-when-she-was-young-and-now-has-arrested-development-where-no-amount-of-girl-bossing-and-drinking-is-going-to-make-the-pain-go-away content!!

lol, seriously tho… thanks, but I’m surprised I haven’t been blocked yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
On her personal FB:
🤮🤮🤮Again, she can’t be bothered to proofread.
A744A76E-7424-4D4A-B5CB-13D47667D555.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Oh yes!
I think the minute she can talk, if she can get away from them, there will be several people facing major charges. Asa and Priscilla for financial crimes (not providing her with a Cooney account, which she deserves) and failing to protect her dignity (and inability to say no). There will some of their closest workers brought up on charges too. I wouldn’t want to speculate but we all know who they are…

Even if Abbie does talk one day, it doesn’t mean though, that she will actually still be able to communicate fully and be a regular teenager/adult. She would just legally be able to get her voice hopefully understood and stop this madness..
Her talking will, unfortunately, never happen

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.